Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle Empty POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle

Post by 321Shazam Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:57 am

Smother Match

Attire: Lingerie

Ring: California King Bed

Winning Condition: Knockout, or force your opponent to submit with a Breast or Ass Smother.

The loser will become the winner's POW.

POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle Zkrxo410

Lumi entered an AFW complex where a room was reserved for the match. Once Lumi entered the room she immediately noticed the California King Bed draped with velvety red sheets, and the cameras that recorded the match live for everyone in the AFW audience to see. This was Lumi's second time in this style of match and she was prepared for it. "Glad to see the AFW still has exquisite taste for these matches. I hope my opponent is prepared for a thrashing." Lumi reacted at the sight of the would be ring for the second time in her AFW career. Lumi would get onto the bed and test the bed, as she waited for her opponent. Lumi then knelt down on the bed in her signature designer white bra and panties. There was no doubt that the AFW audience was in for a show. Lumi would now wait for her opponent to make her entrance as she sat on the bed. This was going to be fun

Last edited by 321Shazam on Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle Empty Re: POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:47 pm

POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle Sona_p12

Sona was excited to hear when she was going to have another smother match. And she was even more excited when she found out it the attire would be lingerie and that the winner keeps the loser. Sona entered the complex she was supposed to, wearing her lingerie and found what room she was suppose to meet her opponent in. Once she entered, she found a much larger woman on the bed. She had beautiful purple hair and a body to back it up.

Sona bit her lip as a perverted smile crept on her face. She looks so hot, I wonder how it would feel to be dominated by those amazing breasts, Sona thought as she got on the bed and offered her handshake as a sign of greeting.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle Empty Re: POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle

Post by 321Shazam Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Lumi's opponent entered the room, and Lumi couldn't help but admire her body. Lumi knew she was going to enjoy this match. Lumi could tell her opponent took a liking to her as she saw her bite her lip, before extending her hand to her. "
Bonjour putain. I am Lumi Sarn, The Diva Wrestler. I hope you don't have your mind set on winning tonight, because you will be mine.
" Lumi said as she accepted the handshake. Then the referee would signal for the match to begin, and Lui would get into a ready stance on the bed waiting for Sona to make the first move.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:16 pm

Sona smiled as Lumi accepted her handshake. As the referee signaled for the match to start, she got ready for a test of strength against the Diva Wrestler, excited to see how this will play out.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:48 pm

Lumi would begin a Test of Strength with Sona, and immediately feel her strength advantage. Lumi and Sona's breasts would mash against each other. Lumi would look her opponent in the eye and say. "You have a lovely body, putain. I can't wait to have my way with you." Lumi said before she leaned in to kiss Sona on her lips. Lumi would then lean forward to force Sona down on the bed so she could straddle her. If this worked Lumi would begin to undo Sona's hair ties to let her opponent's blue hair free.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:55 pm

When Lumi accepted her test of strength, she realized that Lumi was far stronger than her. Sona was surprised when Lumi leaned in on her and gave her a kiss on the lip which she enjoyed. Sona was too distracted by the kiss that she let her guard down and Lumi was able to push Sona on her back. Sona tried to get up but Lumi straddled on her and undid her hair pin, letting her hair loose. Sona smiled seductively at Lumi, and gave her a taunting look. "Give me your best shot," Sona whispered, "I'll get you later."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:04 pm

Lumi was enjoying her banter with Sona but she'd respond by saying. "I'd love to see you try, putain." Lumi said before she started slapping Sona in her face repeatedly both front hand and backhand so that her blue haired opponent knew who is in charge. "You have such a pretty face, I'm sorry that I have to fuck it up, putain." Lumi said after delivering the slaps, and then she punctuated this moment with a hard punch to Sona's nose to keep her down for a moment. If this worked Lumi would get off of her blue haired opponent and get off the bed to look under it for something fun to introduce into the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Sona smirked at Lumi until she started to slap her repeatedly, front-hand and back-hand. Sona's head was flipped right and left. Suddenly Lumi punched Sona right into the face. Sona wasn't prepared for this and became dazed by this. So dazed, Sona didn't even notice Lumi getting off of her and the bed. Sona just continued to lay on the bed, sprawled there.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:14 pm

Lumi found a bunch of sex toys underneath the ring, and she'd grab a hold of a vibrating purple dildo. Lumi would get back onto the bed and spread Sona's legs apart before telling her opponent. "Stupid putain. I have an easy access to your pussy. Now let everyone at home hear you moan for me." Lummi said as she inserted the dildo into Sona's pussy and began pulling it inside and outside of her pussy to really satisfy her opponent. Lumi after pumping the dildo a few times in Sona's pussy would begin to turn on the vibration to hear how beautifully Sona would moan under her control.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:19 pm

Sona would continue to lay on the bed when Lumi got back on with a purple vibrating dildo. Sona already had her legs in a spread eagle position, practically begging for Lumi to shove the dildo in her pussy. Sona cried out and moaned in pleasure as Lumi started to pump the dildo in and out of her. Sona brought her hands up to her head and screamed in pleasure. "Yes! Faster! Harder!" Sona screamed in pleasure at the Diva.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next