Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Creating a Crusade [For Person]

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Creating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 7 Empty Re: Creating a Crusade [For Person]

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:01 am

It seemed as if Akiha didn't want to continue anymore, and it wasn't like Cecilia could blame her for it. She would soon enough release Akiha from her grasp and take a step back, rolling her shoulders and cranking her neck from side to side. She took a moment to look over the raven haired girl standing in front of her.

" Alright, I'm gonna work you to the bone kid, every single day. Are you ready for that ? You'll work out every part of your body, muscles you didn't even know you had are gonna be sore. I'm gonna make you stronger, faster, and I'm gonna make damn sure you can take more punishment." Cecilia let out as she would take a short pause before letting out. " and that's just the start, I'm also gonna teach you moves and what to do in a match. I'm gonna make sure you're a force to be reckoned with. As long as you promise to do what I say, you'll go far kid."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Creating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 7 Empty Re: Creating a Crusade [For Person]

Post by Serpon Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Akiha would exhale as she was released. She was relief that she was no longer fighting Cecilia, it had been an interesting fight but a bit too one-sided for her liking. The raven hair wrestler would turn around and before listening to what the older Northman had to say. It seemed that if Akiha wanted to get better she was going to have to train all day, every day. It wasn't going to be busy and her parents would not approve and probably make it harder on her. But if she wanted to get good in wrestling and really make it a career, then she would have to do what Cecilia said. She had already defied her parents before, so what was another time?

“I want to get better at wrestling and I am willing to do whatever it takes. If that means training with you twenty-four seven then so be it.” stated Akiha as she nodded her head while giving Cecilia a determined looked.

Creating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 7 3l9yoRWCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 7 AjbwxKgCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 7 DUhLLRtCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 7 CDNLQYlCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 7 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:50 am

Hearing that her young student was more than just ready and willing but determined as well, the blond would nod her head and mover her hand up towards Akiha's head as she'd ruffle up her trainee's hair a bit, giving the shorter girl a wide grin. " Oh trust me, you are going to become a better wrestler, or my name isn't Cecilia Northman." The Swede let out as she would then take a step back.

" How about you rest up for now, at least for a while before we start with your basic physical workout, for a while that's what we will do, build you up and then get to working on sparring in the ring and teaching you new moves. " Cecilia let out as she'd turn around and head out of the ring, walking up to get a water bottle which she'd toss towards Akiha, then take one of for herself and start drinking.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:18 pm

A smile would appear on Akiha face as she heard her mentor words. She knew it would be tough but it would all pay off and she would finally have something that she earned. The raven hair wrestler was then told to rest up, which is what she needed after being slammed several times by the Blonde Swedie. The Japanese wrestler would stretch her arms as she looked around trying to see if there was anything to eat. She would check her bag but aside from a power bar and some water, there was nothing to eat at the moment. In addition, she didn't really know the neighborhood, so she didn't know where the closest store was.

“Cecilia, would you perhaps have any food or know where I could acquire some?” asked Akiha as she turned her focus back to the older Northman. Surely if Cecilia trained her, she would know where to get food.

Creating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 7 3l9yoRWCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 7 AjbwxKgCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 7 DUhLLRtCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 7 CDNLQYlCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 7 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:29 pm

Cecilia turned around as she heard Akiha ask her about food, Cecilia would think for a moment before she'd nod her head. " Go shower, then we'll go get some food. We can talk about some stuff while we eat like plans and such." Cecilia let out as she would then start to walk off towards the locker room. " By the way...I'm kinda surprised you haven't asked me anything about my little sister." Cecilia let out as what came to follow her words was a chuckle.

" I'm a bit surprised by that actually, though I guess since you two seem all loveydovey with each other, maybe you share everything." Cecilia spoke out as she made her way to the locker room to take a shower and get dressed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:40 pm

It made sense to take a shower before going to get some food, well that was assuming if they were not going to train for the rest of the day. Well if they were going to plan what their training was and not actually train, then it was best if they did take a shower first then get some food before planning it all out. As Akiha made her way to the locker room, she heard Cecilia make a comment on how she was a bit surprised on how the raven hair wrestler had not talked about Belinda.

“Well, Belinda is someone I do love and truly care about, on top of being my arch rival. She is always pushing me to go further. That being said, today she isn't here and it's not about her. Today is about me getting stronger, talking about her would be a distraction unless you're planning on bringing her in to train with me.” said Akiha as she then went to the showers as well.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:10 am

Cecilia couldn't fault the raven haired girls logic and focus, this was pretty much the reason why she had pick Akiha to train....the girl had the determination to be the best and was willing to do anything she could in order to become the best that she could be. If you were gonna be a disciple of the Swedish Powerhouse then that was exactly what you needed, nothing else.

The blond beauty soon went into the showers herself and came out only to put on her clothes again after drying herself off. She would shrug her shoulders a bit and crank her neck. " Alright. Just so you know, we won't be eating like this very often. After today our training starts for real, which means I will also dictate the food you eat. " Cecilia said as she would start to head out of the locker room. " But for now...let's go an enjoy ourselves."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:34 am

After finishing her shower and drying herself off, she would hear Cecilia words, telling her they would be on a strict diet. Akiha would nod her head, she knew how important a diet was when it came to training, in fact, she had taken a pretty serious diet, even getting professional and health experts telling her what to eat and what not to eat. Still, she had one burning question on her mind. “Just to be clear, do I have a cheat day?” ask the raven hair wrestler. It was one of the things that sometimes made dieting manageable for her. She didn't always use her cheat day or go all out, but having a nice meal say once every two weeks helped a lot.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:32 am

Cecilia would mull over Akiha's question for a few seconds before she'd shrug her shoulders. " Sure, you get one cheat day a week. Saturday is your cheat day from now on. However, that means you will only get to rest one day a week." Cecilia let out as she would nod her head. " Prepare yourself." Cecilia exclaimed with a smile on her face as she walked out of the gym and started to head off to a nearby restaurant with her young trainee.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:41 am

The raven hair wrestler would nod her head. Training six days a week did sound hard but if that is what it took to do so, then she would. She couldn't wait to finish her training and become a true force to be reckoned with, someone that all of AFW would take seriously. But for now, it was time to eat.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7