Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight. - Page 3 Empty Re: Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight.

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:54 pm

Julia was trying to keep the hold in between the pain of the elbows but it was getting hard to maintain, even as she felt her opponent fading. Though once the elbows started to slow down she thought it might be bearable enough to survive until she haerd the sigh and realized that the match could be over if she just held on tight.

But that wasn't enough for her right now, this chick didn't take her seriously and wasn't just going to fade away in the middle of the fight. Now she wanted to prove a point. Letting go of the hold before she went out she shoved her opponent to the floor and and went to pin her arms up and over her head. "Let this be a lesson to you Emily. Don't. Toy. Around.With. ME!" she said, drilling a punch into her belly with each word.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight. - Page 3 Empty Re: Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight.

Post by Cpkeyes Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:28 am

Her eyes were closed and she fee the world slowly go dark. A buzzing was ringing in her ear and a soft sigh pierced her lips. She was going to sleep, no question about it. Her arm was beginning to fall limp on the canvas. Soon it would be over.

Julia had other planes, releasing the chokehold right before Emil passed out. She rolled the nearly unconscious Emily to the canvas, holding her down by the arm and bounding on her stomach. She was angry, perhaps rightfully so. Emily wasn't in the position to retaliate to the punches, only grunting and weeping. But she noticed her legs were free. Smiling, she move her legs over Julia's neck and attempted a triangle choke.

She wasn't out yet.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:50 pm

This match had stopped being about who would win. Julia had proven that with the chokehold and would prove it again once she decided end the match. No now it was all about making sure to send a message to anybody who was doubting what she was capable of and if that meant she would have to use the rookie to convey that then so be it. then she felt her legs move up and near her head.

"Wh-Auugh!" was all she got out before the legs started to squeeze. Her arm remained around her opponents hands which she was pinning down to keep her from completing the chokehold as she opted to bring her other hand up and try to grab at her legs to pry it off and get free from her grasp before it was too late.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:25 am

Well, she probably put a damper on Julia's plans with this choke, the redhead now struggling to get out of her hold. Perhaps she would learn to not let go of a sure fire victory to make a point. Still, despite how much Emil wanted to choke her out, the damn managers wouldn't be happy...nor would her paycheck.

Cursing at her financial status, she had to figure out a way to her let go of the hold look convincing without making it seemed force, and before Julia went to sleep. Sighing, her brain raced.

If Julia didn't try something beforehand, Emily would try to role her to canvas, her eyes looking at the ceiling, make her hold looser, as if Julia was both succeeding in her struggles or by rolling her over, Emily made a critical mistake.

Assuming Julia wasn't knockout first.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:18 am

Julia was coughing and her breathing was becoming weaker but she was still far from done in this fight. Grabbing her opponents legs and hooking them she prepared for a rather unsettling move, one she hasn't really done in an actual match but one that would really do the job if it paid off.

Getting to her feet she would try and lift her opponent up and off the floor while keeping her hooked so she couldn't just break herself off to avoid it as she instead would hold her up and drop her down to the floor with authority. If that worked right the impact would make her let go and give Julia her freedom.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Raising an eyebrow as Julia began to hold on tighter to the hold, a strange tactic. Did she want to take a nap? Emily questions were answer by Julia beginning to stand up, holding Emil as she began to lift her in the air, in prime position for a powerbomb.

Cursing as Julia dropped her to the ground, holding her back as she grunted and withered on the canvas, trying to get up a few moments later.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:01 pm

That put a stop to her little submission move. From there Julia took a step back and inhaled trying to fill her aching lungs while looking down at her opponent. She saw her trying to make her way back to her feet and the redhead moved over to the girl and grabbed her hair before lifting her up to her feet.

Holding Emily up she would grab her arm and hook it over her head before grabbing her own head and hooking it. With a grunt she would arc her back and lift her opponent up and over her head to send her down to the floor with a back to back suplex to send her to the floor.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Groaning as she made an effort to stand up, she felt Julia grabbing her by her short black hair, making her scalp hurt like hell. By the time Julia was placing her arm over her, it was too late for her to stop the suplex.

She would try through, digging in her heel, stopping Julia from lifting her two times before she eventually was lifting her into the air. Suplexing her to the ground. Groaning, Emil held her head.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:55 am

That was where she wanted the girl, stunned and unable to attack her again while she was able to get back up easily enough. She thought that Emily could get the message from here so she only planned to do a few extra things with it before finally putting her away. Moving over to the girls side she would raise her foot and drop it on Emily's chest.

"Lets just put some emphasis on the utter crap in your in for messing around with me." She said as she started to twist to her boot into her chest without any remorse before pulling it away. From there she would jump up in the air and try to drive her boots into Emilys body to really mess the chick up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:22 am

She was steadily getting angrier and angrier it seemed, Emily must of really struck a cord. It was sad really, mostly for Emily as she was basically forced to throw the match, or be punished. Well...some bridges had to be burned to advance in life

Grunting as Julia kicked her in the chest and began twisting her boot, which caused Emily to kick in pain, the world went slow for a moment as Julia jumped in the air and drop kicked Emily, which caused Emily to roll to her left side, groaning.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next