by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match! Empty Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

Post by Val Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:12 pm

Match type: Erotic boxing.
Winning conditions: Knock-out.
Special conditions: Girls fight in bikinis. Each time a girl scores a knockdown on the other, she gets to "play" with her for 1 minute. After that minute, both fighters get on their feet to keep fighting.

Saya vs Janet
Fight poster:

~♥~

Comes from here
Val wrote:
Turn 1:
Daaharu wrote:
Turn 1:
Val wrote:
Turn 2:
Daaharu wrote:
Turn 2:
Val wrote:
Turn 3:
Daaharu wrote:
Turn 3:
Val wrote:
Turn 4:
Daaharu wrote:
Turn 4:
Val wrote:
Turn 5:
Daaharu wrote:
Turn 5:
Val wrote:
Turn 6:
Daaharu wrote:
Turn 6:
Val wrote:
Turn 7:
Daaharu wrote:
Turn 7:

Last edited by Val on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 5 times in total

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match! Empty Re: Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

Post by Val Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:29 pm

Saya knew she had Janet where she wanted, and she wasn't gonna let it go, pressing the momentum further, chasing after a backpedaling Lakota pugilist. The brunette, however, fought back with desperation punches. Saya knew a hurt woman was more dangerous, so she slowed the pace a bit.

- "Where are you aming at, huh?" - Saya said teasingly with a smile, sending fast jabs to Janet's face to keep her under control, like taming a beast. But as soon as Janet replied back, whatever she said, Saya would take the chance to fire a hard wide hook to Janet's cheek. Her plan was to take the American pugilist's focus out of the fight with mind games, before striking hard. Saya didn't know if it would work, but she thought her approach to the fight was the best possible, instead of rushing in for the knockdown and leaving herself open to a miracle punch from Janet.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match! Empty Re: Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:09 am

Janet threw her wild punch, but it missed, sailing through empty space and not even coming close to hitting Saya. The punch threw Janet off-balance, and right now she was in a very, very dangerous situation, reeling and retreating as her opponent steadily advanced on her. Saya wasn’t going for the knockdown blow right away. She was throwing fast jabs at Janet’s face, forcing the Lakota to keep her guard up so that she wouldn’t take the leather right on the chin. But it prevented her from winding up a big punch that could turn the tide against Saya.

Janet growled as her opponent mocked her. “I’m aiming for your ugly face!” she fired back, just as Saya’s glove arced around her guard and slammed into her cheek. Janet screamed out in surprise as the hard punch sent her flying to her right. She lost her balance. Though she tried to stop herself from falling, Janet couldn’t stop her descent before her knees hit the mat. The rest of her body followed shortly thereafter. “Fuck…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:28 am

Saya waited patiently. She knew she'd get in her opponent's head sooner or later, and after a couple taunts here and there, Janet fell for her game. It was then that Saya landed the hardest punch she had landed in the night. A punch to which Janet fell down to the mat, awarding Saya  the first knockdown of the match. - "Yes!" - Saya let out as she pumped her fist up with a little jump and a wide smile. She was enjoying the moment fully, but she remembered what was next, and she calmed down a bit. She showed a bit of her inexperience there, getting all hyped for just the first knockdown, and she knew it. She had to score a lot more of those if she wanted to really celebrate something.

- So much for the Entropy Champion, huh? - Saya teased, glaring down at her American opponent. She slowly approached her, and when in front of her, she kneeled down, but she didn't instantly play with her. She waited for the refgirl instead to start the timer. - "Come on, hurry up!" - Saya said to her, a bit annoyed by the fact the refgirl looked in disbelief with the newcomer getting an early knockdown on the champ.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:46 am

Janet couldn’t believe it any more than the referee girl could. The fact that she had gotten knocked down first, decisively, by a girl who was only fighting her second match at AFW was a black mark on Janet’s record. Well, really, she should know better than to judge a girl by her experience in AFW—Saya might have twice the experience that Janet had, only accumulated in other wrestling federations—but still, the Lakota girl was embarrassed.

And she was going to be embarrassed further very soon. Saya knelt down in front of her, the pink-haired girl gloating about her little victory and teasing the Native American pugilist. Janet would scoff and roll her eyes, letting Saya know just what she thought of her knockdown. “You got lucky, sweetie…just you wait,” Janet would threaten.

