Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 12:14 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 3:47 am

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:50 am

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Layla Vale vs Emily Anderson

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Layla Vale vs Emily Anderson Empty Layla Vale vs Emily Anderson

Post by Link-mon Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:55 am

Standard match

Layla came out for the most basic match she had had since she got here. No special rules nothing else she needed done, just go in, beat the girls ass and then leave. Simple was sometimes more then okay, especially when as she was told, in need of a bit of decompression.

Skipping down to the ring with a smile she high-fived some fans and rolled through to look around at the crowd before posing to them and getting into the corner, sitting on the turnbuckle and waiting for this girl to make an appearance.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Layla Vale vs Emily Anderson Empty Re: Layla Vale vs Emily Anderson

Post by Cpkeyes Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Another day, another match. Emily went through her usual set up, into her standard gear. She didn't know what she was up against today, nor did she care, whistling as she walked down the long hallways of the stadium.

Her music blaring, Emil entered the ring air with a warm smile. Waving at fans, she rolled under the ropes of the ring, nodding to Layla as she went to her corner.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:35 am

Not one to play all her cards at the beginning she just looked at Emily and smiled. Waving to her before walking out to offer a handshake. Maybe she wouldnt have to play all her cards at all if she could maintain the nuce girl attitude throught the match.

"Hello miss. Lets have a fun little match for all these good people why dont we." She asked her before backing up to actually start it.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:32 am

Nodding with a smirk to her opponent, Emily shook the women's hand. Doing a stretch to prepare herself, she hummed a soft tune. Melodic.

After the bell rang, she came to the center of the ring, starting out with a lock up.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:05 am

Layla looked at her and slowly locked up, thinking about what to do and how to proceed and how to take her opponent down to begin with. Her arms tightened around her arm and shoulder.

Eventually she would try to drive her knee up into her gut. That would certainlty slow her opponent down and aloow her to wrap her arms around Emily's head and lock her in a tight headlock.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:55 am

Wondering on how to advance from here, Emily kept up the lockup, pushing at Layla and looking around the ring, planning and stragetizing.

That is, till Layla drove a knee into her gut, causing Emily to reel over and let out a soft gasp, followed by wrapping her hands around Layla arm as she secured in a headlock, gagging.

Emily responded in kind with a few elbows to the gut.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:43 am

The knee caught her off guard and she was able  drive her knee into her and lock her into the headlock. Smiling she tried to lock her head in longer as she kept her close and tried  squeeze her head when the first elbow struck her belly.

Letting out a grunt she tried to keep the hold she was nailed once again and eventually the blows forced the blonde let go and rubbed her stomach as she pulled away and looked at her oponent.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:12 am

Cracking her neck, Emily looked at Layla as she circled around the ring, plotting what to do now. It seems Layla was a skilled grappler, strong too. So perhaps quick strikes were Emily's best course of action.

Moving in, she sent out a few quick strikes aimed toward Layla's torso and head.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:42 am

Layla looked at her and started to walk ina circle to get close as she got ready to fight once again. Her efforts to grapple with her didtn work so maybe she would have to soften her up a little before then.

Emily attacked first and nailed her with a few shots to the chest before she backed up to avoid getting it in her face. Bringing her leg up she would go for a kick to her knee before closing in and aiming for a punch of her own to her chest.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:16 pm

Keeping her footwork nice and graceful, Emily watched her opponent carefully, keeping her head in the game. Thanks to this, she managed to dodge out of the way of the kick to the knee, through she took a few nice punches to the chest, causing her to grunt.

Attempting to grapple with Layla, she would then attempt to grab Layla and place her in a stf.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next