Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Creating a Crusade [For Person]

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Creating a Crusade [For Person] Empty Creating a Crusade [For Person]

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:21 am

Summer time...the worst season in the year for Cecilia Northman, especially in Japan. It was a hot and humid and on days like this when everything was feeling more than a little boring....well Cecilia couldn't help but attempt to find a way to it all up. She had driven around a bit on her motorbike, all around Tokyo and then out of the city. She had stopped a place here or there to get herself something to drink, at one point even an ice cream.

Spoiler:

The blond beauty soon enough found her way towards a place which she had heard about from her sister, which was the Kosha estate. It was quite the swanky place, the blond would pull up at the large estate and get off her bike, putting her helmet down the blond would make her way towards the large door of the mansion looking around a bit...before she'd finally knock on the door.

She let out a loud pant as she could already feel her skin growing damp, man she really hated heat like this, it was just plain awful. She'd have to ask the household for a large glass of ice cold water at this rate. " Man...be a bit faster." Cecilia complaied as she'd start to tap her foot, folding her arms underneath her generous chest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Creating a Crusade [For Person] Empty Re: Creating a Crusade [For Person]

Post by Serpon Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:49 am

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Akiha had been in a foul mood for a while, her wrestling career seemed to be going in a downward spiral.  She couldn't figure it out, she was getting better but still everyone was beating her.  She needed to do something about this.  Her parents had also been using this as an excuse in order to pull her out of AFW and wrestling.  Still Akiha wasn't going to go down with a fight, she wouldn't let her parents control her and she would figure out a way to fix her wrestling career.  Her attention would then be cut short as she heard a doorbell.

- - - - -

Upon hearing the doorbell, Kohaku would arrive and open the door.  Upon opening the door she saw a massive blond lady.  She looked familiar but at the moment, Kohaku could not put a name to the strange guest in front of her.  “Welcome to the Kosha residents.  Do you have any business here?” stated Kohaku in polite tone as she gave a warm smile and waited for an answer.  She would then look behind the blond lady and see a motorcycle, which kind of grab her interest a bit.

Last edited by Person on Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:02 am

Cecilia looked on as the door swung open and a cute young maid greeter her, a light smile appeared on Cecilia's face as she'd roll her shoulders. Nodding lightly to the maid's question. The mighty Swede would lean forward against the door frame and drape her arm over her head. " Ah yeah I got business here. " She'd let out as she'd proceed to then attempt to slip in through the door and start to walk into the large mansion.

" Where is little Akiha ? Oh also, could you get me a glass of ice water ? "
Cecilia let out as she'd turn her head on her shoulder to look back over the maid. " If you could fetch me those two things that'd be lovely sweetheart. " Cecilia let out with a light smirk on her face. Being rather forceful as usual...and of course she was also being a bit less considerate than usual because of the heat bothering her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:19 am

Kohaku would continue to smile despite being confused by Cecilia statement. Akiha had no appointments and she wasn't expecting anyone. Was this perhaps just some kind of random wrestler trying to cause some problem, maybe attack Akiha? “Miss Kosha did not say she had any visitors coming today. If you wish I could set you up an appointment.” stated Kohaku as Hisui then appeared on the scene.

“That will not be necessary. Kohaku, if you wouldn't mind, could you fetch Miss Cecilia a glass of cold water.” stated Akiha as appeared on the scene. The two maids would nod their head and Kohaku would make her way to the kitchen. “Greeting Cecilia Northman, what brings you to my humble estate?” ask the Japanese wrestler as she was interested in what Belinda older sister was doing here. In fact, part of her was now curious where Belinda was and why she wasn't with Cecilia here.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:27 am

Cecilia would roll her eyes a bit, it seemed at first as if the maids might want to give her some trouble by not allowing her to simply do as she pleased...which was their jobs as well, kinda. Still Cecilia was not very happy about that. Soon enough though Akiha appeared on the scene and with it ti seemed as if she was going to be getting her tall drink of water.

