Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Street Fight!! Layla Vale vs Belinda Northman!

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Street Fight!! Layla Vale vs Belinda Northman! Empty Street Fight!! Layla Vale vs Belinda Northman!

Post by Link-mon Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:19 am

Street Fight Rules

This was arguably the biggest match in her career bar none. Belinda Northman had fought many high class opponents and won many of them especially recently where she seemed to come back a completely different person and tore through whatever obstacle came her way. That was something she could use to her advantage, having recently been accused of picking fights with girls who had no chance agaismt her she could prove her naysayers wrong by not only taking Belinda head on but winning.

So as she came out to her music her mind was already on ways she could win the match agaisnt the more experinced opponent. Skipping down to the ring with a smile on her face and shaking hands she enjoyed the crowds excitement as she rolled into the ring. Jumping up and on the turnbuckle and basking in there cheers before jumping off and hopping around waiting for Belinda to show up.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Street Fight!! Layla Vale vs Belinda Northman! Empty Re: Street Fight!! Layla Vale vs Belinda Northman!

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:41 am

Spoiler:

Belinda's opponent for the night wasn't exactly a newcomer anymore, but she hadn't been here so long enough that the Swede had all that much info on her. Yet, from what she could tell Layla wasn't going to be an easy opponent. So that just meant that tonight was gonna be pretty rough, since it was going to be a Street Fight match. Meaning anything goes, and there are plenty of weapons around to use....Belinda would just do what she always did, go out there and do her best!

After her opponent had made her way to the ring it was time for the Swede to make her way down. Her theme started to play out of the speakers as the blond stepped out onto the ramp. Her hood pulled up over her head as she took off running towards the ring, the cheers of the crowd thundering around the arena! As she ran her way towards the ring and dove in between to middle and bottom ropes into a roll up to her feet! Jumping up and running towards the nearest corner to jump up onto the middle ropes and raise her hands up.

The Swede would then jump down and turn around to look on at her fellow blond opponent. Pulling her hood off as she would start to make her way towards the center of the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Street Fight!! Layla Vale vs Belinda Northman! Empty Re: Street Fight!! Layla Vale vs Belinda Northman!

Post by Link-mon Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:24 am

Belinda was certaintly an energetic one running into the ring and jumping around as she entered it. Clearly looking to get the crowd pumped Layla watched her with a razor sharp focus before moving in closer towards her. Offering her hand with a smile on her face to appear friendly.

"Hello. Names Layla, nice to meet you Belinda." she said while doing so, if she accepted she would put her hands behind her back and proceed to hop back to her corner.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:45 pm

Belinda looked on at her busty opponent, walking up towards the center of the ring as the fellow blond did, and accepted that handshake as she would smile at her opponent for the night. " Hello there Layla, yeah nice to meet you. Hope you don't mind if things get a bit rough tonight." The Swede let out as she would nod her head and start to head back towards her corner as the fellow blond did.

Not long after they both reached their corners would the bell ring. Belinda would step out and into her wrestling stance, looking to start to circle Layla and start to move in closer and closer, before looking to offer a standard lock up with the lovely 'newcomer'.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:24 pm

"Well its not like I saw the match stipulation and thought. 'Oh this should be a fun match that ends up being me and my opponent hugging it out all day' so yeah expect it to get a little rough in a street fight but I assure you I'm more then capable of handling things that are rough." Layla said as she got to her corner. Briefly hopping on the balls of her feet before the bell rang.

Once it did she set her plan to action as she moved in and started to get closer to the blonde like she was going to lock up with her. But once she got close she moved to the side and sent a kick at the back of her leg not once but twice before backing up looking to whittle away at Belinda with little moves.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:14 pm

" Heh, well I hope there won't be any hard feelings though. Still, let's give it our all here and then maybe have a nice handshake at the end." Belinda let out as she would throw a wink towards her foe. It wasn't long after that the bell rang and they would start to circle one another. 

The two fairly evenly built women cautiously finding a spot to try and attack one another. Belinda then tried to go in for a lockup and it seemed as if Layla was going to accept it. Yet at the final moment she stepped out of the way and sent two swift kicks to the back Belinda's thigh! " Ouw!" The Swede yelped as she jumped up a bit and stepped back, moving her hand back to rub at her bare thigh and looking on at Layla. " Oh, you want to play it like that huh ?" Belinda let out as she would try and step in closer towards Layla...looking to try and step in quickly and send a hard chop towards that busty chest of Layla Vale.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:26 am

The kicks were simple but effective as always as she drove them down on her opponents thighs to get first blood so to speak. feeling pretty happy with herself as she shifted away she looked at Belinda who took the kicks with stride and shrugged them off. "You gotta admit its a pretty effective way to play." She said as she tried to find another opening to strike.

However as she moved in Belinda retaliated quick as a cat and struck her chest. "Oww!" She screamed as her body moved to the side from the abrupt chop as she took a step back. Not one to be outdone she sent a chop of her own to the same spot.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:54 am

Belinda couldn't help but smirk as Layla said those words and then tried to move in again. Only for the Swede to stop her with a hard chop towards that large chest area of the pretty blond. It didn't take very long for Layla to come answering back that chop. Smacking it into Belinda's own generous chest area. " Oww!!" Belinda gasped out as she staggered back a step. 

Narrowing her eyes, the blond stepped right back up to Layla and would send a chop right back to the same area, quickly followed by another and another. Looking to keep them going and attempt to drive Layla back towards the ropes!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:21 am

Layla slapped her chest and felt the crowd 'ooh' at the sound of the chop just like they did Belinda's but once she stood up straight once again the girl slapped her once again. Though this time she didn't stop at one and kept on trying to hit her again and again to try and drive her backwards.

"Nggh! Ugh! Gggh!" Layla groaned as she was slowly driven back by the chops, however as she was nearing the ropes Layla put a stop to it by blocking one chop and drilling her knee up into Belinda's gut. If that connected head and try to bring her down for a knee to the face.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:06 am

Belinda kept hitting those powerful chops against Layla's, pushing and forcing the woman right up towards the ropes...well almost. As right before the fellow blond blocked Belinda's chop and then drove her knee up into the blond's abs! "Gauh!" Belinda coughed out as that knee drove into her gut and forced her to stagger back a step....

She tried to back away further but soon enough she was would get a hard knee right up against her forehead! Causing the Swede to stumble back and then fall down onto her rear, groaning out as she brought her hands up towards her forehead to rub it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next