Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Surfing girls vs the emerald moons

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Surfing girls vs the emerald moons - Page 4 Empty Re: Surfing girls vs the emerald moons

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:32 pm

Kaiala was relieved she was able to block Chesslara attempt as she fall down onto her knees and hoped to take advantage as she got back to her knee but was pulled up by her opponent which was shocked the Brazilian girl. So as Kaiala was catch by surprise by how quickly her opponent had gotten too her feet before she got whipped towards the ropes right into a dropkick by Ginely as Korralyn screamed in anger as she never noticed that Chesslara was already on the top rope and jumped towards the Brazilian girl as she lay on the canvas wide open.

Back to top Go down

Surfing girls vs the emerald moons - Page 4 Empty Re: Surfing girls vs the emerald moons

Post by kiranar Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:56 pm

Chesslara will leap off the corner turnbuckle toward Kaiala in an attempt to land her part in the tag team finisher split sec which was a frog splash pin to land if it connects seconds after Ginely moved away from Kaiala after her dropkick set up her sister to finish their move. If the Chesslara completes the pin Ginely will prep herself to run and dropkick Korralyn if she attempts to break up the pin attempt.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:33 am

Kaiala was knocked back onto her back by the dropkick from Ginely as she was only able to see Chesslara falling towards her as she landed right on top of the Brazilian girl whit a frog splash. So after seeing her partner get hit by the splash and saw that Chesslara was going for the cover Korralyn would leap into action as she tries to double axe hammer her opponent in the ring only to see Ginely prep herself to interfere thanks to the fans as she hoped to hit the girl who was going for the cover before she got hit herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:47 am

Chesslara will hook Kaiala's leg after the splash hoping to keep her pined for the three count as the ref starts to slap the mat in for the count of 1. Ginely will start running to attempt to intercept Korralyn with a drop kick to prevent her sister from getting hit with a double axe handle while she is pinning down Kaiala. The ref will continue the count unless korralyn is successful in breaking up the pin.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:28 pm

As Kaiala was on her back whit her shoulders on the canvas while Chesslara was hooking the Brazilian girl's leg Korralyn knew she had to try and break up the pinfall. So as the girl from the Filipinos rushed forward whit both hands grasped together ready to slam them down on Chesslara's bod as the ref yelled ''1'' she was dropkick away from her target by Ginely as she yelled '''Kaiala wake up already and push that girl off you or we will lose'' before she came crashing down on the canvas. So as the ref yelled ''2'' as his hand touched the canvas Kaiala would focus all the strength she had to try and push Chesslara off her as she hopes to break the pinfall herself before it too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:07 pm

Ginely would be glad when she drop kicked Korralyn away from their partners as the count of two happened, but knew she would need to keep Korralyn occupied so she will attempt to pick her up and push her against the ropes to occupy her attention. Chesslara will attempt to hold Kaiala's shoulders down and leg hooked hoping her opponent hasn't recovered enough to make an attempt to throw her off before the ref finishes the three count.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:27 am

After Ginely was able to drop kick Korralyn out of the way the Filipino girl was hoping that her partner heard her screaming as the ref had already raised his hand for the 3rd and final time. So as the Ref hand was slowly coming down Kaiala was focusing her strength and would push off whit all she got as she was able to push Chesslara off her and get her shoulders up just before the 3 count could be made. So as Ref got up he would look at both Korralyn and Ginely and yell ''You two leave the ring right now'' while holding up two fingers to signal a 2 count

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:51 pm

Ginely would look at Korralyn backing up to make her way to her teams end of the ring ready to spring at Korralyn if she goes after her sister to double team her. Chesslara will get up after the pin is broken up then turning around to do a flip to attempt to once again land across Kaiala in a possible pin attempt again.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:36 pm

Korralyn first idea was to attack Ginely to get back for that dropkick as she slowly made her way to her teams end of the ring as she stares the other girl down as she was glad that Kaiala was able to power out of the pin attempt. So as Kaiala lay on the canvas panting she would try to roll out of the incoming Chesslara as she yelled at Korralyn ''Get ready to hit that girl quick and fast when i make the tag'' as she hopes to tag her partner in so she could get some rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:32 am

Chesslara's flip didn't land in the correct position to because of Kaiala's rolling to get out of the way only have her opponent on top of her back trying to slow her attempt to tag Korralyn which succeeds even though it probably tires her out further. Before the tag happens Chesslara will attempt to get into a crouching position before Korralyn rushes into the ring after her for some payback from what she seen her partner be put through.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next