Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut! - Page 6 Empty Re: Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut!

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu May 26, 2016 9:04 am

Haruko watched on in horror as her tormentor picked up the kendo stick, taunting her with some mock swings. She wanted to prove she was the chillest, that she was able to handle anything, but there wasn't any point in getting beat around by a mock sword when she couldn't even defend herself, right? "H-hey... l-look, you don't need to do that, right? I mean I- WAAAHHAAAH!" she belted miserably as the weapon made a loud 'crack' against her tummy, leaving yet another easily visible welt. The tears were streaming down her face more readily now, though she still gritted her teeth and tried to suck them in, her attempted poise hampered by the occasional sniffle.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut! - Page 6 Empty Re: Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut!

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 26, 2016 9:10 am

Smiling sadistically, Haruna drew back for another swing, though the kendo stick made a loud crackling sound. Pausing to inspect it, it seemed the bamboo was already cracked in a few places and the bindings were becoming loose. Still, it looked as though it had at least one more good hit in it.

"I guess you can be proud you're not as shoddily made as this thing." she stated dismissively, right before taking one hard swing at Haruko's chest, intending to break the weapon across her tits.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu May 26, 2016 9:16 am

Haruko had no idea any part of the cracking noise was the weapon starting to split apart (it took a few hits towards the start of the match for her to realize that wasn't just her bones shattering), so when Haruna readied her last swing, the beaten girl wasn't prepared. The last, hard swing sunk deep into her soft, supple breasts, ringing through her chest with pain... just before exploding into that much more as the weapon literally blew up in her face, to which she responded with yet another ear-piercing scream. Large gashes across her tits started to drip with blood while Haruko sniffled and sobbed, her resolve to keep from crying broken as she full-on bawled. "C-... c-come on... please, j-just stop..." she whimpered pathetically, her hanging body shivering with pain. "P-please..."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 26, 2016 9:37 am

It seemed that one broke more than just the kendo stick. As touching as Haruko's pleas were, they weren't what Haruna wanted to hear though. "You're going to have to beg a little harder than that~" the purple-haired woman gave a sinister chuckle before strolling back over to the pile of weapons nearby. No more kendo sticks, which was a bit of a shame considering how much she liked using them, but there was something pretty close...

Slowly making her way back towards Haruko's helpless body, a wooden baseball bat now in hand, she used it to tilt the girl's face up so that she could look her in the eyes. "Anything you want to say, rodent?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu May 26, 2016 9:42 am

The lack of remorse Haruko saw in her opponent's eyes as her head was adjusted got her to sob that much harder, terror filling her heart as much as the pain filled her body. She was close to breaking completely, but a tiny string of resolve held out. Whether driven by shame or confidence, that single strand of strength was all that was keeping her from breaking completely.

"P-please," she sobbed pathetically, "d-d-don't. J-just leave me a-alone..."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 26, 2016 9:47 am

"Sorry, not enough" Haruna said curtly, letting the bat swing down and back, right before gripping it with both hands and swinging up right between Haruko's thighs.

"You at least remember what kind of match this, don't you, rodent?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu May 26, 2016 9:55 am

"OH MY GOD!" Haruko screamed helplessly as the tears somehow flowed even more freely down her cheeks. Staring at the floor, her mouth hung open, saliva dripping mindlessly down as her trembling body failed to contain her misery. "Why? W-why are you like this?" She hung limply by the chains on the ropes, crying meekly, when finally the words fell out, at barely a whilsper. "I... I-I gi-..."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 26, 2016 10:28 am

Looking over Haruko's broken form with an expression of sadistic glee, Haruna held up the bat once more as if readying another swing. "Hmmm...? I suggest you say whatever you're going to say soon while you still can."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu May 26, 2016 8:24 pm

I give up. I can make it. I give up. I can make it. Haruko's mind jumped back and forth between the two on repeat, putting her mind in a deadlock. If she let Haruna continue, she could die. If she gave up, then all of this would have been for nothing, she won't have proven how she was able to keep her cool at all, and instead look like a broken, crying mess, and her first instinct was that it was better to die trying. But... this wasn't the only chance. If she gave up, just this once, then she could give it another go.

"I-I...I... I..." she stuttered mindlessly, staring forward with glazed over eyes as she failed to form a coherent response.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 26, 2016 10:27 pm

Not waiting any longer, Haruna swung the bat again, arcing it up right in between Haruko's legs. Obviously part of her was enjoying this, and wanted the girl to keep resisting, but she was a busy woman, and did have other things to be doing. Shifting her stance, she readied another swing, whacking the bat into the helpless girl's stomach.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next