Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match Empty Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri May 27, 2016 4:03 am

Submission Hentai Match
Victory Condition: Competitors must give a verbal submission to be eligible for pinfall. After they verbally submit, they may be pinned via hentai pinfall.
Rules: No disqualifications
Special attire: Both competitors are completely naked except for black boots and padded fingerless gloves provided by AFW

Given that her first and most recent match had ended in disaster, many might expect Suzuya Haruko to have disappeared from the scene for a while. It would be reasonable to expect that her second match would be something softer, something where it wasn't so dependent on her stubborn pride. It'd make sense to think she would go for something a bit more modest, given how her spirit broke when she was stripped naked in front of everyone during her debut. And it would definitely make sense for her to fight someone in her own weight class and roughly her size, instead of jumping over to the other AFW division to fight someone even larger.

But Haruko was out to shatter expectations, not to submit to them. She was still out to prove she was the coolest girl on the planet, and she wasn't about to tone things down a notch now. As her entrance music blasted throughout the stadium, she came out from backstage with such energy, you wouldn't know this was the same girl that was left beaten and crying last time. Wearing nothing but some gloves, boots, and a pair of cardboard censor bars, held on by body tape, as a joke for her entrance, she bounced down the isle with the same enthusiasm as her debut, and more than a little bit of flirtiness, given the match's attire. Lip synching along with her entrance music, she waved to the crowd with a bright smile, playfully discarding her censor bars (off towards some clamoring fans, no less) before she slipped in the ring and waited for her opponent.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match Empty Re: Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match

Post by Gadot Fri May 27, 2016 5:10 am

Casimir didn't know much about the girl he was facing, but he was excited. Why? Because the match they were doing involved him being in peak form tonight, getting the chance to clobber someone and fuck them afterwards. It was something he normally did anyway, but he was actually supposed to do for a match!

When his theme song began to play, Casimir waited for a few moments for the crescendo -- then burst out onto the stage with a small flip, already sending the crowd roaring. He took a bow at the top of the ramp, jogging down and blowing kisses to the cheering audience, the people who didn't know how bad he could truly get. They'd learn soon, all right. He jumped onto the outside of the ring and hung off the ropes for a moment before jumping in, jumping in unison to the song. He'd finish it off by rushing up onto the corner turnbuckle and blowing kisses to the crowd, urging them to cheer louder. He seemed not to care about his dick flopping around between his legs; he almost seemed to be at ease being naked.

He turned to look at Haruko, smirking wider. His hands were at his hips, and he seemed almost…bored at her appearance. "You look really easy to take down," he remarked. "I'll give you an out. How about you lie on the ground, tap out, let me fuck you, and I won't break your arm." Not like he would even if she didn't; he did have higher ups to account to.

Back to top Go down

Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match Empty Re: Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri May 27, 2016 5:20 am

Even with her confidence and bravado, Haruko couldn't help but blush as her opponent entered the ring. Not only was there more than a foot of difference in height between them (and probably like a hundred pounds of muscle), but he wasn't all too shy about the 'special attire' either, and he had something to show for it. "Woah, man," she remarked, trying not to obviously look him over, "you want me to grab one of those black bars? Not sure the little one would fit you, but I'll see what I can do." Obviously, this kind of dodged his taunting proposal, but she didn't have much of an answer for it, anyway. Given how things went last time, and how big this guy was... it sounded a bit appealing. But giving up before you even get started? Decidedly not cool.

"Like the hair, too. Neat color," she added, trying to be as friendly as possible. "By the way, I'm Haruko. Suzuya Haruko. Figured we'd get that out of the way, first." She figured it'd be easier if she had a name to put to the face other than 'blue hair' or 'the dude currently on my case.'

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 27, 2016 5:58 am

Casimir couldn't help but tilt his head at his opponent's comments, before looking rather amused by her cheery and friendly nature. How cute. She didn't even react to the taunt, just instead moving to complimenting him instead. He crossed his arms across his chest, giving a small laugh. "You're cute. Are you complimenting me because you think it's nice and polite?" he asked, moving forward. "Casimir Day. It'll be a name that you won't be able to forget."

