Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match Empty Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:37 am

No DQ Low Blows Match
Win by forcing the opponent to submit in any pin or hold that includes an attack on the opponent's groin area. (Other attacks are allowed to soften up opponents, they just can't be used to end the match.)
All tactics allowed: no disqualifications, no referee, no mercy.

Haruna Saitou:

VS

Irene Inger:

Irene stood in the backstage dressing room, taking deep breaths to calm herself. This week's match was going to serve as karmic payback for the girl. After managing to get on the nerves of Domino, her debut opponent, by striking his groin on two separate occasions, the young scientist would soon learn what it felt like to fight in a match entirely based around those attacks. Not that she was regretting her decision to take this match. The bouts like this, the ones with unique and depraved win conditions, were cathartic for the overworked young woman. Plus, the AFW had been kind enough to advance her a small bonus in her payment for accepting this match, although the fact that “pain and suffering” had been listed as a justification gave her no small amount of worry.

Making matters worse, Irene was completely in the dark about who she would be fighting tonight. She hadn't been given a name in advance, so she hadn't been able to do any research on her opponent's tactics and mannerisms in the ring, which stirred her fears even more. She was assuming the worst case scenario that her opponent would be a twisted, sadistic heel, and ironically, she would soon find that her assumption was correct.

At the dressing room door, a stage hand knocked and gave Irene her five minute warning. The young woman didn't need to be told twice, and stood up to make her way to the stage. She was wearing her standard wrestling attire: black shorts, black sports bra, black boots, and her school lab coat, just so she wouldn't have to walk down the ramp in her bare state. When Irene's music played, the girl waltzed on stage, walking without much regard for the crowd, who cheered regardless as Irene approached the squared circle. She eyed the wrestling ring's various components as she made her way inside. With no referee to stop her from fighting the way she wanted to, Irene already knew that she would be using her environment to exert some extra leverage on her opponent if she got the chance. Unfortunately, her opponent would probably do the same.

Sitting down on the middle ring rope across from the ramp, Irene kept her gaze fixed on the farthest edge of the stadium, waiting for her mysterious opponent to materialize in the distance.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match Empty Re: Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match

Post by k0hryuu Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:57 pm

Haruna sat in the backstage locker room, outwardly appearing calm but deep down filled with excitement for what would be her debut match.  Very soon the rest of the world would get it's first taste of her strength.  The stipulations of the match were somewhat awkward, though Haruna took little issue with them.  As a former member of a ninja clan, fighting dirty may as well have been a second nature to her, and if anything it just provided more justification for her to let loose some of her crueler tactics.

Technically, she was not supposed to know her opponent beforehand, but Haruna's well-honed skills at gathering information had yielded both a name and a face; Irene Inger.  As a relatively new face around the AFW, this Irene had little prior match data.  However, as Haruna had yet to set any precedent, no doubt this match was arranged based on the fact this girl was an underhanded fighter.  Despite that, to Haruna, Irene looked weak and fragile, thus leading her to assume that she would be no real threat.

As she was given her signal, Haruna promptly stood up and made her way to the arena.  An obscuring smoke screen covered the top of the ramp, while some fast-paced shamisen instrumentals began to play, heralding Haruna's entrance.  She emerged from the smoke, dressed in a tight red bikini, showing off her full, round breasts and graceful body shape, while her silky long purple hair hung out freely all the way down to her lower back.  It was her debut, after all, and so she definitely wanted to make a statement.  Slowly but arrogantly strutting her way down the ring, Haruna paid no heed to the rabble surrounding her.  She couldn't care less about what they thought of her, only that they recognized her strength and beauty.  And by the end of the night, she was sure they would.

Reaching the center stage, she would make an impressive standing jump, landing on the edge of the ring apron, before coolly stepping through the ropes to stand opposite of her opponent who was already waiting inside.  Crossing her arms over her chest with an arrogant pose, Haruna looked down over at Irene, clearly unimpressed by the smaller girl.  If there was one technique Haruna never did master, it was concealing her bloodlust.  As the time of the fight grew closer and closer, her deep down sadistic desires began to boil up, creating an air of malicious intent all around her.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match Empty Re: Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:36 am

Irene gave a small smile as her opponent made her appearance. Her opening spectacle was impressive, but not overbearing, and it was quite enjoyable to watch. However, as the woman edged ever closer to the ring, Irene's amused smile faded as she got a better look at her. The joyless, smoldering glare on her face warned Irene of this fighter's lack of empathy, not to mention the confident spring in her step. Even though she was silent as she jumped onto the canvas, her body language exuded an air of authority and malice, and Irene backed up a little bit as she entered the ring. The young scientist wouldn't stay intimidated for long, however, and decided to chide her opponent before the match started.

“I can already tell that we're not gonna become fast friends tonight,” Irene spoke with a playful tone in her voice. “Quit looking at me like that, the fact that I'm shorter than you will only make it easier for my attacks to find your crotch.” The girl pounded one of her fists against the palm of her other hand, waiting for the bell to ring so she could go to town on the cocky woman. “I'm Irene, by the way.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:15 am

Not quite the conversational type, Haruna mostly ignored Irene's attempt at conversation. "We'll see how chatty she is after I'm done with her..." she thought menacingly.

