by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An opportunist meeting

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An opportunist meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: An opportunist meeting

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:48 am

Kyoko groaned as she heard Amys voice. "Im helping her with something! And who are you to talk to me like that?" Kyoko said before Lili asked her a question. "No one of any importance whatsoever to you, but thanks to my manger she is my tag team partner.." She explained.

"You say that like your the one who was punished with that decision, im the one stick with you not the other way around! Now the least you can do to make it up to me is be useful as a training dummy when need be."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:59 am

Lili would hear the women bicker a bit between them, before saying. "You two are a tag team? Have you won any matches? No offense but you two don't seem like you're exactly on the same page. Especially with that training bag comment." Lili said as she watched Kyoko and Amy's team dynamic. Lili didn't know what was going to happen but she watched what Kyoko's tag partner was about to do. "I'm sorry, I don't believe we've properly been introduced. Hello I'm Lili, and you are?" Lili said introducng herself as she extended her hand to Kyoko's partner.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:13 am

"Weve wrestled in 3, and won 2 would have been3 if she wasnt a glory hog!" Kyoko said, Lili was right that they definelty were not on the same page, and probably never would be but she kept that quite for now. No pint in airing more dirty laundry then necessary around people it didnt concern.

"You know her and not me? Do you even watch the program your on. Its Amy Evans by the way." She said before begrudgingly shaking the blondes hand just to get rid of her and start her own training.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:20 am

Lili didn't get a good vibe from Amy, but she still shook the blonde woman's hand. "Kyoko if you need to help go ahead I understand. I can wait, Amy seems a bit impatient." Lili said as she went to a corner to wait for Amy and Kyoko to do what Amy wanted them to train.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Lili was trying to be nice and respectful with her offer and Kyoko respected that immensly but she just shook her head. "No it's fine I came here to help you and were going first. amy can wait or find someone else. Besides were not even done with striking so we should at least finish that before we move on to anything else."

Amy growled as Kyoko seemed deadset on getting under her skin. "Oh cute you think your being nonoe with your obligations. You wanna teach a girl striking, you hit her a couple of times until she gets it how hard could that be."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:10 pm

Lili would hear what both women said and couldn't help but throw a joke at Amy's expense. "Is that how you learned to strike? You must be a slow learner, because seem like you got hit in the head one too many times. Maybe that why you lack basic manners." Lili said jokingly before giggling a bit. Lili wasn't sure if Amy or Kyoko were amused but she made herself laugh a bit.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:22 pm

The joke got a smile out of Kyoko but she made sure to keep her eyes on Amy who turned over to the blonde, and quick as a flash was in her face and pushing her in the corner. "Oh thats funny to you huh, I hope you got a good loaug out of it because the laughing stops there."

Amy raised her arm to send a punch at Lili that was stopped by Kyoko grabbing her hand from behind. "Have you lost your mind! Im not anout to let you attack her just because of a joke, now I already told you once. Back off."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:26 pm

Kiki got a smile out of Kyoko, but Amy wasn't amused. Amy even wanted to punch Lili, but Kyoko stopped her. Lili then got an idea. "That's it, application. Amy would like to face me in a belly punching contest? It would be training for both of us, and maybe it'll calm you down." Lili said she proposed the challenge to Amy in the gym.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:07 pm

Amy would have pulled her arm away from Kyoko until Lili spoke up again to make her challenge, one that she could barely restrain from laughing at. "You wann take on me in a belly punching contest, no offense but I saw your match, if you couldnt beat her in one your chances with are jack shit, but it does sound entertaining so im willing to accept." Amy complied as she puled back and let Lili out of the corner.

Kyoko took pause as Amy voiced the concerns she had about the idea. Amy wasn't a pushover by any means and Lili was already a few hits in which made the slope of that much wider. "Are you sure Lili? We dont need to give her anything." She moved in and said to the blonde while Amy went to the center of the ring.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:45 pm

Lili heard Amy accept, but then Kyoko would hear Kyoko's concern. Lili would respond by saying. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I have to learn somehow right?" Lili said with a positive outlook on the situation. Lili knew she had a tough opponent in Amy, but she figured this was all being done to improve her skill as a fighter.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next