» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Hardcore Bikini Hentai Match!!! Jade Flos Vs Chelsea Loski

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Hardcore Bikini Hentai Match!!! Jade Flos Vs Chelsea Loski Empty A Hardcore Bikini Hentai Match!!! Jade Flos Vs Chelsea Loski

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:29 am

Match: Jade Flos Vs Chelsea Loski
Match Type: Hardcore Hentai
This match is a no DQ, no count out, no pin fall no submission match where the only way to win is to make your opponent Orgasim.
Attire: Bikini's

Jade in her Bikini
Jade was in the locker room, bikini on, writing a new character sheet for the new table top group she had joined. She probably should have been planing her next match, but she was supper nervous about it. Not only was it another hentai match, not only was it a hardcore match, but it was against another girl! Jade felt a little bit awkward going into this match, as she wasn't a lesbian or bisexual, but she felt this match might be better than her debut against a 6'6 black man. Jade finished her new character sheet just as she heard her music come on. Stuffing the paper in her locker, she quickly ran to the ramp to hear the crowd cheering for her. The high school student smiled to herself seeing that her fans still liked her and didn't leave her just because she started wrestling. She gave a couple high fives to some of her fans in the crowd until she spotted a man that was in her new table top group that she had just been making a character sheet for. The model approached him and gave him a hug, hopping he wouldn't mind the fact that she was in her bikini, but judging by the fact he was the kind of person who would come to a hardcore hentai match, she felt like he might enjoy it. After hugging him, Jade turned and slid into the ring, got up, waved to the crowd, and then turned to the ramp, waiting for her opponent.

Last edited by Submissive Girl on Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

A Hardcore Bikini Hentai Match!!! Jade Flos Vs Chelsea Loski Empty Re: A Hardcore Bikini Hentai Match!!! Jade Flos Vs Chelsea Loski

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:56 am

Spoiler:

Chelsea was in a bad mood after all that had transpired backstage, her friend Amy being put into a match with the stupid "Belly Queen" for some stupid reason, apparently they liked there chemistry and tactics more then the idea of, I don't know, pairing her with her best friend for years. But no they like the idea of two belly rival going at it. Fine then they wanted to see belly-punching, she make sure whoever got her his time got the biggest belly-beating in AFW history.

Her music played and she came out with a smile on her face, her mood not diminishing her desire to give the crowd a show as she danced, first shaking her hips like a belly dance before performing some impressive flips as she made her way down to the ring. Once she entered she stared down her opponent a confident smile on her face. "That's a cute belly you have there, sorry to say this but I'm in a bad mood so I hope you weren't planning on showing that off for awhile." she said In a challenging tone.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

A Hardcore Bikini Hentai Match!!! Jade Flos Vs Chelsea Loski Empty Re: A Hardcore Bikini Hentai Match!!! Jade Flos Vs Chelsea Loski

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:17 am

Jade blushed as Chelsea did her performance coming to the ring, she was one of the most gorgeous women that Jade had seen. The way she moved her hips was so wonderful, and the crowd gave a huge cheer as she did also. The girl, who had a wonderful smile on her face made her way to the ring, doing the occasional flip to show her athleticism.
The red hair girl made her way into the ring, giving a confident smile to Jade and the blonde was about to introduce herself, but then Chelsea said a very terrifying comment and the crowed gave a huge reaction to that. It scared Jade, but she wasn't about to let her opponent know that, putting on her best acting face, she responded with a comment of her own.
"Oh... well... I hope you weren't planing to go out any where.... Because I don't think that entire..... cute... body of yours.... will be able to be shown off for a while after this match is done"
It wasn't her best acting, but it was better than her performance in her last match.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:28 am

Chelsea cocked an eyebrow at her little comment and smiled in a manner tha basically said 'really?' but her voice remained the same "Cute, but I hope your wrestling skills are better then your trash talk. Chelsea Loski, in case you were wondering, sorry for the informal introduction but like I said, I'm in a bad mood. I already know who you are Jade there's no need to do the same."

Chelsea seemed eager to simply get the match started and merley waited for the ref to ring the bell so she could get this started, thankfully this match allowed striking because she had a lot of pent up anger to get out of the way.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:36 am

After Chelsea made her comment, the bell rang, but Jade's Curiosity got the best of her, hering her opponent was in a bad mood, she asked. "Oh, whats going on? How come you are in a bad mood?" Jade cocked her head a little bit, she was honestly curious, so currious, that she completely forgot that the bell had gone off.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:50 am

Chelsea had to dig down deep to not face palm Jade's action when she asked her about her bad mood in the middle of a match but thankfully she latched on to the opportunity it presented as she moved in closer. "Long story short, my fried is being forced to tag team with a girl she doesn't like because they have similar styles and there rivals, they sit let me join because of a stupid reason that I didn't fit the mold. Which I'm here to prove other wise." Chelsea ended her speech as she sprang forward and sent a jab right in the middle of Jade's cute belly to ge the advantage early on. "Which unfortunately for you involves beating you belly until it's as red as my hair."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:57 am

"Oh, well I'm sorry to hear tha..... OW!" Her surprise attack worked as Chelsea's hand made contact with Jade's stomach. The model cringed as she felt the punch made contact with her exposed stomach. Jade yelled out in pain but she wasn't injured, just in pain.
Jade responded with a quick to jabs of her own at her opponents stomach, she doubted her punches were as powerful, but if she could keep of the pressure, she felt like she might have a chance to win this.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:08 am

Chelsea felt her fist sink in and smiled a bit. "Guess they don't prepare you for that as a model." She said as she grabbed Jade's hair and lifted her back up to drive more punches into her gut only for Jade to retaliate swiftly as she drove a jab into her gut.

Chelsea yelped a bit front he blow and the second jab caught her navel and forced her to let Jade go as she backed up. "Hrrgh. Not bad but not quite at my level." Chelsea said as she moved in and brought her fists up, ready to take it to the model before she tried to finish her off.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:19 am

Jade also kept her fist up. She knew that it her attacks didn't do much, but she knew had drove her opponent back and that put a smile on Jade's face.
Jade saw an oppritunity to shoot back with her words though and took it, "Your're right. I am not at your level, I am above it. It still didn't come out as cool though, and Jade knew this by the few boos that came out of the crowd, but she didn't stop. She tried another flurry of blows, two punches to the gut, followed by a roundhouse kick to the head. In her mind this seemed cool, but without ever doing a roundhouse kick before, it came out slow and sloppy and even if it hit by some miracle, it wasn't going to do much damage.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:35 am

This match was looking easier and easier everytime this girl opened her mouth. Chelsea was already thinking of several ways to work over Jade's belly while setting her up former climax to get her victory as she moved in for another attack. Chelsea blocked the fits punch and knocked it away but the second punch caught her upper belly and got another grunt out of her when Jade pulled back for a crude roundhouse kick.

Chelsea ducked under the kick as she shot forward to grab the other leg and bring Jade down to the floor of that worked she would quickly mount the woman and sit on her waist. "Maybe after we're done here you can get someone to show you how to kick." she said as she raised her hands and dropped them both down Jade's tummy to keep her down.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next