" There you are shorty!" Cecilia let out as she'd place her hands on her hips, a wide grin forming on her face as she'd step up closer to Akiha. " I've been meaning to come over her for some time, after all I have to asses my sisters girlfriend after all." Cecilia let out as she'd move to bring her hand up and ruffle Akiha's hair a bit. " Get your stuff ready. We'll be leaving after I've had my water."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:36 am

Akiha would simply give a smirk towards Cecilia as she had her arms crossed, acting professionally. She was a Kosha after all and it was expected that she always remain professional while in her household even if what the blond wrestler said was annoying. Though her cool was suddenly lost when Cecilia started to talk about how she was Belinda girlfriend. Her eyes would widen, yes Cecilia did know and so did the maids but that was it. No one else knew and she wanted to keep it that way. “Quiet, don't talk about that here!” stated Akiha in a desperate voice.

She then heard Cecilia telling her to get her stuff ready. She had no idea what the Northman was talking about. “Hold on, where are we going, what is going on here? You just come into my estate and start making all sorts of demands.” stated Akiha as Kohaku made her way back. The Japanese wrestler would then put her hand in front of Kohaku blocking her path. “You're not getting any water until you tell me what is going on.” stated Akiha as she was determined to figure out what was going on.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:46 am

Cecilia would look on unfazed as Akiha cried out in that desperate voice of her, she only moved a hand up to try and sooth the situation a bit. Still now Cecilia at least knew how things seemed to be here, that was good.

The blond however was a bit annoyed when Akiha decided to withhold the water from her. The blond would let out an annoyed grunt before she'd move up a step and attempt to then bend forward, her arms would wrap around Akiha's waist as she'd then pull the girl up onto her shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

From there Cecilia would stand up straight, turn around and start to walk out. " I can get a water later then." Cecilia let out as she'd then bring her free hand up and wave to the maids, " Oi, maid girls. Be sure to bring out little Akiha's training clothes and stuff, she's gonna be needing it. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:19 am

Akiha would hold her ground as Cecilia approached her.  She couldn't show any signs of fear or weakness to her, especially in her household, despite the fact she had just done so a moment ago when talking about her relationship.  Suddenly she was grabbed and lifted up before being placed on the much larger blond wrestler shoulder, like a helpless victim.  It was possible for her to do an attack and hurt the Northman but she didn't want to and the household rules strictly prohibited such activity.

“Unhand me at once!  This is highly inappropriate!  I demand to know what is going on!” yelled Akiha as Cecilia started to walk out with the Japanese wrestler in tow.  “Yes, Miss Cecilia.” stated Hisui as she would go to grab Akiha stuff.  The raven hair wrestler always kept it packed, so she could take it on the go whenever needed.  While Hisui was grabbing Akiha training bag, Kohaku would approach Cecilia and offer her the cup of water.  “Here you go, we must not be rude to our guest, right Miss Akiha?” stated Kohaku as she made a grin.  “You Traitor!  You will be punished for this!” yelled the raven hair wrestler in a frustrated voice as she had lost all control over the situation.  Hisui would then return and give Cecilia the training bag that she had requested for Akiha.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:25 am

With Akiha protesting and yelling as she was Cecilia would just chuckle at it all, it was cute how the young girl thought she had any say in the matter. When The two lovely maids seemed to comply very nicely with the blond who soon enough got her glass of water. " Why thank you." Cecilia let out as she'd gulp it down before handing the glass back to the maid. " Much appreciated. " Cecilia was then given Akiha's training bag which she would grab a hold of and then proceed to head out of the mansion.

" We'll be back before long!" Was the final thing that Cecilia'd let out to the maids as she'd then walk up with Akiha to her bike and plop the young girl down onto it. " You're coming with me one way or another. So how about you just go with it." Cecilia let out as she'd give Akiha her bag and then take the helmet by the handlebars and put it down on Akiha's pretty head. It was of course a bit too big for the girl, but it was better than nothing. Cecilia would then seat herself down on her bike and start to rev the engine a bit. " Hold on tight."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:40 am

The situation was now totally out of Akiha hands. It didn't seem she had a choice in this matter at all. She would finally exhale and accept her position. Whatever Cecilia had planned for her, she was going to have to go with it. “Alright, I get it. I'm coming with you. But you could at least tell me what is going on here.” stated Akiha as she would take a seat on the bike and put on the helmet. She would take a few moments to tighten the strap on the helmet so that it wouldn't fall off before hooking onto her bag as she then held on tight to Cecilia as she heard the engine come to life. Where they were going or what they were doing, only Cecilia knew or did she? Kohaku and Hisui would simply wave while the two started to leave.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next