Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle - Page 5 Empty Re: POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:27 am

Lumi would feel Sona's hard nipples and look down to see the blue haired woman's pussy dripping from this punishment. Lumi would glare at Sona and then say. "I can't believe the AFW pays you to lose. Pathetic putain, you dare have the audacity to tell me I'm not a real woman?! You're my BITCH!!!" Lumi said before repeatedly slapping some respect into Sona with fronthand and backhand strikes to the face. Lumi would then go back to grabbing SOna's long blue hair and wrapping around her neck to choke her again.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle - Page 5 Empty Re: POW Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Sona Buvelle

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:04 pm

As Sona choked on the vibrator and gagged, Sona would feel Lumi's powerful backhand slapping her face from side to side. Sona would make inaudible gagging sounds as Lumi slapped her. Sona would get even more wet as Lumi insulted her. Sona would gag a protest to try and enrage Lumi more when she suddenly felt Lumi clutching her hair in both her hands and wrapped them around her neck. Sona's eyes would go wide as her small body started to flail as Lumi started to apply another choke hold on her. Sona would struggle, her toes curling in and out from this thrill. Sona wanted Lumi to be rough, even more rough than she was now.
Sona would notice another vibrating dildo on the bed and would attempt to reach for it with he feet. This one was fairly long and thick, being 8 inches long. If Sona would be able to reach it, she would try to roll it over to her and Lumi.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:50 pm

Lumi would soon see Sona bring another vibrating dildo into the match with her feet. Lumi would look down at her opponent, and say. "Oh you want this now too? If you insist putain." Lumi said before she turned Sona onto her stomach, and putting her face down and her ass up while keeping the hair choke in. Lumi with her free hand would then insert the 8 inch vibrating dildo Sona introduced into the blue haired woman's pussy. Lumi would then turn on the vibration to low as the French Woman would stir the dildo inside of Sona's pussy slowly.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:54 pm

Sona would make a gagging sound and slightly nodded her head to say yes, given that Lumi was constricting her neck with her own hair. Sona would let out another gagged scream when Lumi threw her face down on the bed, ass up in the air. With her face on the bed, the dildo was pushed even deeper into her throat and when Lumi shoved the dildo into Sona's pussy, Sona almost passed out from pleasure. Sona would notice that Lumi had the set the vibration to low and her legs would tremble and squirm out of agitation; first due to the lack of air and second because she wanted it to go faster. The slow vibration was driving Sona crazy!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:21 am

Lumi would enjoy watching Sona squirm underneath her control. it was obvious that Sona wanted Lumi to go faster, but Lumi would take this nice and slow for now to really make Sona desire sexual release. "Ooooh, poor putain. Do you you want to cum again?" Lumi asked condescendingly to Sona as she increased the vibration ever so slightly while pumping the dildo in and out of Sona's pussy a bit faster than before to further excite Sona but not put her over the edge.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:28 am

Sona was just about crazy now. Her mind completely white like her eyes, making gagging noises begging for Lumi to go faster, her cuffed hands curling into fists, her legs shaking violently, her pussy streaming with her juices, and Lumi choking her. As Lumi slowly increased the vibration of the dildo, the more restless Sona was getting, and the more air she was losing too! Sona was beginning to feel herself cumming any minute but she was also going to pass out as well! As she was edged closer off the edge, the more her body would go crazy for sweet release.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:53 am

Lumi saw that it was time to put Sona over the edge. Lumi would crank up the vibration level to maximum, as Lumi began to thrust the vibrating dildo deep into Sona's pussy while pulling as hard as she could on Sona's hair to choke Sona out while trying to bring her to orgasm. "Moan for me putain, MOAN FOR ME!!!!" Lumi demanded as she put all the pressure on Sona both sexually and physically.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:06 am

Sona would let out an extremely loud and erotic gagged scream as Lumi cranked the vibrator to max power and started to destroy her pussy with powerful rams. The dildo that had been in her mouth would finally be spat out by Sona as she screamed in pleasure as Lumi pulled harder on her hair and pounded her. Sona's tongue fell out of the side of her mouth, drool streaming down both sides of her mouth, tears rolling down her cheeks as her eyes fluttered. Her entire head was beat red.
"H-H-Harder! R-R-R-AGH-OUPPPHHHHHHHHEER!" Sona would utter as she struggled to breath or think, her own hair choking her out and the pleasure she was feeling was pure bliss, "I-I-I-I'M CUMMING!" Sona would be able to manage to scream those words as she would cum furiously all over the bed and on Lumi, her juice going over. Her body would spasm violently for a few minutes and her orgasm lasted for a few minutes as well. As her orgasm finished, Lumi would find that Sona had passed out mid orgasm, her eyes half opened while rolled back in her head, tongue sticking out as drool poured down, weakly laughing unconsciously as her body twitched every few moments.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:54 am

Sona would orgasm one more time in this match and would get knocked out. Lumi's hand would get soaked in Sona's cum, and so would the bed sheets. Lumi would then wipe the cum onto Sona's thighs, before telling her opponent. "Face it putain you're finished. However, I must finish you via smother, yes?" Lumi said before she moved her hands to Sona's nipples and began to twist on them harshly to try to wake Sona for her slumber so Lumi could prepare to finish off her blue haired opponent.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:03 am

Sona was happily in dreamland when she suddenly her nipples being twisted violently, shaking her awake with a scream of pleasure. She would huff and puff for air as Lumi dominated over her. With her tongue sticking out, face blushing completely red and list filled eyes, Sona begged, "Yes! Yes! Smother me! Smother this lowly bitch whore!" Sona had lost it now, her mind completely overridden with lust and the desire to be completely dominated by Lumi.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next