Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

2 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 6 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Chelsea was slowly getting more and more control over the situation and she wasnt close to stopping yet, not until Janet was out on the ground and kissing her wherever she wanted. But Janet was stubborn and nothing she did seemed to be able to get the job done. Her jab didnt do much but her gut shot got Janet reeling more which of course meant that Janet had found her target for the forseeable future.

Janet seemed to realize that too as she put her arms up to block her out. Chelsea wasnt going to let her get off that easy though as she closed in. Putting her gloves forward she threw her fists to her sides and tried to push Janet backwards looking to get some more good jabs onto Janets tummy.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 6 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:36 am

Janet could not win this second pseudo-round of the boxing match with the sort of strategy she was forced to employ right now. Turtling up like this, with her back bent forward in order to minimize the number of punchable spots on her front and her arms held vertically in order to protect as many of those spots as possible, was a completely defensive way to fight, one that could only work for so long before her opponent found an opening somewhere and exploited it. Ideally, Janet would only need to hold Chelsea off for a few seconds like this before she found a chance to punch back and move a foot forward to once again go on the offensive.

The ideal result of this predicament may not prove to be the actual result, as Chelsea moved forward and kept jabbing away at Janet. The brunette's arms blocked any blows which Chelsea tried to direct towards her stomach, at least from the front. But some of Chelsea's punches would swing around the side of Janet's arms to tag her in her sides, leaving faint red marks and causing the former Entropy champion to wince as they struck her bare flesh. Chelsea kept pushing forward, too, leaving Janet unbalanced. Another minute of this and Janet knew she would not be on her feet any longer.

So, desperate to turn the tide, as Chelsea's fists were off to her sides, punching away at her flanks, Janet would try to duck a little more and then sneak a hard, hooking punch inside, aiming for Chelsea's chest to try to throw her back and earn some much-needed recovery time!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:32 am

Janet tried to keep her arms up in a way that prevented her from getting at what she wanted, directly anyway she still found ways to get at them as she worked around her defense trying to find anyplace on her that woud hurt. "Come on can you just drop? I dont want to beat on that cute body of yours anymore then I need to." Chelsea said jokingly but a hint of the annoyance she had for how long Janet was resisting was still in her voice.

Of course while the body was a prime target Chelsea decided to simply change tactics to her face, since that way Janet would either have to bring her hands up to block or take the knockdown, neither of which she opposed. Oulling her hand back she threw aright hook out aiming for Janets face to take her defense down, failing to notice the attack aimed at her until it was buried in her chest. "Orrggh!" Chelsea practically hiccuped as she took a step back from the heavy hit to her chest, her boobs folding with the fist and shaking as she backed up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:47 am

Chelsea was mocking her now, in a fashion which was at once obviously meant as a friendly tease, but still did not fail to irritate the fighter from Wisconsin. Janet expected to do better than this, and, when she had the opportunity to strike back, she grinded her teeth, narrowed her eyes, and struck back hard, slipping her blue glove through the empty space between Chelsea's two arms to strike her hard in the chest! The rising blow flattened the redhead's boobs, and her own planned punch, which may have struck Janet down, died before it could be thrown. Chelsea croaked and backed up. Janet took a deep breath—the first she had a chance to take in a while—and plodded forward.

"You know, as much as I don't want to hurt your body too much, either...I may be able to get used to beating on you," Janet would say with a little teasing lilt to her voice. Hurriedly, she would duck low, trying to stay under Chelsea's punches, and then bring her right hand hammering repeatedly forward, trying to nail Chelsea with a series of hard jabs to the belly to take her breath away!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:48 pm

Who would have guessed that a punch to the chest like that could be so disorienting? Probably Janet seeing for why she did it but still that really cut her off, and now she was struggling not to backpedal from the attack while Janet moved in and started returning to her belly, admitting that she was kinda enjoying it. "Oouuggh! Urffgh!" The first two punches sank in and Chelsea ducked more after that.

She was not liking where this was all going but she didnt want to clinch again and show that this was taxing on her. So rather then retreat or try to break it off she moved in placing her chin on Janets elbow and sending in uppercuts of her own into Janets belly in return, trying to get her to drop first. "Thats fine because I can beat on this spot all day!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:12 am

Janet had been taking quite the beating, and she had been one solid uppercut from Chelsea away from being knocked down on her back. Luckily for her, Chelsea had not been able to muster up such a punch before the longtime AFW veteran managed to rally and throw that punch to her chest which nearly took her off of her feet! Chelsea had gotten a little too smitten with the little punches, just throwing them at Janet, jab after jab, putting quantity ahead of quality. Did that work sometimes? Of course! But Janet had been in a position to block virtually all of them, and then, when she counterattacked, she focused first on one big, solid punch, before going for a series of high-percentage punches right to Chelsea's vulnerable belly.

"Ha!" Janet would grunt, as she managed to land the first two punches. Chelsea managed to absorb the next couple punches, but what she did next was surprising: instead of retreating, she leaned in, her head near Janet's elbow, her fist soon sinking into Janet's stomach, not just once, but over and over again! The redhead had matched Janet's position and was doing her best to force Lady Lakota to drop! "Guooghh! Kyanngh!" Janet groaned, spittle flying from her mouth as Chelsea battered her belly.

