Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Creating a Crusade [For Person]

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Creating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 2 Empty Re: Creating a Crusade [For Person]

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:11 am

Now that she had gotten Akiha to accept her situation and gotten her to comply with the blond's plan, with both of them seated on the bike and readied for what would be their ride. Cecilia would gave a light wave to the maids before she'd set off, riding away from the Kosha estate.

She didn't tell Akiha where they were going yet, taking the raven haired girl into Tokyo on a lovely little bike ride. Making their way to the more normal districts of Tokyo, not exactly fancy but not rundown either. After quite a while of driving the blond would pull up to a pretty average looking building which seemed to be abandoned but not for any reason that one could see. Just that there was no lights on anywhere and certainly no people in it.

Stepping off of her bike, Cecilia'd step up towards the door...opening it up she'd walk right up towards the stairs inside. " Are you coming ?" She was going to move up to the second floor which would had the reason why she took Akiha here.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Creating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 2 Empty Re: Creating a Crusade [For Person]

Post by Serpon Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:21 am

Akiha would on tight and bury her face into Cecilia back to make sure that no one saw her and so she wouldn't' fall off. A bit of her was scared, she had never been on a motorcycle before and it was a new experience for her. Eventually, they stop and Akiha would slowly retreat out of Cecilia back as she looked around. It looked like they were now in the city but she didn't know where. It wasn't the worse part of the city but it was also not a place that a high-class person like herself would go to.

She would get off the bike and start to get a better look before Cecilia would ask her what she was waiting for. The Japanese wrestler would take a moment to look at the building before following Cecilia, unaware of what was going on or where they were. At least she had her cell phone with her, so if anything went wrong, she could at least call for help. “So are you finally going to tell me where this is and what we are doing here. Did Belinda put you up to this, is this some kind of surprise party?” ask Akiha as she started to get a bit paranoid.

Creating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 2 3l9yoRWCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 2 AjbwxKgCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 2 DUhLLRtCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 2 CDNLQYlCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:43 am

Once Akiha had followed up into the building with Cecilia and they had gotten up to  the second floor the mighty Swede would move in and turn on the lights, lighting up the large gym that was on the second floor. There was a wrestling ring, plenty of bags, a lot of space, A lot of training machines...all of which the kind that did not use any sort of electricity. There were no treadmills or bike machines of any kind. There were gear for lifting, rowing, leg presses. It was a very Rocky-esque type gym. Spartan in it's design and needs.

Cecilia would take a few steps into the gym, turn around and stretch her arms out wide. " This is were I'm gonna train you." Cecilia let out with a wide grin on her face. " Maybe you don't remember but at avalanche you did imply you wanted to be trained by me."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:03 am

Upon arriving at the top, Akiha would take a moment to look around. It was a very old looking style gym, where none of the equipment was powered by electricity. The Japanese wrestler was used to using the latest and greatest equipment, always trying to gain an edge over her competitor. She would take a few moments to look around and inspect the training gear. She was a bit shock there wasn't the classic training equipment like treadmills or bicycles.

Then Cecilia finally announced why she had brought Akiha here, to train her. At this point, the raven hair wrestler would become conflicted. One part of her was shock and happy to be trained by the hardcore queen. Yet another part of her annoyed and pissed at Belinda older sister. It had been half a year since that happened and only now did she decide to start training her. Akiha would take a moment to think about her situation before deciding how to react. After calming herself down she would give an annoyed look to Cecilia.

“You could have phone first or something instead of just kidnapping me. I mean what would Belinda say about it, just kidnapping her girlfriend like that. What if she and I had a date today or something? Well luckily I am free today but please tell me what other days you plan on training me so I can schedule around it.” stated Akiha in a slightly bossy tone. She had a life after all and couldn't just let Cecilia show up and take control of it.

Creating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 2 3l9yoRWCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 2 AjbwxKgCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 2 DUhLLRtCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 2 CDNLQYlCreating a Crusade [For Person] - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:08 am

Cecilia looked on at Akiha as she would hear the girl let out her little rant to her, something that would make the blond shake her head a bit and start to bring her hand up, raising one finger in front of her and then letting out a few "Tsk tsk tsk." The blond would then place her other hand down against her hips.

" Firstly! You don't have a life anymore. The only time you have is the time when I'm not gonna have you train, for me training you is your life now." Cecilia let out as she'd then raise a second finger. " Secondly, the reason why I decided to do it this way was because it was kind of an impromptu decision that came about earlier today." Cecilia finally raised a third finger up. " Finally. You are in a dire need for this. So act a bit more grateful kid." Cecilia let out as she would then finally step up towards the raven haired girl.

