Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Surfing girls vs the emerald moons

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Surfing girls vs the emerald moons - Page 6 Empty Re: Surfing girls vs the emerald moons

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:21 am

Korralyn would lean back near her corner as she saw Chesslara land on her feet after she rolled out of the ring . Rather then get made when she saw her opponent stick her tongue out the Filipino native did the same as you could hear the crowd laugh because of the interacting between the wrestlers. So as Chesslara used the ropes to launch herself towards Korralyn , the Filipino native would try to lift her opponent up and try to slam her down but if she did fall down she would try to push those strong legs open.

Back to top Go down

Surfing girls vs the emerald moons - Page 6 Empty Re: Surfing girls vs the emerald moons

Post by kiranar Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:07 pm

Chesslara attempt to launch herself at Korralyn for a strong hurricarana except she was caught before the takedown could happen by Korralyn. She knew if she didn't get down on her own terms she will be in for a world of pain from the possible powerbomb. She would lift herself as if helping set up for the powerbomb, but she will swing all her weight down to the right in a attempt to use the hurricarana to take down her opponent. If it fails she will lay on the mat stunned from the power moves sheer power as Ginely tries to get her sisters attention for a tag.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Korralyn could not believe she was able to catch Chesslara in mid air as she lifted her opponent up in the position for a powerbomb as the crowd cheered her on. So as Kaiala was smirking towards Ginely thinking that Korralyn would finish this match whit a powerbomb she was soon caught by surprise when her partner was about to throw her opponent on the canvas only to be hurricarana towards the canvas in return. So whit Korralyn now on her back and whit Chesslara on top the only thing Kaiala could do was hope their opponents did not go for a cover attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:32 am

Chesslara would go for the pin soon as she could and hooks Korralyns leg glad the opponents they got paired with had a good sense of humor as she awaits the count from the ref. Ginely looking worried about the powerbomb finishing her sister off till it is turned into a hurricarana. Ginely would watch Kaiala ready to spring into the ring after her to prevent the breakup of the pin while giving her a challenging smirk while stomping on the apron trying to bring the crowd on her side hoping Kaiala will take the bait in seeing who can get the crowd cheering for their favorite team the loudest.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:20 pm

Kaiala was glaring towards Ginely as she notice the girl was watching her almost daring the Brazilian to enter the ring and try to break up Chesslara cover after she hooked Korralyn's leg. So with Korralyn clearly suffering from the impact of the powerbomb turned hurricarana it was up to her partner to figure out a way to break the pinfall as the Ref voice could be heard as he yells ''One''. So knowing she would likely have to avoid Ginely and find a way to attack Chesslara the Brazilian girl would climb the turnbuckle and leap off it hoping to land against her opponent whit a frog splash

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:19 am

Ginely would shout to her sister to move as she seen Kaiala start to climb the corner pole then leap in the frog splash similar to their own finisher. Chesslara would try to roll off Korralyn soon as she hears her sisters shout hoping to avoid becoming sandwiched between the surfer girls and only Korralyn receiving the full force of her partners move. If Kaiala misses her intended target and nails her partner Ginely will try to pull Kaiala off so her sister can resume pining Korralyn. Ginely will try to keep Kaiala away from their partners so the ref can finish the count.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:08 pm

Kaiala was smirking as she leaped off the corner pole thinking Chesslara would have no chance to roll away as she was attacking the poor girl from her blind spot. But it seemed that the Brazilian girl had forgotten Ginely was also their as she yelled a warning to her sister and as Kaiala saw her target roll out of the way she would curse under her breath as she landed the frog splash right on top of her own partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:04 am

Chesslara will roll Kaiala off her partner then out of the ring where Ginely will try to occupy her to prevent her from getting back in to prevent another pin attempt. Chesslara will then try to hook Korralyn's leg and resume her pin with hopes her opponent will be too stunned to break the pin. The ref will drop down to begin the count soon as the pin is attempted shouting the count of 1.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:39 am

Kaiala and Korralyn would moan as they collided as it was easy for Chesslara to roll the Brazilian off her partner and hook the Filipino native's leg as the ref got down on his knees. So as Kaiala tries to get back up she would notice that Ginely was already close by to keep her occupied as both girls squared off as the Brazilian tries to reach Chesslara and Korralyn to break up the cover as she heard the Referee yell ''Two'' as she tries to hip toss Ginely on top of their respective partners.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:20 am

Ginely would attempt to counter Kaiala's hip toss with a hip toss of her own aiming her away from their partners to prevent herself from being thrown onto their partners. The ref would be being her hand down for the 3 count unless Ginely is hip tossed onto her sister breaking up the pin. If the three count happens Chesslara will get off Korralyn then get by her sister so the ref can raise their hands in victory.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next