Finally, the ref would get the timer started, and Janet would tense up a little, closing her eyes as she knew that Saya’s minute-long playtime was beginning.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:29 am

Saya was more than ready for this moment. She leaned a bit as she waited for the refgirl's signal, licking her lips, locking her eyes at Janet's looking away face. The signal was given and Saya started out slowly. She knew the fight had just started and she had to get her opponent in the mood first.

She leaned in further, just an inch away from Janet's face, almost touching the tip of their noses. - "I'm gonna own you in every possible way tonight, Janet" - the Japanese said in a low tone, close to her ear, and then started to rub the Lakota's covered sex with her glove gently, while at the same time, she lowered her head, and ran her tongue all across the woman's neck in a slow pace, all the way to the back of her ear. - "You're mine" - she whispered as she got there.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:00 am

Janet kept her gaze averted as Saya tried to intimidate her. She didn’t want to look up and see the triumphant, gloating look in the pink-haired pugilist’s eyes. She knew that her punishment was going to come soon, however, and, as a soft beeping from the referee’s direction indicated that the one-minute countdown had begun, Janet braced herself, trying to think unarousing thoughts so that she could resist Saya’s advances.

Those thoughts immediately dissipated when Saya started touching her. Janet moaned loudly as she felt her foe’s glove slip between her legs, rubbing at her bikini-covered sex with her pink leather glove and running her tongue up Janet’s neck, forcing the Native American fighter to stare into her eyes as she did so. “Nnnnngh!” Janet moaned, biting her lower lip and trying to keep herself from being turned on by the touch of her foe. “You…bitch…you’re fucking dreaming…nnnyyaah…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:15 am

Saya couldn't help it when a giggle escaped her lips, just from watching the great show Janet was with all those faces she was doing to keep herself focused, and just when Janet started moaning as soon as she touched her, she laughed. She mocked her, wanting her to feel inferior in every aspect. For Saya, that minute was not only to inflict some arousal on her, but to also start to get on her mind, work her on every front possible.

- "Ah... you taste SO good, Janet. I might get addicted to this!" - the Japanese whispered, licking her lips with lust. - "I wonder... how do these taste?" - she let out in a playful tone,  glaring down at Janet's breasts. She leaned down, and bit down at her top, tearing it and shaking her head like a wild beast would do with its prey, spitting it to the side once it gave in. - "Hmmm... they look magnificent..." - the pink haired pugilist tought, but she didn't want Janet to know how impressed she was. - "Pathetic" - was the only thing she said, as she resumed rubbing Janet's sex with her right glove, while she gave light slaps to her breasts with the left one.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:13 am

The minute of humiliation was only about half over, and Janet was already becoming incredibly frustrated and furious at Saya as the pink-haired girl continued to molest her, laughing and mocking her all the way.

“Fuck you…” Janet hissed, as Saya’s mouth came off of her neck and the Japanese girl told her how good she tasted. Janet hadn’t really been trying to guess what her opponent would do next, but she did not expect Saya’s face to suddenly descend into her cleavage, biting at her bikini top and beginning to shake wildly from side to side. “Hey! H-hey! Stop it!” Janet demanded, but Saya wouldn’t listen. Soon enough, Janet’s bikini top tore free from her large, firm breasts, and was tossed to the side by her devilish foe.

“D-damn it! You bitch…give me my bikini back…” Janet would say, but she was soon forced to be quiet, letting out only grunts of pain as her boobs were slapped with one glove, and moans of arousal as her pussy was rubbed with another.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:21 am

Being a prodigy as she was, Saya kept an accurate count of the minute on her head, and knew, more or less, when would the minute end, without having to wait for the refgirl's signal.

Saya kept the crotch rubbing all minute long, and even though she was having fun with the Lakota's firm breasts, she stopped, knowing her funtime was about to run out. She used those last seconds wisely, leaning down, hovering right on top of her opponent, and then stealing an abrupt and quick kiss from Janet. She wanted to show dominance, that she could do that whenever she wanted, and Janet couldn't do anything about it.

Right when the refgirl was about to call the break, Saya interrupted her. - "I know" - she said before getting onto her feet, right in front of Janet, glaring down at her, locking eyes, making sure her large breasts got in the way. - "Come on, get up" - the pinkhead ordered.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next