by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Improving the North

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Improving the North - Page 5 Empty Re: Improving the North

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:31 am

The knee caught the blonde and put an end to any attempt at a lock up for now while Belinda backed up and tried to defend herself from any further attacks. This was the best thing she needed for her since aith her guard down abit she might be able to pull this off. So with this in mind she charged in and reached for Belinda's face as she leaned in and kissed her friend.

It was a bit awkward since she was the only one actually doing anything for the kiss but she knew this had a chance to work. The move caught Belinda off-guard in one of her many losses in the recent going so at this point the redhead was just testing the waters. After a few seconds for it to sink in what she was doing she pulled away and ducked under Belinda to grab between her legs and roll her up for a pin.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:50 am

Belinda coughed out from the knee to her stomach which had left her slightly dazed, it was only a matter of time before Chelsea did something to her or hit her with some kind of big move. Though what surprised Belinda was that her head was grabbed and then she was locked into a forceful kiss from Chelsea, the blond's eyes widened as she blushed from the sheer surprise of the act...leaving her stunned long enough for Chelsea to roll her up like that.

The Swede shook her head and gasped out as she then tried to wiggle and struggle, looking to try and kick out from Chelsea's roll up pin.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:24 am

The kiss clearly caught Belinda off guard more then an any attack could at that moment because it was likey the last thing she suspected. This made the roll up all the more effective as Belinda was caught sent to her back and Chelsea leaned up and get on top of her.

"One." She said as she started to get a more firm position and keep Belinda down as she finally started to act but she just kept up the pressure and tried to keep her down for the count. "Two."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:29 pm

Chelsea's surprise roll up was without a doubt something that Belinda hadn't expected. Hell she hadn't really expected that kiss...it was straight up a page from Ami's playbook...the way that her blunette nemesis had managed to get her in their first match with that nasty kick of hers. Something that had taken the Swede completely off guard then and now once again.

She could hear Chelsea get to the two count, as she wiggled against the redheaded sparring partner's frame. Though there was no chance for her to be able to break out before the third count, as she would most likely just managed to kick out right after Chelsea had managed to finish the count.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Thanks to the sheer surpise of the roll up elinda had no asnwer for it and didnt even really fight her all that much until she got around to the second count. By then her rather bewildred movements werent enough to force the red head off her and Chelsea kept her on her back.

"Three." She says happily as the blonde finally kicks her off a second too late. Chelsea is glad to have gotten the win in the spar for half a second before she realizes that her trick was kinda cheap and she hopes Belinda isnt mad. "Hey sorry anout that. I saw some of your other matches and stole that trick to see if youd still fall for it. No hard feelings right?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:23 am

The three count came from Chelsea before Belinda could fight her way out of the position, and with it she had kinda lost the spar it seemed. The Swede cursed out and smacked her hand down against the mat, bringing her other hand up towards the back of her head and scratched at it. " Ah..."

When Chelsea started to speak out, the Swede would shake her head and try and put on a smile. " Ah, I guess....I mean, no no hard feelings at all! It's just...didn't really expect you to pull such a thing, or like do anything from Ami's playbook..." Belinda let out in a bit of a poutty tone as she looked on at Chelsea.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:09 pm

"Yeah well im glad to hear that. I dont usually but I was trying to surpise you, see how you can adapt to those kinds of things. After all alot of wrestling is its unpredictability and learing how to adjust when necessary."

Chelsea explained like a mentor even though she was sure that her friend already knew most of this, she was a wrestler as well so it wasnt new to her as she stood. Moving in and smiling. "But geez Belinda you ned to get a boyfriend, or girlfriend whichever floats your boats cause you freeze up during a kiss."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Belinda pouted a bit as Chelsea started to lay into her a bit and acting like she was a mentor, the Swede didn't really mind it so much but after such a cheap move she wasn't exactly in the best of moods. She pushed herself up and shrugged her shoulders, " You just caught me by surprise...." She let out as she then heard the next comment from Chelsea, causing her eyes to widen.

" Aaaah...problem Is I guess...I kinda am in a relationship...so I'm kinda worried about what they'd think..." Belinda let out, shrugging her shoulders again. " Alright...anyways! wanna take a little break for now ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:17 pm

"But enough of that, Its not like you need me to tell you basic stuff like that." She said as she decided that it was better to let the words speak for themselves. "I'm hoping it did, other wise you let me pin you which isn't very productive." she joked before Belinda admitted that she was in a relationship. "Oh, wow. I guess that makes sense, I wont push that any further then you want."

When Belinda brightened up and asked for a break she nodded her head. "Yeah sounds good, that was a pretty intense warm-up so Id say we earned a break." she said as she rolled out of the ring and stretched a little. "So anything you want to talk about?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:37 am

Belinda would shrug her shoulders a bit, it seemed as if Chelsea was gonna have a bit of fun at her expense. All that kiss reminded Belinda off was how she had lost her first match to Ami...and the fact that the supermodel had to gal to kiss her again in their latest match right before pinning her. Ami was probably the only person Belinda had met so far in AFW that she genuinely couldn't stand, maybe even hated....

She would shake her head a bit as she'd drop down onto her butt, placing herself in a lotus position and then leaning back, placing her hands against the mat behind her to keep herself propped up and stop herself from falling. Pushing her generous bust out a bit as she did. " Aaah, I dunno...things are just difficult you know. Losing to Ami and Akiha again, losing in the thunder round...all these things, it's getting to me I guess. I don't even really know when things went so bad or how, and now the crowd is even starting to turn away from me. Articles I've read lately haven't really improved my mood. " She shook her head again, letting out a long and rather loud sigh...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next