Placing her hand on Akiha's head she'd give her a soft pat. " Go get changed, we are starting right now. I'm gonna make sure to bring you into the light yet again, you're not meant for the shadows." Cecilia let out as she'd start to walk off, moving towards the room at the far end corner, which was a locker room. " You're a flame who is in need of fuel, so how about we throw some gasoline on it." The Blond said as she'd turn her head over her shoulder and give Akiha a wide grin, before moving into the locker room to start changing into her training gear which she'd left her since earlier.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:52 am

Akiha would keep her arms crossed as she waited for Cecilia response. Belinda older sister then began to give responses back, counting each one of them. The first one would cause the raven hair wrestler eyes to widen. “What but I...” but before Akiha could finish the large blond wrestler was now on her second point. “You can't just decide out of the...” but just like before, Cecilia cut her off, taking total control of the conversation.

The Japanese wrestler was annoyed with the situation and would clench her fist. How could she just barge into her life and said from now on her training was her life for now. Akiha wanted to live a life and spend time with her lover. There was more to her life than just wrestling. She also hated how Cecilia had just decided to do this on a whim. In addition, she hated the third point as well but Cecilia was right, she couldn't argue that last one. Even now, her parents were coming down on her, trying to get her to leave while they could still salvage her name.

Suddenly her head would be patted by the older Northman who then told her to get changed. The raven hair wrestler would nod her head and start to go as she then heard Cecilia comments about how she was a flame. In actually inspired her a bit. She would then enter the locker room and after a few moments passed would come back in her training gear. She wasn't sure what to expect but whatever it was she was going to give it hundred percent. "Alright, let's get this started!" stated Akiha full of confidence.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:22 am

Cecilia was not exactly giving Akiha a chance to defend herself and try and deflect or ignore her words, the blond was on the point, she had some stuff to say...which she needed to say and she had to make sure it got through to the young girl.

After she had made her say...she headed off to the locker rooms, with a seemingly cheered up Akiha who made her way towards the locker room. Cecilia slipped herself into a pair of black shorts and a red sports bra, she put her hair up into a long pony tail as she stepped out of the locker room. As they were both out and Akiha seemed pretty hyped about it Cecilia would start to walk up towards the ring and climb into. Moving up to the center as she'd gesture for Akiha to join her.

" First off, I'm gonna test you out. Which means come at me with everything you've got." Cecilia let out as she'd roll her shoulders a bit, proceeded by cranking her neck from left to then right. " Basically, we're gonna start out with a nice little spar, where I take a look at what you can do, followed then by me making up things like training schedule and stuff for you. etcetera. " Cecilia let out as she'd wait for Akiha to get into the ring and up into the center. " Ready?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:38 am

Akiha returned with a white sports top and some white shorts. She would then look straight at Cecilia who was also in her training gear. The older Northman would enter the ring before motioning Akiha to step in as well. Did she really intend to have the two go head to head in a match? Cecilia was known as the hardcore queen and had a long reign as the hardcore champion. The Northman had a ton of experience over her and was also far larger as well. Then again perhaps they wouldn't be having a makeshift match, they might just be doing some training in the ring.

After a moment, she would slide into the ring and heard what the Cecilia had to say about her. It seemed that she wanted the Japanese wrestler to come at her. Once the Northman was done explaining everything, Akiha would enter a combat stance and give Cecilia a serious look. “Just two questions, are you going to be fighting back and do you want me to use all my skills, including the dirty ones?” ask Akiha as she wanted to make sure there were no hard feelings between the two. After all the last thing she wanted to do was piss off the massive Northman.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:02 am

Cecilia would tilt her head to the side and look on at Akiha as the young girl asked her those two questions, Cecilia would mull them over a little bit. " I will fight back...sort of." She let out as she'd bring a hand back up towards the back of her head and scratch at it a little bit.

Following which the Swede would let out a light chuckle, " This is meant to see what you got." Cecilia nodded her head as she'd proceed to speak. "If you don't do all you can then I can't see how good you are." the blond spoke as she'd then bring her hands down and fold them underneath her large breasts. " So yeah, whenever you are ready."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:15 am

Giving a nod to Cecilia response, Akiha would then quickly strike, jumping in the air and starting with her classic opener, a spinning heel kick. Though the Northman was taller than her, she still had the strength and flexibility to make the kick connect to her face. The only question now was if it would actually hit or if the Northman would dodge or block the blow. If the attack connected she was sure it would take down her much larger training partner. Then she could start following it up with more attacks.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next