by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shape-shifing encounter (for Talimaya)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shape-shifing encounter (for Talimaya) Empty Shape-shifing encounter (for Talimaya)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:47 pm

Zephena vs Toraki: multiple KO submission match (win by knocking out opponent several times until accepted submission follows)

It was late night and Toraki had just walked out of the Fur Bar, after a last couple drinks.

Mnn... what a nice night for a walk... also, i guess i'd need to clear off my mind a lil bit before i go back home" (which is now at Marla's place actually *winks*).
He so took his walk, enjoying the cool breeze. Though, the siberian tigerboy would turn his head from side to side and smell the air sometimes, having the strange impression he was not completely alone on the deserted street.

"mnnn strange... usually my senses are not wrong... maybe i really drunk 2 or 3 drinks too much". He smiled, not seeing anyone.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifing encounter (for Talimaya) Empty Re: Shape-shifing encounter (for Talimaya)

Post by Talimaya Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Zephena could barely stifle a giggle as she watched Toraki. She'd seen one of his matches, and seen him change shape. It always interested her to see someone else change shape. She'd wait a bit still, watching him leaving the bar and heading along. No doubt he was a bit more impaired than usual. And that she didn't mind at all. After a few more moments, she'd approach him. She was in her normal female form, but with one alteration. She had fox ears, and a bushy fox tail. "Hey there." She'd smile at him, her hands clasped behind her back.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifing encounter (for Talimaya) Empty Re: Shape-shifing encounter (for Talimaya)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:33 am

Toraki startled a bit at the touch, not being used at getting caught offguard. "W-Wha..?? g-gasp.. ..RAWRRR...". He then turned around and blinked in surprise at the sight of the lovely foxy girl giggling cutely at him.

"Uh..s-sorry i d-didn't mean to roar at you but... i w-was got by surprise, and that would not happen to a fighter.." he admitted with a shy smile, his cheeks colored with a pink blush under the soft fur covering his face.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:28 pm

She didn't seem able to contain her giggling, finding Toraki quite entertaining. The roaring he'd done when she'd surprised him hadn't frightened her in the least. "Aw its ok." She'd move closer to Toraki, close enough that her tail was now rubbing lightly against his side. "I've heard about you. You like to wrestle, right?"
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:56 am

Toraki's face blushed once again onder his black-white striped fur, feeling Zeph's fluffy tail tease him. "Y-Yes... i..i'm a wrestler actually... how do you know? M-Maybe you like watching wrestling?" he blinked ingenuously, not by far figuring he was facing his next challenger, and a unique one at it.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:30 pm

"Oh... I enjoy watching from time to time." She'd move herself even closer to Toraki, her breasts pressing up against his chest now with how close she was. She'd lean her face forward, whispering into his ear now. "But you know what I enjoy even more than watching? Wrestling others myself."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:29 pm

The furry boy would shiver lightly in embarassing enticement at her closeness, affected by Zephena's playful teasings. "Oh...? C-Cool... a-are you going to have some match soon? I'd be curious to see your style.." he smiled nervously, hardly believing that such a cute looking girl could be a wrestler.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Zephena would giggle, smiling as she slowly moved her arms around him. "Why...very soon. In fact...right now if you'd like. I'll show my style... up close and personal." Did she really intend to wrestle him right here and now? Well unless he had someplace else in mind. She didn't want to let her new 'toy' get away before she had a chance to play with him.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Toraki was surprised that she really intended to wrestle him, so he would try to pull back a little. "g-gasp... well i don't know if i'm supposed to wrestle girls.. especially a cute delicate girl like you". he replied in embarassement, trying to squirm out of her seductive hug.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Once more she would giggle, holding him tight no matter how much he squirmed. She was surprisingly strong if he really did try to pull free. "Oh? Not supposed to wrestle girls?" A huge grin would spread across her face as her body began to change. It wasn't a violent change or anything. It was almost like he'd been staring at a mirage, and it gave way to what was underneath. Soon she was standing there, holding him still in the hug. Yet he'd notice that she...wasn't a she anymore. It was a he. And he looked just like Toraki in his weaker form. "How about boys?" She even sounded like him now. Oh but she was going to love playing with him...
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next