Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Royal Procession

Go down

Royal Procession Empty Royal Procession

Post by Kelsea Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Suddenly the AFW was filled with the sound of blaring trumpet of truely epically royal status... The trumpets quietened and a theme song that was unfamiliar to everyone in the arena started to play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBOA1V3Bz_o

Everyone seemed a little confused as to what all this was about and so there was not really any cheering or booing... Most people looked towards the rampway, expecting a new wrestle to burst out onto the rampway and straight onto the AFW roster. Finally someone did emerge from the backstage area, dressed in a regal purple and white fur robe and holding a royal scepter in one hand... It was none other then Princess Nocturnal!!!

Nocturnal looked different from the last time she had been seen which was the nightmare of a lumberjill match against Lukretia that might as well have been a 5 v 1 handicap match... At the end she had been completely beat almost into unconsciousness was kidnapped and worked over, raped and abused by the morrigan at Lukretia command so hard and for so long that she was forced to pass out on more then one occasion...

The most noteable difference in Princess Nocturnal look now was her attire that was just visible just under the robe that covered most of her body (attire modeled by someone else below):

Royal Procession 33aw4qv

She did not look out to the crowd, instead she kept her eyes shut and nose tilted up. Behind her a couple of helpers held up the ends of her rob so that it did not drag on the floor as she walked down the ramp to the ring. To top it off when she got to the ring and walked up the stair way, she waited for one fo the helpers to pull the ropes open for her before carefully stepping in.

Someone brought her a microphone and as she did a short lap of honour around the ring and waited for her music to die down.

"Thats right..." She spoke into the microphone "Your princess has decided to grace the lowly commoners with her presence!" from that comment alone, some of the audience got the impression that this wasn't going to be a pleseant gracing of someone's presence and started to boo..

"I know that I haven't been seen in quite a while... I have had business to attend to, and quite frankly I do not need to be answering to any of you. Its a farse that I even need to state that the place of the subjects is below the princess as you of a much lower class then oneself." More boos rang out around the arena.

"But I have to explain these things, you see just recently my arch nemsis... One certain Perpetual Knight... Paid the ultimate price for believing that she could earn rewards for serving the whim of thoses that are lower then herself." This time there was not boos... There was confusion... Her arch nemesis the Perpetual Knight???? Wasn't Princess Nocturnal and the Perpetual Knight just two names for the same person?

"You see, she tried to serve you when you should have been serving her... the result was her being used and abused by The Morrigan and Meister... And quite rightly so I might add, she thought that with the deeds she had performed, someone would come to her aid... But they didn't! All of this happened because she had obviously lost sight of why she was a superior being to all of you." Wasn't it not the Princess Nocturnal aka the Perpetual Knight who had been used and abused by the Morrigan and Meister? It was weird, but Princess Nocturnal was talking about the deeds that had happened in the past as if it was someone else, namely the "Perpetual Knight"... And not herself

"I feel no pitty for her... She is my sworn enemy after all... But also she was a fool to serve you, I need not learn from her example as I already know that there is only one way the relationship between a princess and her subjects should be... And that is with you serving me!" The was no confusion with that statement and once again the boos rang out.

"But I digress... The reason I am out here is to issue a warning and a challange... With the Perpetual Knight destroyed and out of my way, I will now seek to destroy superheroine of her like..." Princess Nocturnal looked into the camera "that goes for you Yasha Love! ...Women like you and the Perpetual Knight is nothing more then common fetchers that I scrape off the bottom of my boot. In the meantime, I intend to prove my superioty over other girls here in AFW... My subject should be thankful, they will get to see their princess in action much more often." Princess Nocturnal smiled and then handed the microphone back to one of the helpers, a chorus of boos following the Princess as she then left the ring in much the same fashion of how she entered it

(ooc: no response required)

Search Tag:

Spotlight
characters:
Royal Procession ELZuoMvRoyal Procession OG5hnuaRoyal Procession Cg3CzYmRoyal Procession 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down