Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Surfing girls vs the emerald moons

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Surfing girls vs the emerald moons - Page 3 Empty Re: Surfing girls vs the emerald moons

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:08 pm

As Kaiala was just too late to tag her in the Brazilian native had to watch as her partner was pulled onto her feet and then whipped into their opponent's corner. So as Korralyn would stumble around as Chesslara would rush forward Kaiala would yell Korralyn listen to me quickly turn around and superkick Chesslara'' as the Filipino would hear the warning and would try to turn around as fast as she could and lash out whit a superkick in her opponent's direction.

Back to top Go down

Surfing girls vs the emerald moons - Page 3 Empty Re: Surfing girls vs the emerald moons

Post by kiranar Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:01 pm

Chesslara would continue to rush forward hoping to take down Korralyn with her intended move except that her opponents partner shouted a warning for a super kick which was brought up just in time to graze Chesslara when she moved to try to dodge it. The kick dazed her enough that she would try to retreat to tag her partner back in even though it will provide their opponents a chance to tag also unless she was stopped.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Korralyn would give Kaiala a thumb up for the warning after she saw Chesslara fail to dodge the superkick she lashed out whit as while it did not land perfectly on target it was enough to daze her opponent as she would rush forward. As she was in reach of Kaiala she would jump forward as she made the tag as the Brazilian girl would enter the ring for the first time as she saw that Chesslara had also tagged in her partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:11 pm

Ginely would climb into the ring after her sister tagged her in knowing Kaiala will be fired up now that she could finally get her chance in the ring after beating her partner took so far in the match. She would wait closer to her teams side of the ring knowing full well it wont be long time Kaiala goes on the offense especially when her sister tried to knock their opponents into each other with Kaiala being knocked to the floor from the apron. Chesslara will climb through the ropes to get back onto the apron working to clear her head even though the super kick didn't connect fully it still did its job in allowing the surfer girls a chance to tag.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:38 am

As Kaiala moved around the ring whit her arms raised in front of her face as she saw that Chesslara had tagged out and that she would be facing Ginely she would move in closer just to see how her opponent would react. After a while if nothing has happen the Brazilian girl would lash out whit a couple of kicks to test out her opponent reaction time as she knew she would have to bring the fight to their opponents as it was clear Korralyn needed some time to recover.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:49 pm

Ginely wasn't surprised when Kaiala didn't rush at her right away as what was common after a fired up partner is finally tagged in for their turn in the match. While she approached Ginely never took her eyes off her opponent so soon as she lashed out wish a couple of kicks she would try to drop down sweep her leg out from under her to cause her to fall down. If it worked she would attempt to drop her elbow down into her stomach in a attempt to knock some of the wind out of her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:22 pm

As Kaiala tested out her opponent's reflexes she was surprised she got a couple of kicks in as she thought this means that Ginely was the weakest of the two which was what both she and Korralyn thought from the start. But it seemed it was all a trick as Ginely drops though her knees and sweep the Brazilian girl's legs from under her as she landed on her back and quickly got the air knocked out of her thanks to a elbow drop as she would try to get some air back in her lungs as soon as her opponent removed the elbow.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:09 am

Ginely would get up immediately after the elbow drop then rush to the ropes to try and jump and launch off the ropes into a body splash across Kaiala's chest then hook her leg in an attempt to pin her. Chesslara will cheer her sister on trying to fully clear her head from that super kick that barely got her hoping she will be ready if her sister needs her to setup for a tag team finisher.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:26 am

As Kaiala lay on the canvas after the air was knocked out of her lungs she was glad she got some time to recover as Ginely would rather climb the ropes then cover her as the girl from Brazil takes a few deep breaths. So as Ginely jumps off the ropes as she goes for a body splash Kaiala saw her fall towards her and would try tp lift her legs up to both protect herself and inflict some pain on the incoming opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:15 am

As Ginely was falling down she gulps as what seems like a repeat of her last attempt at this same move on Korralyn except as she landed this time Kaiala's knees knocked her off before the pin can be initiated. Ginely would wince a bit giving her sister the signal for the Split Second which she would attempt to pull Kaiala to her feet then whip her at the ropes then tag her sister while she prepares to drop kick her opponent. Chesslara will climb the ropes after she was tagged instead of entering the ring in preparation incase everything goes off as planed leading for her to frog splash pin the unfortunate surfer girl.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next