"Haruna Saito. You'd do well to remember it." she replied bluntly, though a rather cruel smirk slowly crept across her face. "It won't be too hard, considering this beatdown should be exceptionally traumatizing."

The smaller girl clearly had some spirit, which was all well and fine with Haruna, as breaking it would give her victory that much more pleasure. This Irene was merely be her first stepping stone on her way to the top, but there was no reason she couldn't at least a little enjoyment out of each and every body she left in her wake.

Striking a firm martial artist stance, Haruna readied herself for the match to begin. As soon as the bell rang, the aggressive diva charged straight towards Irene, intent on taking control right away. Opening with a simple combo, she would lead with a strong straight punch, meant to break Irene's guard, then swiftly follow up with a knee strike aimed to the midsection.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:56 am

When Haruna smiled, an intense chill crept up Irene's spine, making her hair stand on end. As telling as the woman's death glare had been, she was even scarier when she smiled. It was the kind of look that serial killers probably gave their victims before gutting them, and if the lithe girl wasn't careful, Haruna would soon be doing that to her crotch.

Irene assumed a typical grappling stance, raising an eyebrow inquisitively as Haruna struck a more distinguished starting position. Assuming Haruna wasn't just showing off, it seemed like the woman had some interesting training under her belt. No wonder she was so confident.

However, Irene wasn't stupid or helpless, regardless of what the violet-haired woman seemed to think. When she charged, Irene was more than ready to counter it, and she would do so in a way that made it clear to Haruna what she was really dealing with. As the larger woman neared her and threw a heavy punch, Irene grabbed the woman's arm with one hand and forced the other one into her midsection. Aiming to use the woman's momentum against her, Irene would pivot around, attempting to lift Haruna clear over her shoulders and throw her to the ground behind her. It was a ballsy counter that required a lot of strength...strength that Haruna probably didn't think Irene had...but if she had the nerve to think that she could simply bum rush Irene, she was going to see what a bad assumption that was.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:11 am

Much to Haruna's chagrin, Irene was able to successfully counter her initial assault, sending her flying into the air. Under normal circumstances, she probably could have landed safely, but the utter surprise at Irene's technique threw off her concentration, leaving her to land hard on her back with an audible thud.

It would take a lot more than that to keep her down however. Instantly fuming at the indignity, Haruna hopped up into a crouching position. Then twirling around, she kicked her foot out in an attempt to sweep Irene's legs out from under her.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:33 am

Although Irene was proud of her counter's success, the amount of strength it took to lift a woman larger than her, even with their momentum working against them, took a lot out of her. Even though she had been the one to take the tumble, Haruna actually recovered more quickly, and when she tried to take out Irene's legs, the girl was too slow to react. Irene yelled with shock as she tumbled forward, dropping to her knees in front of her crouched opponent.

Acting reflexively, Irene balled her one of her hands into a fist and tried to drive it into Haruna's groin. It was a pretty tactless approach, but they had to start getting to the point of the match sooner or later. More than tactless, however, Irene's act was pretty predictable, and considering that she had been stunned for a couple of seconds when she landed, Haruna had ample opportunity to counter Irene and get her revenge.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:53 am

A bit more wary of Irene after that opening counter, Haruna was easily able to parry the sloppy attempt at her crotch, catching the fist with her hand. While she badly wanted to start punishing Irene, or rather Irene's womanhood, Haruna knew she would likely have to soften up her opponent first before she could any any good shots in.

Shoving Irene's fist to the side, Haruna performed a small upwards hop, followed by thrusting both her legs forward, intending to kick off of Irene's face and perform a backflip before landing back on her feet.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:17 am

Irene had half-expected Haruna to catch her punch, but the scientific sexpot couldn't stop the brutal kick to her face. Even though she had a counter in mind – attempting to back up so that Haruna would miss her face and simply flop back to the mat – the woman across from her was too fast for her to move back far enough. She did manage to lessen the force Haruna was capable of exerting on her head, but the kick still extracted a yell of pain from the girl as Haruna's feet made contact, damaging her facial features and stunning her senses. When Irene pulled herself out of her prone position on the mat, she found that Haruna was already standing again, and wouldn't be shy about bearing down on her. Going on the retreat, Irene pushed off the mat with her legs, trying to bounce back up to her feet and backpeddle before Haruna could capitalize on the advantage her kick had created.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:45 am

Landing her little acrobatic feat, Haruna pursued Irene as she tried to retreat, still a bit irritated after having fallen for that foolish counter earlier. There was no way she was going to let some plain-looking little girl upstage her.

While she was backpedaling, there was little Irene would be moving slower, and her balance slightly off, making her an easy target. Thrusting forward at high speed, Haruna led with an elbow strike aimed to the face. If that connected, she would step through and try to continue her momentum by bringing up her knee right between Irene's legs, and get the real feature of this match going.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next