Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Surfing girls vs the emerald moons

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Surfing girls vs the emerald moons - Page 2 Empty Re: Surfing girls vs the emerald moons

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:08 pm

As Korralyn was able to pull Ginely to her feet and then send her headfirst into the barricade as she hoped the impacted would stun her opponent long enough for a 10 count as the Filipino girl slide back into the ring. As the ref started counting she would smirk as she hear Chesslara shout at her sister as she would turn to face her as she replies ''Please Ginely is out for the count and even if she gets back into the ring she will never be able to reach you''. But while Korralyn was taunting Chesslara the person she needed to keep her eye on was already back in the ring and was almost in reach to tag her sister in. So as Kaiala would yell at Korralyn to warn her partner it seemed to be to late as the Filipino girl would try to ram her shoulder into her opponent's back just as she tagged in Chesslara who would quickly knock the former surfer down onto her back whit a dropkick.

Back to top Go down

Surfing girls vs the emerald moons - Page 2 Empty Re: Surfing girls vs the emerald moons

Post by kiranar Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:34 am

While Korralyn was taunting Chesslara about Ginely not being able to make it back into the ring which except for Kaiala spotted Ginely moving into position to slide into the ring to tag her sister in so she take a break from the match. Without even looking in her sisters direction Chesslara would lean in so her hand intercepts Ginelies in a tag so while Korralyn was moving to ram into Ginely only to feel Chesslara's drop kick knocking her back onto her back. Ginely will climb out of the ring to the apron while Chesslara will try to sit Korralyn up then back up to run for another drop kick into her back as long as Korralyn stays in position.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:27 am

As Korralyn plan to ram her shoulder into Ginely back was countered by Chesslara knocking the Filipino girl onto her back whit a dropkick Kaiala knew she needed to try and get into this match as she holds her hand out while shouting for her partner to reach their corner. As Korralyn heard what Kaiala was shouting towards her she would try to turn in her direction while Chesslara was waiting for just this moment as the Filipino girl was on her knees and knocked her back down whit another dropkick to the poor girl's chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:22 am

Chesslara will back up from Korralyn a little bit waiting for her to hands and knees then rush forward going to lift her leg as if to kick Korralyn when her real aim is to position her legs around her head then drop her back down face first into a head scissor. If it works Chesslara will keep the hold locked in as long as possible knowing her opponent could break out pretty easily through sheer power. Ginely slowly clearing her head from being rammed into the barricade waiting to give her sister a signal she is ready to use their tag team moves hoping her sister can keep Korralyn from tagging Kaiala in seeing how fired up she.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:31 am

As Korralyn was knocked onto her back she would try to get back to her heads and knees as she would crawl towards her corner only for Kaiala to warn her as her partner thought that Chesslara was going for a kick to her head. But it seemed to have bin a diversion as Chesslara was not going to kick her but rather force her down onto the canvas and wrap her legs around Korralyn's head trapping the Filipino girl in a head scissors. As Korralyn would place a hand on each of her opponent's legs to push them open she just hoped she could do it in time before Chesslara was able to signal her sister for a tag team move as Kaiala had was still extended as the Brazilian girl hoped to get into this match

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:53 am

Korralyn wouldn't have much trouble opening up Chesslara's scissor hold figuring it didn't weaken her too much so she would release the hold. Chesslara will attempt to pull Korralyn back closer to the center of the ring away from her partner. If she has trouble pulling Korralyn away from her partner she will do attempt to drop down elbow first into her back to improve her chances of keeping Korralyn in the ring with her partner on the outside of the ring.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:57 am

As Korralyn was able to break the scissor hold she thought she would have a few seconds where the Filipino girl could rush towards her opponent. But then she feels Chesslara grab her and try to drag her back to the center of the ring as Korralyn would try to wildly kick at her opponent in a effort to break free. If it works Korralyn would rush towards Kaiala. Meanwhile Kaiala would hopefully see her partner break free and scream for her to hurry as she saw that Chesslara was attempting to drive her elbow into Korralyn's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:05 pm

Korralyn kicks have the desired effect to allow her to get free of Chesslara's grip which allows her to start scramble toward her partner possibly on her hands and knees. While Chesslara considered the elbow drop she shifted knowing all she will catch is the hard ring ground so she will attempt to rush and drop kick Korralyn on her ass so she rams into Kaiala knocking her off the apron hopefully also preventing the tag. Ginely would yell "good idea" when she notices her sister attempting to use a drop kick to ram the other girls together to prevent the team while giving the signal she is recovered enough to attempt tag special moves.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:07 am

As Korralyn was crawling towards her partner she was unaware of what her opponent had in mind as she would only hear Ginely yell ''good idea'' as she turned her head to see Chesslara''s rush forward for a drop kick. But luckily for the surfing girls was that Kaiala did see it on time and was able to jump backwards down onto the ground to avoid the incoming Korralyn as she was launched towards her after being hit by the dropkick as she would quickly move to try and tag herself in as hopes to reach her partner before Chesslara was able to drag her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:04 am

Chesslara will pouting as Kaiala got out of the way before the dropkick could send her partner into her like she originally wanted somewhat. She would quickly try to pull Korralyn to her feet to whip her away from her partner's corner to the ropes near her corner, but not close enough to for sister to be in danger of being hit. If her plan works to launch Korralyn back in her direction she will quickly run toward her opponent and jump to try and wrap an arm around her head then use gravity to drive her headfirst into the ring.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next