Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle - Page 6 Empty Re: POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:23 am

Lumi would look at her sex crazed opponent with disgust, and would respond to her statement by saying. "You have the nerve to call yourself a wrestler? You're nothing more than a fucktoy, and sex addict. You purposely sign up for these matches to get dominated, with throwing even one punch. You are beneath me, you pathetic putain." Lumi said verbally assaulting Sona. before showing the bluue haired woman what she meant by beneath her. Lumi would sit on Sona's face in a Reverse Facesit pin to smother Sona's face with her ass. As Lumi began to smother the life out of Sona, she'd have full access to Sona's pussy. Lumi would lower one of her hands to grope one of Sona's breasts while the other one focused on fingering the blue haiired woman into submission and unconsciousness.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle - Page 6 Empty Re: POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:30 am

Sona would shudder with pleasure when Lumi threw insult after insult. Sona would let out a muffled moan when she applied a reverse face sit smother, causing her body to spasm and squirm as her body instinctively tried to fight for air. Sona's eyes would started to roll up again as she started to lose air again. She would start to scream again when she felt Lumi finger blasting her pussy. After the entire match, it didn't take much to smother Sona out. As she passed out with a blissful face, her eyes fluttering shut, she would orgasm all over Lumi once again as she fell limp for the last time for the match.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:46 am

Sona would get smothered unconscious, as she would orgasm one last time. Lumi would wipe the cum on her hand onto Sona's nipples. Lumi would then stand up and call her butler into the room. Jenkins would enter at Lumi's call and she'd tell him. "Bring the the putain back to the mansion with her clothes. Tonight she'll be at the mercy of my staff, I've fucked this whore enough this evening, so maybe you or the other could have fun at this putain's expense." Lumi said giving the order. Jenkins would lift Sona onto his shoulder, and would hold her lingerie in his other had. "Yes, Madame Sarn." Jenkins said obediently as they made their way to the limousine to return to the Sarn mansion for a long night.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:48 am

Winner by Smother, Lumi Sarn!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6