Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An opportunist meeting

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An opportunist meeting - Page 6 Empty Re: An opportunist meeting

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:08 am

"I understand we can train some other-coach? Who else would-" Kyokos bewildred state was interupted as some other girl showed up and began talking to the hurt blonde, and offering a proposal. "You know her Lili? Shes pretty..straightforward anout what she wants." She said as she made her offer but Kyoko realized something real quick. If she needed a partner there was one right here and she decided to mess with the girl a little.

"Sorry miss Keiko but Lili is mine." She said as she leaned in and gave the blonde a kiss on the lips at random right in front of Keiko. When she pulled away from her she looked right at the girl in question. "That being said if your so eager for a turn with her I might be persuaded to let you have her. What do you think Lili?" She said wondering if the blonde would play along.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:29 am

Lili's eyes widened when Kyoko kissed her on the lips, and then she realized Kyoko's plan. "Cute. That's just adorable, but I came here to fuck a woman silly. So Lili what do you say." Lili would respond by saying. "Tell you what Keiko. I'll make you a deal. If you beat Kyoko here in a hentai spar. I'll be your POW for the night, if you lose Kyoko and I get to abuse your belly until you cry. What you say Keiko?" Lili said giving Keiko a decision. Keiko seemed puzzled and she was contemplating whether or not to take on Lili's bet. Lili gave a visual cue to Kyoko, so the Belly Queen could persuade Keiko to take the bet.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:37 am

Kyoko herself was surpised by the offer, she certainly was outting alot of faith in her, while its not like she was a novice by any means at this she wasnt the best though given how Keiko was trying to take advantage of a girl who just got assualted she probably wasnt too great herself, Kyoko saw the cue to to continue and took it.

"That offer not appealing to you Keiko? Thats fine, it justs means that I get to have the lovely Lili here all to myself." She said as she closed in on the blonde again bringing her in close as she kissed her and tried to act like she was going to makeout with the blonde then and there.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:45 am

It took some convincing, but Keiko finally answer. "Fine, we have a deal. I get to fuck both of you tonight. It's like a two for one special." Keiko said before she'd turn her back to Lili and Kyoko to begin stretching. Lili would then tell Kyoko. "Don't worry I'll give you some pointers during the match. Keiko's a jobber, in her debut her opponent forced her to fuck herself, so you got this. I know you don't suck." Lili said as a pre-match pep talk to Kyoko.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:52 am

Kyoko broke the kiss and looked at Keiko as she spoke, "that offer works in reverse as well dont you forget. When you lose dont cry so quick I still wanna have some fun with it." She said as the girl started to stretch real quick while Kyoko and Lili talked.

"Well good to know, was wondering why you were so calm about being a POW if I lost this. So any pointers on this chick beforehand?" She asked, jobber or no it was better to get the best possible advantage right off the bat and if she could humilate this cocky chick early on all the better.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:01 am

Lili heard Kyoko ask her for pointers beforehand so she could get a one up on Keiko in the match. "You're going to love this. Her weak points in terms of strikes are her breasts, and abs. Remember hentai matches are half about strategy, and half about flair. So finger blast her pussy, while insulting her to turn her on, and to send her overboard suck on one of her nipples while finger blasting her. She likes some fast paced moves, so don't let her out maneuver you. You're definitely stronger than her, so you just need to maintain control." Lili said before Keiko would say. "So what rules are we doing for this one hentai fall to win it all, or 2 out of 3 hentai falls?" Keiko asked Kyoko as she stretched in the corner.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:10 am

The girl soaked in the information as much as she could while she very mcuhed valued the striking positions that were listed and it did seem to favor her, the onlything that hindered her was the pain from there training from earlier but she figured she could work through that. "Got it, sounds pretty simple, wish me luck I guess." She said as she removed her jacket and quickly did some stretches of her own.

"Well considering whats on the line I feel one fall might be a bit much so best 2 out of 3 will be perfect. Anything you wanna add to the agreement before we start?" She said to the girl.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:15 am

"You can do this, I believe in you." Lili said encouraging Kyoko to win Lili didn't want to be a POW. Keiko smiled as she Kyoko agree to 2 out of 3 falls and she'll say. "Just try not to embarrass yourself, I want to humiliate you personally." Keiko said before she extended her hand a show of fake sportsmanship. "May the best woman win." Keiko said hoping Kyoko took the bait. If Kyoko did, Keiko would hit her with a Drop Toe Hold to get this spar started.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:20 am

The girl just nodded her head as she went to face Keiko, she certainly didnt want any part of what the girl had in mind so she was gong to be doing her best. "With tour record im sure your just itching to be the one on top huh?" She said jokingly as she moved in towards her opponent.

When she offered the hand Kyoko didnt think anything off it, offering her hand as well and clasping it with Keikos before she was pulled in and and sent down to her stoamch with the drop toe hold catching ehr by surpise.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:26 am

Keiko's trap worked and now she was looking to capitalize. "Hah, I hear they call you the Belly Queen. Let's see if that's fact or fiction." Keiko said with evil intentions on her mind. Keiko would give a running kick to the grounded Kyoko's stomach. If that worked Keiko would follow up by repeatedly stomping down on Kyoko's hurt belly to try to deal as much damage she could. Lili watched on just shaking her head at Keiko's tactics. "You know it's sad that even though she uses these tricky tactics, she still ends up losing, stupid jobber." Lili said to herself as she watched on.

Last edited by 321Shazam on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next