Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Layla Vale vs Emily Anderson

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Layla Vale vs Emily Anderson - Page 4 Empty Re: Layla Vale vs Emily Anderson

Post by Link-mon Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:20 am

Bringing one hand to the girls waist and the other arm down on her throat as she continued to streatch her out over her knee. Weaking her back while she had the girl vulnerable. The smile on her face far from displaying the sadistic joy she was getting out of this.

"Oh how bad this must be for you. If only I knew for sure if you were finished or not." Layla continued to mock the girl as she kept her in place and as powerless as possible.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:45 pm

The pain was getting very unbearable, espocally after her opponent began to place her hand on her throats and stretch her over he knee, causing a lot of pain to spread through her back.

Emily grunted in pain with each passing second, kicking the ground furiously, a scream building in her lungs.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:24 am

Layla was making sure this move hurt ss much as possible and judging by the girls reactions she was accomplishing just that. Emily had no way out and Layla was making sure it stayed that way as she kept on the attack.

After a few more minutes she woul let go of her throat and send that hand down on Emily's belly twice before pushing her off and standing up over her. Walking around she raised her boot and stomped down on her back.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:54 am

Pain rippled down her back, Emily beginning to worry that it would break if her opponent kept up the pressure. Grunting, groaning and screaming as all she felt was pure unadulterated pain, she was also relieved with Layla took her hand off her throat, stoking her stomach before pushing the women off.

Groaning, she grabbed her back only to be struck again by a sharp kick. Winding, she grabbed the mat.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:13 am

Now that the girl was pretty much beaten it was now up to her to decide when the match ended. And since the girl was chosing to be stubborn thst could be for a long time. Pushing her away she moved over to where she needed to before she moved over to grab her head and try to lock her into the triangle chokehold.

"Come on sweetie theres no need to go through all this just beg for me and I can make this easy on you." she said before locking on the hold and waiting to see if she finally called it quits, otherwise she would start applying pressure.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:00 pm

Rubbing her back, Emily groaned at the pain, gritting her teeth and slapping the mat. Once again Layla grabbed her head, the black haired women offering a token resistance as she was placed in a triangle choke.

Saying nothing, she gagged and began struggle, if slightly, as Layla began applying pressure, her ears ringing and head becoming light, it would be over soon.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:30 am

This chick was really going to try and hold out wasnt she? Maintain some kind of cool as she passed out in front of everyone here rather then admit her to be the better woman? Layla had earned the right to that much and Emily felt too proud to give it to her.

Pulling harder on the hold despite knowing that it was pretty much over given her current state she decided if thats the way the bitch wanted to go out it would be as painful as possible.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:30 am

Oh, she didn't like that. Not at all. In fact, it made her pull even harder on the choke, causing the bones inEmilys neck to make a cracking noise and for both oxygen and blood to be cut off from her brain.

One second pass, and her struggle lessened, five and her right arm fell to the floor,her eyes beginning to roll and ten was when she finally passed out, each second putting her deeper into unconsciousness

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:11 am

Continuing the move as she felt the girl slowing down and eventually passing out between her legs while the ref wetn about going for the finish. This time Layla did not let go and the ref eventually declared her the winner by knockot.

Letting go she stood up and had her hand raised while she placed a foot on top of her. Huffing at the fact that she couldnt get what she wanted out of the girl she opted to simply head back to the back where she could rest off the match.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4