by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai PoW Match - Miria vs Layla Vale

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hentai PoW Match - Miria vs Layla Vale Empty Hentai PoW Match - Miria vs Layla Vale

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:21 am

Victory Condition: Submission
Extra stipulations: Loser becomes Winner's prisoner for weekend.

Miria:

Miria's theme was played on the speakers to mark the start of another match, and soon enough she arrived at the scene in her usual attire. The crowds cheered for her, some already recognized her from her debut, while others just doing it because she looked cute. Miria slipped herself under the ropes and made a pose on the center of the ring, a victory sign with both hands, before she went to her corner to wait her opponent's arrival.

After her debut, she had a mixed feeling about continuing her wrestling career, but in the end she decide to keep going. From the start she already knew that she's probably among the weakest wrestlers around, so simply needed to work harder to start winning her matches. And yet... I got booked into this kind of match again... this time with that PoW rule, ugh... Miria thought to herself as she rested on the turnbuckle. I-I have to win this!

Back to top Go down

Hentai PoW Match - Miria vs Layla Vale Empty Re: Hentai PoW Match - Miria vs Layla Vale

Post by Link-mon Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:00 am

Well this was quite the twist to put on a match. Not all that bad since she had done submission matches plenty of times but she had never really done something with the POW stipulation. Not that she was complaining mind you, it gave her something to think about after she had won this thing.

Coming out to her music and another big friendly smile she skipped down to the ring and waved to the crowd. Continuing on down she kept on the usual nice girl charade that she always did before coming to face her opponent for the night. "How nice to meet you. Names Layla and I cant wait to see what your made of newbie."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Hentai PoW Match - Miria vs Layla Vale Empty Re: Hentai PoW Match - Miria vs Layla Vale

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:58 am

Miria watched her opponent's arrival cautiously. The girl looked nice and all, but in this place, there's no telling what kind of person she really was, a lesson she took from her debut. In any case, she had to give her best today for a different result. She wasn't sure how this prisoner thing would work, but that's what made it even more dangerous to be on the losing side!

"H-hey," Miria responded to the greeting with a bit of smile after she moved away from the corner, towards the center of the ring to face her opponent. "I'm Miria, and I'm going to, uh, win!" she declared with little confidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:21 am

This girl was tensed. Shed seen her forst match and what happened to her so it made sense but Layla prided herself in making people feel comfortable around her...before she kicked there asses anyway and didn't want this to be different due to circumstances. Moving in closer she wrapped Miria in a good old fashion hug to appear as friendly as possible.

"Well one of us has to. But if it is you can you do me a favor and be gentle? Last chick I had a match with bit me on the boob, nit exactly my idea of a fun time if you catch m drift. Girls here can be mean." She said as she backed from the hug doing what she could to pass off her act as belivable.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:19 am

The embrace turned Miria's alerted expression into a dumbfounded one. Huh...? she wondered to herself at this turn of event, finding it pretty unusual, and not feeling like pushing Layla away from her either. "Uh well, I'll try," she replied, slightly blushing. "Let's just have some fun, I guess," Miria added, scratching her head a bit.

The bell soon rang, so she pulled her arms up to assume a fighting stance. She couldn't help but to be cautious still since it's a match, but a lot of the tense she had earlier probably had gone without her fully realizing it. "Okay, bring it on!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:08 pm

Judging from the sound of her voice she had succesfully surpised her with the hug and her attitude about the match. Now she just had to keep it up, moving around her opponent once the bell rang her smile never faltered as she moved in.

Locking up with her once she got close enough Layla pressed herself forward in an effor to overpower Miria into the corner. If she could pull that off it would help her get the early advantage she needed.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:09 am

"Nngghh..." Miria grunted as Layla engaged her with a lockup, starting the test of strength between the two of them. She tried pushing the girl back, but ended up losing her ground a bit by bit since physical strength wasn't really her forte. Miria was slowly pushed towards the corner, but she hadn't realized that just yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Layla was smiling as she felt herself winning the rest of strength agaisnt Mirai. The girl seemed to be trying to win but couldnt quite do it and that was becoming clear as she pushed her further back into the corner. From there she had another idea of what she could.

Pushing upward she attempted to give Mirai a full on close up of her chest. Smothering her in the corner while smirking about how much more she could to this girl throughout the match.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:20 pm

Miria eventually noticed that she's pushed to the corner, but that brief moment of distraction allowed Layla to pushed up and pressed her breasts on her face! "Hmmpph..?!" she yelped as her back was now pinned against the turnbuckle. "Nnngg...!" Miria desperately began to squirm, trying to turn her head to the side so she wouldn't be completely smothered by her opponent!

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:37 am

Keeping her pinned in the corner Layla started to get things going with a quick breast smother. Wanting to show her opponent whos boss righ from the get go she tried to keep her head in place but she felt her pushing her head to the side and getting some air back.

Well they couldn't have that could they? Grabbing her shoulders she would push her legs up and on her chest before pulling back. Looking to bring her up and over for a monkey flip to bring her to the center of the ring.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next