Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Retirement

+13
LARIATO
scorn53
Deus001
acuyra
Old_Man_Tai
Underdog21
Cy_Man
valen311
jakeb1993
kerflubble
LunarWolf
Lobo
Alexandra
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Retirement  - Page 2 Empty Re: Retirement

Post by Underdog21 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:42 pm

Awww, that sucks. Sad Like everyone else here, I'm going to miss you, but ultimately, if you feel that leaving is best for you, then go for it. I just want to add to what everyone else here is saying: you've been one of the best damn writers on this site for years, and matches against your characters were always ridiculously fun (the Emily vs Natasha saga, and the bouts between Mika and Dixie and Angel, are standouts for me). Thank you for being you, and for giving us so many great moments over the years.

Peace out,

Underdog.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:02 pm

This is disheartening, yet understandable news.

I'm gonna miss you Alex. Over the last six years, you've become my best friend on the board, and one of the best friends I've ever had in my life. It has been a pleasure reading your threads and working with you, and I consider it a privilege to know you.

I wish you the best buddy, and I'll be there for you if you ever need me.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:13 pm

Sorry it took so long for me to write this. When I woke up this morning and saw this topic, I was in denial about it for hours, on top of the car problems I had which kept me busy.

I’m not really sure what to say here. I don’t want to accept it.

We’ve been working together for so long and you’ve been such an intergral part of my time here on the site that it’s hard to really conceive of what I would be without you. You were the first veteran who really gave me the time of day - when others were snubbing me or ignoring me or acting like I should’ve been honored just to RP with them, you worked with me like an equal, and I can’t express how much I appreciated that. You worked with me on every idea I had, even the ones that probably weren’t that good, and even if you were infrequent, I cherished everything we did together. Our Natasha/Valley feud is the best match I’ve done here, and one of the few things on the AFW that I feel like a legit accomplishment to be proud of.

Seeing that you posted from an alert on my phone never failed to make me happy. I knew that, whatever you wrote, it would be great to read, you’d give me great material to work with. You had the best characters, the best attitude, the best everything, and it was an honor working with you. I hope things work out in your life, and if you ever feel the need to return, I’ll be here waiting for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:12 pm

Sad to see your going Alexandra, I fondly remember the time when you said Eliza was fun to read. That meant a lot to me pal, and I always to make sure to put my best with her. All the best. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:30 pm

Jesus christ, can someone stop cutting those damn onions. Sad Sad Sad Sad

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Hate to see you go, dude. We didn't get the chance to do a ton of RP together, but what we did do I had a blast with. To second what acuya said in that I didn't at all feel like some newbie lucky enough to play with the big boys when we worked together, even really that's pretty much exactly what I was lol.

But RL comes first, and there comes a time when we all gotta put this stuff behind us to focus on what's more important. Again, hate to see you leave, but I wish you and all the best. And if you do decide to get back into the RP game at any point, we'll welcome you back with open arms Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Going late means a lot of what I was going to say will be repeated, but I'll do it anyway.

Thanks for being one of the more approachable veterans on the site, and even if it was infrequent, our threads were still some of the more enjoyable to write for. It's sad to be here at the end of it all, but knowing that it's for the betterment of your personal health makes it suck a little less. Take care moving forward bunny bro, we all wish you the best and cross our fingers for a potential return if you feel yourself capable...

^o_o^ \ m/

Back to top Go down

Retirement  - Page 2 Empty Good Luck out there

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:57 pm

God every time someone posts here I get terrified that they're leaving too! But seriously, even though I've only been here for about three days, I can tell your are an important part of this place. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:33 am

Man, this has been a rough few weeks. I never got to RP with you, but I'd like to think that I RP'd vicariously through lurking, and in that regard you will be missed.

But like, thanks a ton for explaining why you're going. If other people have personal reasons they don't want to disclose, that's understandable, but it's majorly relieving just to have someone say enough that we don't sit down and wonder if we're each individually to blame, or anything like that. Even if it is not at all relieving to lose another great member.

Well, as the old guard moves on, the next generation will do what we can to hold things together. Take care of yourself, man.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next