by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut!

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut! - Page 7 Empty Re: Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut!

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu May 26, 2016 11:04 pm

Haruko's broken stuttering was interrupted by another howl of pain as the bat came up to crash between her legs, the horrible, throbbing pain coursing through her entire body as tears dripped from her face. As the bat was raised one more time, her eyes widened with terror, not mentally prepared for another strike. The heavy wooden weapon sunk deep into her blood and sweat-slicked belly, forcing her to bend over as much as she was able as a mouthful of blood came pouring out onto her body, the bat, the floor and even Haruna. Her body convulsed and twitched as pained squeals were interspersed into pained gurgling, her body struggling to function.

Haruko panted helplessly with dead eyes as she considered her options once more. She didn't know if she'd win, but this wasn't how things were supposed to go. Still, she remembered her childhood, how far down she had started and where she was able to climb to from there. If she could do it once, she could do it again. She had to give in now so she could keep trying until she was seen for what she needed to be.

"I... I give up..." she whimpered quietly, turning her head towards her attacker. "I give up! P-p-please, stop!"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut! - Page 7 Empty Re: Suzuya Haruko vs. Haruna Saitou- No DQ Debut!

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 26, 2016 11:39 pm

Just as Haruna prepared another swing, Haruko finally choked out her submission. With a smirk, the purple-haired diva dropped the bat and turned to leave, while the bell rung out to announce the end of the slaughter.

Not even acknowledging the girl's existence any longer, Haruna casually strutted her way out of the ring, confident she displayed her power and ruthlessness hadn't waned at all in the time she had been gone.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu May 26, 2016 11:57 pm

The beating had stopped, but the pain in Haruko's quivering body continued as she hung helplessly from the side of the ring. Blood, sweat and tears dripped from her body onto the floor as the camera showed off her beaten, broken body to everyone. Her shoulders ached from holding up her weight at such an angle, and her belly and crotch throbbed as though they were still being beaten on, but it was the internal pain that hurt the most. Haruko couldn't help but feel like a failure, like she betrayed everything she had made herself up to be. But she would try again, and again and again if need be. She was ready to prove she could handle anything and still keep her cool, or die trying.

Winner: Haruna Saitou

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7