Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Improving the North

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Improving the North - Page 6 Empty Re: Improving the North

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:36 am

Chelsea loved to mess around with friends, as Belinda was finding out the hard way cause she felt it helped to joke about the bad times. Still even she realized when it was time to be serious about things and that was when she heard Belinda start talking about her recent failures where her smile went away and she began thinking carefully of what she was going to say, to avoid pissing the blonde off.

"Yeah Ive had a pretty rough history with Akiha. Shes...complex.." Chelsea said rubbing the back of her head. "Meanwhile ive never meant Ami but from what ive gathered shes a bitch and I don't want to know more about her so losing to her I can see getting under your skin. As far as the public ive never cared for what people thought of me at first. It was just me and Amy watching eachothers backs, some life decisions changed that hopefully for the better so I guess I can see how that would effect you. Fans are fickle like that. Is this like a mental issue, or do you think your lacking physically?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:37 am

Belinda listened on at Chelsea, it felt good to talk about these things and she was fairly happy that she had kinda grown a bit closer with Chelsea, she was a pretty cool girl...even if she was a bit of a cheap fighter at times. Still, Belinda didn't blame her for that. Instead she'd just kinda accept it.

]" Ah...probably both I guess ? " Belinda let out as she would finally bring her arms away and unfold her legs, falling backwards to lie down against the mat and look up at the ceiling. " I don't really know any more, it's kinda rough you know. I thought I kept myself in shape enough, and trained enough...though with Akiha surprising me as much as she did in our latest match....maybe I haven't."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:43 am

Chelsea moved over and laid next to her friend staring at the ceiling as well as she continued to think about what else to say to help her friend. "Well If I had to make my guess it would be that its mental. You were kicking my ass during our match and had it not been a table match things might have been different." She said as she looked at her friend with a smile.

That just left the matter of what to do next since mental problems could range from a great many things. "Aright well don't worry too much about Akiha, she did those things because people like you were pulling ahead of her and she wanted to improve, this is you doing the same. Anything ..been bothering you that might be the cause of issues?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:13 pm

Belinda would nod her head a bit as she listened onto Chelsea, every now and then glancing to the side to look upon her friend, as Chelsea spoke out and seemed to try and encourage her. Belinda didn't know what to do with this, she would let out another sigh...moving her hands up behind her head and folding them to make a makeshift pillow for her head to rest on.

" I guess...I just don't. I don't really know if I feel like a wrestler." Belinda let out as she would take a few seconds to compose her thoughts, she hadn't really thought about tackling her problems like this. " I'm thinking Gwendolyn just might be right, I'm the lesser Northman, all the talent went to my sister and I was left with nothing. I'm just spinning my wheels in place, running right into a wall over and over again. What if...what if that's just how it is ? " Belinda let out as she could feel her heart beating faster with each word she said, the harsh problem she felt having been put out there, the answer....a thing she didn't even know she wanted to know...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:08 pm

Chelsea looked at Belinda as she gave out her issues regarding her mental state and how she didn't truly feel like a wrestler which made the redhead reflect on some issues of her own. She knew what it was like to be in someones shadow, so that felt it like something she could talk about.

"Well if you think that way then theres really no way to break that chain. I was a freaking cheerleader before all this, all the fighting I left to Amy until I got sick of feeling helpless. Theres something...fun about wrestling, that's why I started to do it and quit jumping around to pass the day. Like for example what do you find fun about being here? Maybe that can help us figure it out."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:41 am

Belinda rested against the mat and glanced over at Chelsea every now and then but primarily she just looked right up at the ceiling, trying to think and figure out an answer to her redheaded friend's question. " If I had to say anything....the challenge maybe ? The people I guess ?" Belinda let out as she would grumble out a little.

" I dunno, when I am In the ring...it feels like I don't really want to leave it. I want to stay there forever, standing in it longer than anyone else, but I...I just don't know if I can."
Belinda let out as she would shake her head a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:17 pm

Chelsea scoffed a little at her second response. "I understand the challenge. but like I said the people are too fickle for me to care much about. Sure getting a good pop from them now and again is good, but its certainty not why I get up in the morning." she said plainly, shades of her old egocentric self showing up again in the tone of her voice. Still her next words wee a lot kinder.

"That's definitely some passion to the craft. You should never doubt yourself though, if you never want to leave blot out those that are trying to, focus on what you want to achieve and build yourself up on it. That's what I always do." She added with a shrug, it had worked so far, so why not know?
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:04 pm

Belinda would shrug her shoulders a bit and then let out another sigh, she'd push herself upwards a bit and then start to move up to a seated position. She'd place her hands against her knees, and then take a deep breath. " I guess...it's just kinda difficult, out of everything as of late...the thing that got to me the most were Gwendolyn's words...cause they might be true, you know ?"

The Swede spoke out as she'd look over her shoulder at Chelsea. " Like...I'm the lesser Northman, all the talent went to my sister...I am just a failure, and so on. They kind of struck me hard, and it doesn't help that things have been going pretty badly for me for a while since then, and even a bit before then."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:25 pm

Geez she wondered how she would feel if she believed all the criticism she was given over the course of her life. In a way she kinda was but it was her who was made the changes to her life because she wanted too. "We all go through tough times Belinda. And Gwen will say anything to bring someone down from what ive seen so her words should be taken with like, a grain of salt."

From there she looked at her friend and scoffed. "[color=#ff0000]Even Cecillia, talent and all has gone through a rut, I remember watching her get[ beat at every ppv I saw until that last one. If that's the Northman with "All the talent" I'm sure you can pull through on whatever this is and come back stronger./color]"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:14 am

Belinda listened onto Chelsea giving her a pep-talk which actually started to reassure the Swede quite a bit, she would smile as she listened onto her redheaded friend as she would turn and look on at Chelsea. She'd nod her head and then close her eyes.

" Hm...I guess you're right. "
Belinda would start to push herself up towards her feet, looking to extend a hand out to Chelsea to help her up to her feet. " So, wanna go a few more rounds ?...otherwise I've got a move I might need a training dummy for. A training dummy that can tell me how painful it is and you know, try and get free. " Belinda didn't really feel as if a world was off her shoulder, but she was starting to feel quite a lot better after talking to Chelsea...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next