» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson Empty Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:09 am

Smother Match

Attire: Lingerie

Ring: California King Bed

Winning Condition: Knockout, or force your opponent to submit with a Breast or Ass Smother.

Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson Zkrxo410

Lumi entered an AFW complex where a room was reserved for the match. Once Lumi entered the room she immediately noticed the California King Bed draped with velvety red sheets, and the cameras that recorded the match live for everyone in the AFW audience to see. "I see they spared no expense for this match." Lumi reacted at the sight of the would be ring. Lumi knew she had to focus on the task at hand, she had never competed in a smother match and never competed against a Kawaii before either. This was all a new experience for her, but she was confident in her strength and ability as a wrestler to be able to pull out a win. Lumi knelt down on the bed in her signature designer white bra and panties. There was no doubt that the AFW audience was in for a show. Lumi would now wait for her opponent to make her entrance as she sat on the bed.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson Empty Re: Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:48 pm

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2456103

The Texan kawaii looked down at her new set of lingerie, she was quite happy to give it a test run in a match that she was far more accustomed to. The lacey trim of her blue bra made those breasts seem even nicer than before, the corset style bottom half was a neat touch as well. Further down were her panties that teasingly exposed parts of her crotch, stopping right at where her lower lips would be. To top it all off, she had a set of knee high blue and white socks running up to her own knees.

As she walked into the room, she caught sight of the beauty that was also ready, she was certainly exotic looking, and had a rack to match. "Uhh..howdy there, how are you doin' this evening?"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson Empty Re: Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:34 pm

Katrina had made her entrance, and Lumi couldn't help but examine her opponent. Lumi was impressed by her looks, but Lumi saw she had a clear height advantage over her opponent. Lumi heard her opponent begin to speak to her, and she would respond by saying. "Hello, I'm Lumi Sarn the Diva Wrestler and I am doing well this evening. Let's have a good match." Lumi said uncharacteristically as she extended her hand to her would be opponent. Lumi wasn't attempting her usual underhanded tricks, she seemed to admire her opponent and her opponent's body even though she didn't know her name.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:08 pm

"Well, I'm Katrina, Katrina Johnson, you are more than welcome to cal me Kat though. I do hope we have a good match too Lumi" she said, holding her hand out and meeting her half-way, shaking her hand before climbing up onto the bed. "So, are you as excited as I am?" she'd ask as she stretched, standing up on the bed, even with that, she still proved to be not nearly as tall as Lumi.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:05 am

"Well, Kat it is nice to make your acquaintance." Lumi responded to Kat during the hand shake before Lumi would stand up on the bed. Lumi saw that she had a distinct height advantage over Kat, as she watched her opponent begin to stretch. Lumi couldn't help but imagine having her way with the tiny Texan, as she watched her stretch before the match. Lumi then heard Kat's question, and replied. "Yes I am. I hope your ready for a tough match Kat, because I'm not going to make it easy." Lumi said to Kat as she adjusted her designer bra and panties to make sure there wouldn't be a wardrobe malfunction.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:31 pm

If anything, Kat would be the major cause of any wardrobe malfunction. The Texan finished stretching and then got down on her knees, knowing there were hidden cameras all over. It bothered her not as she gave her knuckles a good crack. "Alright Lumi, let's get things kicked off! I don't plan on holding back, that's for dang sure!"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:46 pm

Once Lumi finished adjusting her bra and panties she got back down to her knees on the bed. Lumi watched Kat crack her knuckles and confidently ask to start the match. Lumi smiled and got into a ready stance before saying to Kat. "May the best woman win." Lumi said before winking at Kat, and then Lumi would meet Kat in the center of the bed for a lock-up. Lumi would then try to use a lot of her strength in the lock-up to try to overwhelm Kat.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:05 pm

Katrina met her in the middle and began to push back against Lumi with her own strength, she found that she was already starting off on a bad foot as she felt herself start to slide backwards, with a soft grunt, she'd keep a hold on Lumi as she'd land on her rump!

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:53 pm

Lumi smiled as she forced Kat to slide into a seated position. The lock-up was still in place as Lumi had a wonderful idea. "Nice try, mon ami. I think I'm just too much for you." Lumi said with a smile as she tried to transition Kat out of the lock-up into a side-headlock to squeeze Kat's head in between her right bicep and her right breast. If this move worked, Kat would be smothered by Lumi's breast while Lumi squeezed on Kat's head to add more pressure in the side-headlock.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:32 pm

Katrina gasped as she felt her wrap around her arm around her head, pulling her close against that breast, it felt rather warm and pillowy against her face, but despite the nice cushion, she'd need to break free if she had any chance to win! The girl wrapped her arms around the midsection of Sarn and began to hug her hard!

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next