As sore as her midsection was going to be later, Janet knew that she had just as good a chance as Chelsea in this exchange. "Could you really? That's funny, because I was just about to say the same thing!" Janet would reply, as she forewent any sort of defense and opted, instead, to just throw bomb after bomb into Chelsea's stomach, trying to inflict more damage on her opponent than the other girl could on her! "Uurrff!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:11 am

It was rare that Chelsea ever did anything like what she was attempting now, she was always about being quick and hitting them where it hurts while not getting hit in return, a simple strategy and one that worked. She never agreed with the idea of slugging it out with foe, even if you won you were stil beaten down by the end of it and yet now when Janet immediatly returned fire with punches to her stomach, completely forgoing defense she found herself in thst exact situation and with no intention of stopping. "Orggh! Ufff! Ngguuggh!" Chelsea coughed as her belly was battered by Janet's barrage.

Of course she was dead set on returning this pain 10 fold if she could, firring her fists into Janets tummy just as much if not more. Not only would this get her the first knockdown that wasnt a draw, it would give her some bragging rights for the rest of the match if she could make Janet give in. Of course that was a big if, the brunette was tough and was quickly proving she wasnt anout to go down easy as she fought through the pain to keep layng into Chelsea, forcing the redhead to dig deeper into herself to keep going.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:22 pm

The two of them had ended up in quite the spot, as neither of them was trying to defend her belly and both of them were hammering on the other's as hard as they possibly could, over and over again. It was a surprisingly brutal slugfest for two girls who were not boxers or even brawlers by trade. The two of them had already knocked each other down once, and this sort of trading of blows was going to drain the two of them much faster than they might if they acted a little more strategically.

"Ooouurff! Gunngh! Naaaggfh!" Janet coughed, as Chelsea's red glove repeatedly smashed into her increasingly weakening and vulnerable tummy. The punches sank deeper and deeper, as Janet could not hold her abs tight under this constant assault. Her legs trembled, but she kept herself upright, giving everything that Chelsea gave her back and more, absolutely wailing on the redhead's abs, trying to turn them as red as her hair. She knew that she was not going to stay on her feet for much longer, but she knew that whoever sent her opponent to the canvas right now would have major bragging rights as the fight went on.

"Guurgghh! Go...down! Urfff!"

Chelsea didn't seem willing to acquiesce to Janet's demands, and a few seconds later, that red glove buried itself particularly deep in Janet's stomach, in just the right spot to completely force the air out of the brunette. For a second, her vision went fuzzy, and she would lose her balance, her legs collapsing like spaghetti as she suddenly dropped straight down, her knees hitting the canvas hard as she went down onto them.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:16 pm

Both girls were pounding eachothers bellies into oblivion and kept going as the crowd wondered who would come out on top. The gloves smacking bare skin became the common sound across the arena as the tow fought as hard as they could. "Oruugghh! Uooggh!" Chelsea moaned as Janet punched her over and over again, her belly trunint red from the attack but Chelsea made sure she gave each punch back as evident by the look on the brunettes face with each blow. Both girls were hurting and trying to simply not be the first girl to go down as fought to decide who had the tougher tummy.

"Ghhuugh! You.....First!" Chelsea screamed as she contined punching until one particulat punch sunk in, the feeling of her abs caving in and Janet's moan as she leaned made it clear that she was beaten, her knees folding and taking the next fall and giving her the round. No longer leaning on Janet Chelsea fell forwad and brought her hands to her knees breathing heavily. She may have won that exhange but she wasn't much better off with the results then Janet was. Still a smile formed on her lips, pyhric or not it was still a victory, one Janet couldnt take from her as she lokked at Janet one of her gloved hands on her belly. "Damn you can hit, remind me not to try that again with you. Still I guess now we both know who has the better abs, though since im nice and I like you..you can decide where you kiss first..itll be the only time of the many so make it count." She said as she offered the girl the opportunity.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:07 am

Janet's eyes remained wide open as she fell to her knees, and her eyelids didn't even flutter. Part of that was because she was too shocked by that last punch, which had hit in just the right spot, to fix her face. But that temporary facial paralysis only lasted a couple of seconds before Janet blinked hard and fast, several times, to clear her head. She felt the canvas on her knees and knew that Chelsea had knocked her down. Frustrated, she pounded one blue glove on the canvas. "Damn! You should've been down..."

Still, Janet knew that Chelsea was almost as winded as she was by that furious exchange. The redhead would not have much of an advantage going forward. Janet, at least, had a chance to rest on her knees, strengthening her legs for the fight to come! While she was down, however, she would have to kiss Chelsea's body. She slowly smiled when Chelsea graciously gave her the opportunity to choose what part for herself.

"Heh, that's a lot of faith you're putting in me, isn't it?" Janet would say, suggesting that a less scrupulous fighter could take advantage of Chelsea here. "Lucky for you, I like you, too. And so I suppose, considering that last exchange, it would be a missed opportunity if I didn't start here..." Janet would lean in, wrapping her arms around Chelsea's hips, and would kiss the red flesh of the girl's belly, pressing her lips against those smooth abs and then opening her mouth to gently draw her tongue across them, as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next