Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Surfing girls vs the emerald moons

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Surfing girls vs the emerald moons - Page 5 Empty Re: Surfing girls vs the emerald moons

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:33 pm

As Kaiala was able to tag in Korralyn she would quickly lean against the cornerpost as she waited on the outside as she just hoped that Ginely stayed on the outside as it was clear the Brazilian girl was in no shape to interfer if something were to happen. Meanwhile Korralyn would rush towards Chesslara after she had gotten in the ring hoping to knock her down whit a running knee as her opponent was crouching down.

Back to top Go down

Surfing girls vs the emerald moons - Page 5 Empty Re: Surfing girls vs the emerald moons

Post by kiranar Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:36 pm

Chesslara expecting the running attack from Korralyn will attempt to roll to the right while attempting to scissor her legs to trip her up planning to try to help Korralyn burn her current rush of energy. If she manages to trip her opponent Chesslara will get to her feet to play it on the defensive while she prepares herself for the next move when the opportunity reveals itself.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:33 pm

Korralyn was rushing towards Chesslara just as she crouched down and it looked like the perfect opportunity to deliver a running knee when her opponent rolled to the right. So as Korralyn tries to stop in her tracks she would trip over her opponents legs as she tries to block her fall by pushing her hands forward and would try to roll through so she ends up crouched down herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:11 am

When Korralyn rolled to a crouch instead of falling face first on the ground it didn't surprise Chesslara too much as she was expecting a similar counter attack if she attempted to run at Korralyn like it was done to her. She would circle her opponent while she watch for an opportunity to launch her next move knowing a good chance Korralyn will make her move first before the opening was revealed so she planed to be ready herself.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:27 pm

As Korralyn was relieved as she would stop moving as she crouched down rather then keep rolling as she was expecting her opponent to attack from behind. So as Korralyn would get back to her feet she would quickly turn around as she saw that Chesslara was already circling around her as she would do the same as both wrestlers were looking for a opening.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:32 pm

Chesslara will continue to circle Korralyn as they both look for an opening which she will try to keep herself far from Kaiala to avoid being double teamed by their opponents. If she can lead Korralyn close enough to her sister to just try and reach out to tap their opponent to distract her leaving Chesslara an opportunity to attempt a drop down ram her shoulder into her opponents stomach to take her back down to the ground.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:03 am

So as both wrestlers circled around each other looking for a open it was clear that Chesslara wanted to block Korralyn's access to her partner while she did the same in return as neither wrestler wanted to get double teamed. So as Korralyn noticed they were slowly moving towards Ginely she would wait until they were close enough for Ginely to touch her skin So if that were to happen and as she saw CHesslara drop down to try and ram her shoulder in Korralyn would try to time it right and place her hands on the top of her incoming opponent before trying to jump over it and force incoming girl shoulder first into the turnbuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:41 am

Ginely's tap didn't have the effect she intended as it aided Korralyn in doing a leapfrog motion over Chesslara to prevent the attempted tackle from taking her to the ground. Chesslara will attempt to aim herself away from the turnbuckle and roll out of the ring otherwise she will be dazed from connecting headfirst into the corner pole.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:51 am

Korralyn was smirking as she leapfrogged over the incoming Chesslara and landed right on her feet as she would turn around and wait for her opponent to bounce back. So imaging the surprise on the Filipino girl's face when she saw that Chesslara was able to roll out of the ring rather then slam face first into the corner pole as she would wait in the ring for her opponent to get back inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:41 am

Chesslara landing on her feet when she rolled out of the ring and sticks her tongue out at Korralyn more to tease her than a taunt. She would attempt to grab the top rope to use it to launch herself up over the ropes at Korralyn so she can attempt to wrap her legs around her to take her to the ground then squeeze her in a head scissors for as long as she can keep her opponent trapped.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next