Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

beangraff, k0hryuu, kerflubble, killcarrion, LARIATO, Maxy, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:18 pm by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Suzuya Haruko

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suzuya Haruko

Post by Clobber Jobber on Mon May 23, 2016 12:53 am

Name: Suzuya Haruko
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 104 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Face
Entrance music: Your favorite song of all time. Yeah, that one.

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Try not to get killed.
Style: Always in abundance.

Preferred Attacks: Fun, flashy, high-flying moves. It's totally not a bunch of nonsense that will just end in pain. Nope.

Preferred Matches: Haruko is willing to prove she is chill enough to handle the craziest of matches, so she's up for anything.

Endurance: *****
Strength: *
Speed: **
Defense: *
Technique: **

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:

You know that one song you love? That's what she's listening to.

An alteration of her standard attire.

Remaining chill at all times requires constant dedication.

A promo image for one of her brand deals, also sometimes her hentai attire.

Why does she have a flotation device and goggles? She's just that cool.

No club scene is too out there for this girl, she'll hang with whoever can handle her.

Wrestling Attire: Haruko changes attire pretty frequently, especially since she won't shy away from special attire matches.
When not otherwise specified, though, she wears a button-up shirt that cuts off at the midriff, a long vest, a tie and black trousers (in other words, the first image with an exposed belly, and pants instead of the skirt).

Personality:
She likes all your favorite bands. She has seen your favorite movie at least a hundred times. She always says no to drugs, unless you're cool with that, in which case she's totally down with the soft stuff. Whoever you are, Haruko will find at least one thing that makes you cool, and she will never, ever lose hers. Even if you were to beat her into a meaty pulp. Or fuck her brains out in front of thousands of people. Or humiliate her, break her, and leave her a quivering mess on the floor.

She is the chillest girl on the planet, and she's in the AFW to prove it.

Hopefully.

Past/History:

Boring early life stuff, don't bother reading:
Haruko was born to a relatively normal family in Tokyo, Japan, and while her early life wasn't influenced by any huge trauma, it was marred by the presence of massive social awkwardness. Home schooled until the age of nine, she didn't develop the social skills her peers had, and when she was finally allowed to enter the public schooling system, she was the epitome of loneliness. For the next four years she failed at making a single friend, going from the laughing stock of her class to a veritable ghost, where she developed a deep-seated paranoia of being disliked. At the age of 13, however, her mission became clear: become cool, no matter the cost. For the following four years, she studied the art of the cool, camouflaging herself in every group she could manage (a task that she found to be a lot easier when people forgot she existed), and learning what made the coolest and most well-liked people the way they were so she could absorb every bit of it. And for the most part, it worked. In her studies, Haruko found the most important common element to being cool was not letting anything bother you, and this was something she excelled at. Both physically and emotionally, she proved to be incredibly sturdy, and when coupled with her perfected imitation extroversion, she had mastered the art of the cool. By her senior year in high school, she was the most well-liked girl in her school district, even if most of the students thought she had transferred in just that year.

Unfortunately, becoming a master of chill was a full-time job, and as such her grades were... below average. Without getting into college (a notably cool thing to do, if you want to), she had to find other venues to support herself and continue spreading her image. What started as a joking challenge by a friend, that no one on the planet could go through the shit that the girls in the AFW do and keep their cool, was slowly taken very seriously, until Haruko found herself handing in a fully filled release form and contract, signing herself up for the worst of the worst.

Since joining AFW, Haruko has also made a point of using her new status as a sort of TV personality to spread her brand of cool to the masses, picking up as many advertising deals as she could. Of course, with her sweet face and upbeat personality (not to mention her small stature), she's been the face of more anti-drug and stranger danger ads than kick-ass motorcycles, but she's certain the sweetest of deals will come in due time.

Fun Facts:
-Haruko loves spicy foods. She may or may not have a terrible tolerance to spice, but she definitely loves them.
-She has a tendency to challenge people to staring contests while wearing sunglasses. She swears this is unintentional.
-Haruko genuinely does love most music, and films. The time she spent around different walks of life has given her appreciation for different types of art.
-If there's one thing that gets on Haruko's nerves, it's seeing someone singled out or excluded. She'll make an effort to include people who are being forced out whenever she can.
-Though she'll never admit it, Haruko doesn't really understand the difference between the United States and Canada.

AFW Information

Record:
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

As my name implies, I focus on making jobbers. If you have a really aggressive heel that want some frail girls to beat on, or just are looking for a sure-fire win, send me a message!

The non-jobbers (usually heels for other people's jobbers):

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top