Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Layla Vale vs Emily Anderson

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Layla Vale vs Emily Anderson - Page 3 Empty Re: Layla Vale vs Emily Anderson

Post by Link-mon Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:01 am

Noticing her opponent making a break for the ropes Layla smirked as she squeezed herder on her neck and reached out to grab one of her hands to limt her ability to move forward. Hoping to weaken the girl as much as possible.

"Trying to leave already. But we were having fun." she would say as she attempted to squeeze the daylights out of her opponent and keep her from escaping so quickly.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:17 am

Gasping, Emily continued to move closer and closer to the ropes...or Atleast tried too. In truth, Layla was being effective in her effort to restrain Emily.

Her vision was becoming darker by the moment, and she felt her struggle become weaker by the moment. Still, she tried to push forward, reaching for the ropes., hand shaking.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:40 pm

It was working. She had Emily trapped like a rat and as much as she tried to get near the ropes she felt her efforts faiding fast. This was her hest opportunity and she just simply started to tighten her legs and wear her opponent down further. Loving every second of doing so as she sought to finish the girl off once and for all.

"Loks like I got you good there Emily. You know if you beg me a little maybe I could let you go..." she would say trying to get the girl to comply, unaware how much she was fading hnder the lressure.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:15 pm

The world was becoming dark and her limbs heavy. She was certain that she wouldn't last long, but the last thing she would do was beg, never would she beg. She was simply too stubborn.

So her hand slowly fell the mat, her struggles ceased and eyes closed, her pale body going limp.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:09 am

Continuing to squeeze her opponets neck but unable to actualy get her to comply and beg Layla started to get annoyed and squeeze harder. This had the unfortunate effect of sending Emily to sleep as the pressre was too much and she faded out from the hold. The ref moved in to check and see if she was going out but Layla let go before that, refusing to let the match end on that.

Insted she pushed Emily onto her back and checked her face. Slapping it a bit to see if she was really out. Growling she stood up and took a step back, before charging forward and jumping in the air looking to bring her weight down on top of her opponent's body.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:20 pm

Being soundly asleep, Emily offered no resistance as Layla pushed to her back, spread in wide eagle position. She groaned and slightly stored as her opponent slapped her, but only truly awoke when she landed on her, letting out a loud yelp.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:05 am

Layla smirked as she quickly grabbed her arms and pinned them to the floor. Making sure Emily couldnt try anything while she was waking up. "Hey! You passed out on me for a sec. That would have been bad, cause then the match would be over." she said, that smile still on her face as she planned her next move.

Sliding up and pulling her knee back she buried it in Emily's gut to make sure was stunned as Layla pulled up and used her hands to bring her up as well. From there she throw her opponent into the ropes so when she cwme back she could go for a spinning heel kick.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:32 am

The light slowly come back to Emily's vision, her mind clearing and feeling returning to her limbs. Being knocked unconscious was a surreal affair, truth be told, and one that Emily would have to go used too. Unable to move as Layla held her arms pinned to the mat, she could only star at Layla.

Grunting as the women drove a knee into her gut, she to herself be picked up and thrown into the ropes, the grogginess of her head making resistance difficult. Not helped by a spinning heel kick that sent her back to the mat.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:54 am

Knocking her opponent right back to the floor Layla rolled up and looked over at Emily, the girl was pretty much beaten after getting knocked out and that allowed the hlonde girl to keep on the attack for as long as she wanted.

Grabbing the girl she moved her up so that she was up on her butt. Leaning back she pushed Emily back so that her knee was on her back ina backbreaker as she stretched the girl out.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:18 pm

It seemed her opponent had this match under control, and Emily was not sure if she would lose it. Atleast easily, for being sent to sleep had out a damper on things. She just wondered how long Layla would indulge herself for.

Groaning as she was forced up onto her behind, she might whimpered as Layla put her over her knee, a back breaker now causing pain to shoot through her back.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next