by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An opportunist meeting

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

An opportunist meeting - Page 12 Empty Re: An opportunist meeting

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:39 am

Kyoko smiled as Lili inspected the girls abs like she was shown prior before targetting the spot she identified as the weakest before sending a barrage of punches into Keiko's belly button. Keiko had no way to defend herself, and Lili punched through her without remorse leaving her abs red and beaten.

Kyoko though the girl to Lili. "Well it seems that now your own little belly is as red as that bandana your so proud of. Lili your the one who made this challenge do you think this counts as crying or should we keep going?" Of Lili decided to soare her Kyoko would back up and give her room to breathe if she let it continue she would throw a barrage of punches around Keiko's navel as well to beat her further.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:28 am

Lili would feel some remorse for Keiko but now it was Kyoko's turn. "Don't worry Keiko, we'll stop soon. Now it's time for Kyoko to have some fun okay." Lili said as Keiko's protests would get more and more silent with each strike from Kyoko. Keiko's tears would stream down her face, as Lili and Kyoko stared at her. "Did you learn your lesson Keiko? What happens to bullies? ANSWER ME!!" Lili asked as Keiko began to struggle to answer. "T-They...get their asses...k-kicked..." Lili smiled and looked at Kyoko with a sense of accomplishment.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:38 am

Kyoko punched away until the girl was crying and Lili seemed ready to end her suffering, turning her up to ask her a question which she promptly answered correctly, having been forced to learn her lesson the hard way she was clealry looking for mercy that Lili seemed keen to give her.

"Well thats good to hear, Cause I was about to really let loose with my punches, I tend to get carelss when I do so. Once I nearly punched right through a woman to her spine, ph but dont worry about that because you wont be trying to get some cheap easy win on girls again are you?" She asked innocently to toy with the girl further.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:56 am

Keiko would weakly respond to Kyoko by saying. "N-No...I-I won't." Keiko said before Lili dropped her on the mat. Lili would then untie Keiko's bandanna and shove it into Keiko's mouth too gag her in the center of the ring. "I think she's learned her lesson. I believe today was filled with a lot of learning experiences don't you, Kyoko." Lili said as she began to exit the ring.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Kyoko stood there while she finished her off and looked up at Lili with a smile as she raised her hand for a high-five. Both had gotten more then enough experience out of this little meeting to help them improve.

"That we did, its been awhile since anyone taught me, I had a person for that but she just up and left, or was fired so it was good getting some extra hands on working that stuff over."

Last edited by Mystery Dragon on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:12 pm

Lili would raise her hand hand high 5 Kyoko and say. "If you ever need anymore help let me know. I think you'll be able to take hentai matches in the AFW ring now." Lili said with a smile as Keiko laid there helpless in the ring breathing through her nose with her bandanna stuffed in her mouth. This experience had been eye opening, and Keiko learn a valuable lesson the hard way...poor jobber.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:23 pm

Kyoko nods her head and watches Lili leave before looking down at Keiko. She grabs Keikos discarded shirt and pulls her arms back to tie them behind her on the floor then pulls her legs back and ties them up with her shorts.

"There we go, now everyone can see the results of what happened here, maybe they'll take pictures. Either way it will be a good reminder for you to pick your battles more wisely. Later Keiko." She says as she walks off leaving the beaten down girl in the ring.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12