Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle - Page 3 Empty Re: POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle

Post by 321Shazam Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:46 am

Lumi would feel her enjoyment be taken away as Sona began tugging on her hair. Lumi would release the kiss and begin throwing enclosed fists at Sona's face. "How dare you?!?!... Stupid putain you'll regret that." Lumi said as she grabbed Sona by her hair to lift her to her feet. Lumi would then kick Sona in the stomach before attempting to lift her up on her shoulders for one of her finishers the Vanity Driver better known as a Muscle Buster to incapacitate Sona for her resistance of Lumi's dominance.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle - Page 3 Empty Re: POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:52 am

Sona felt Lumi punch her in the face. Sona cried out as Lumi grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up and set her up for Lumi's Vanity Driver. Sona tried to squirm but cried out when Lumi dropped her down, Sona actually jumping back up in the air and landing back on the ground. Sona let groaned out in pain and her muscles went limp. Sona couldn't move her body and glanced back up at Lumi and gave her a defiant smile. "Heh, that your best shot, Putain?" Sona taunted.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:57 am

Lumi would hear her opponent taunt her from her downed position. "You must enjoy being in pain, putain." Lumi responded before grabbing Sona's long hair and wrap it around Sona's neck. Then Lumi would step on Sona's back and pull up to choke Sona out with her own hair. "Tell how this feels putain. Tell me how much you love being dominated by a better woman." Lumi said in a seductive tone as she applied more pressure in the choke.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:01 am

Sona winced in pain when Lumi grabbed her hair and smirked at her. "I'll make sure I do that...when I meet her that i-AGH!" Sona taunted but was abruptly cut off when Lumi wrapped her own hair around her neck and started to choke her. Sona tried to claw at her own hair but it was useless. Sona's nipples started getting hard and her tongue was hanging out as she was coughing and wheezing for air. Sona flailed her arm, her eyes slowly rolling to the back of her head as drool started to roll down the side of her opened mouth.

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:09 am

Lumi would smirk as she effectively stopped Sona's taunting. Lumi would keep this chokehold up until Sona was effectively knocked out. Lumi would then squeeze a big glob of lube onto the floor. Lumi would then shove Sona's face into the lube glob. Lumi would step on the back of Sona's head and grind her heel onto the back of her opponent's head while she looked under the bed for the next sex object to be introduced into the match. Lumi would put on a white strap-on, and force Sona into a face down ass up position. Lumi would then shove the strap-on into Sona's pussy and would begin to repeatedly thrust the strap-on deeper and deeper into her opponent.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:18 am

Sona could only let out a shallow gasps and cries before she blacked out, her arms falling limp at her sides as her head lulled forward, only being pulled up by Lumi's hair chokehold. After Lumi spurted out the lube glob and shoved Sona's face into it, it was smeared everywhere and her tongue was out so some even went into her mouth. Sona was coming to and found herself in a face full of cherry lube and her ass sticking up in the air. Before she could register what happened, Sona screamed as she felt Lumi penetrate her pussy with a white strap-on into her. Sona laid back down and allowed Lumi to just keep on thrusting into her pussy. Sona shut her eyes and she started to utter weakly, "Thi-thi-thi-this is-EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!-NOTHING!"
She glanced at Lumi with an ahegao-like face and taunted, "If you're a real woman, why not try to spank me!? Shove another vibrator in my ass!? Hell, gag me! Better, why don't you just choke me out again!? Or are you not a real woman!?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:06 am

Lumi couldn't help but chuckle to herself as she heard Sona taunt her. Her opponent didn't look to be in any position to be making any demands, let alone begging for Lumi to dominate her. "If that's what you wish, putain." Lumi said as she took her strap-on out of her opponent's pussy. Then Lumi would then lift Sona up by her hair, and slam her skull into the nearest camera. That camera would then have the lens covered with some cherry lube. Lumi would then DDT Sona head first onto the hard floor.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:16 am

Sona felt Lumi stop thrusting into her pussy and take her by the hair and slam her face into one of the cameras. Her mushed up against it, some of her spit getting on the lens but mostly the cherry lube that was all over her face. She then felt Lumi locking in a headlock, before meeting the hard floor head first from Lumi's DDT. A pounding pain came over Sona's head as she made contact with the floor. Sona would let out a cry in pain from the DDT but secretly hoped Lumi would keep her in the headlock and squeeze some of the life out of her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:50 am

Lumi wasn't impressed by her opponent. Sona was simply just not challenging her. Lumi's opponent was simply putty in her hands. Lumi would grab Sona by the hair and slam her face into the hard floor before wiping the floor with Sona's face. This would wipe the rest of the lube off of Sona's face, before Lumi would wrap her legs around Sona's neck for a Figure 4 Necklock. "I knew I would dominate you, but I hoped you'd at least fight back,. Oh well, a pathetic putain such as you deserves to be destroyed." Lumi taunted as she began to flex her leg muscles to choke out Sona.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:02 pm

Sona would cry out in pain as Lumi grabbed her by the hair and slam her face into the floor again, smearing all the cherry lube on the floor. Sona was dazed to the say the least. The room was spinning around her and her jaw was just left hanging open, some drool leaking out the side. Sona would slump on her back as Lumi put her on the floor. Sona would close her eyes and try to get some air until she felt Lumi wrapping her strong legs around her neck, trapping her in a Figure 4 Necklock. Sona would immediately bring her arms up ad try to pry the bigger woman's legs off her but they on like a vice grip. Sona would arch her back and flail her legs as she tried to escape. But Sona had to admit, she was getting really turned by this, feeling Lumi flexing her strong legs and choking her out even more. Sona's pussy would start to get wet as her eyes rolled back and she started to pant like a dog in heat. "Tighter," Sona would say under her breath, so quiet that anyone would barely be able to hear it.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next