Once he was within range, he would stick a hand out in order to meet hers. When she went to shake it, he would raise his hand up -- and grab at her throat, moving to pull her off of the canvas and bring her up the extra foot to meet his gaze. "I hope you're ready to be annihilated." The bell hadn't even rung yet, the referee was grabbing at him and trying to yell, but Casimir didn't seem to notice or care -- he would just try and choke slam her down to the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri May 27, 2016 6:09 am

"I mean, I don't know about being polite, I just thought it'd be a cool thing to- GLUEH" Haruko gagged as she was abruptly lifted from the canvas by her throat, Casimir's sturdy grip gradually closing in on her windpipe. The size difference between them was starting to really sink in as both the referee and Haruko tugged on Casimir's single arm to no avail, and Haruko wasn't sure he wasn't going to just choke her out right then and there. It seemed to her the starting bell didn't mean much to the wrestlers here, either, given that both of her matches started before they, well... started. Maybe next time she'd just bust in guns blazing and skip the small talk. In a cool way, of course.

But that was neither here nor there, as her current predicament of being a foot off the ground by nothing but her neck still hadn't been resolved. "That's... quite a grip," she choked, frowning in spite of herself, "guess... guess you work out, huh?" She didn't get a proper response, though, before she was slammed hard into the mat, the brunt of the pressure in her throat and leaving her coughing on the ground when the bell rang.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 27, 2016 7:01 am

T'ch. Even the chokeslam did nothing to keep the girl from trying and being friendly. It would be fun to break her, at least. And break her was exactly the plan. Casimir looked down at her as the bell rang, watching her coughing and writhing on the canvas -- and gave a small sigh. Already, the crowd was beginning to jeer him for going for the easy blow, but he didn't seem to care much about that.

He reached down and grabbed for her hair to yank her back up to her feet, moving to pick her up in a torture rack, one arm cranking on her leg, the other keeping her head down -- and showing her naked form off to the crowd. He didn't stand that way for long; he would jump up and slam down to the mat, keeping her in the hold and letting gravity do the job for him to crank that hold on a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri May 27, 2016 7:16 am

Before she could get to her feet on her own, Haruko's friendly new pal Casimir decided to grab a handful of her hair and yank her painfully to her feet by her scalp. But that's not all, he also hoisted her high above his head, before bringing her down over his shoulders and pulling as hard as he could. Haruko's nudity became that much more conscious as her body was held up to the open air, but really that wasn't the first thing on her mind. It was the pain.

She was still to fresh to completely scream, but Haruko did let out a loud groan as her body was stretched beyond it's limits. The brief moment of solace as the pair rose into the air was completely undermined by the searing pain that rang through her body when they landed again, her back already feeling as though it would be folded in half.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 29, 2016 7:45 am

If Casimir could, he would break her in half and toss the pieces into the audience; she was grating on his nerves a bit, not even bothering to scream as he put on one of his better torture racks. There was something pleasant about those people who just wouldn't give up, even when they were faced with such unimaginable pain. But right now, he just wanted to make her hurt, after that annoying, friendly, cheery voice rooting its way into his ear.

He shoved her off his shoulders as he landed, shaking his head with a soft grumble. Fine, she didn't want to scream from that? He'd give her something to scream about. He stood up, turning around -- and moved to slam a couple of stomps into her torso, to keep her down. But from there, he would kick her and try and roll her over onto her stomach before mounting her back -- and grabbing for that chin, moved to put her into a camel clutch. One hand reached up to bring her arms over to his knees so she wouldn't be able to get out too easily, before reaching down and squeezing her breast for a moment, as if pondering.

"I'm going to have fun tearing you in half," he growled into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun May 29, 2016 8:01 am

Haruko let out a graceless grunt as she hit the canvas below after the torture rack, landing on her side and rolling to her back as her chest rose and fell. They had barely gotten started and already she was a little bit winded, but she didn't have much time to regain that wind when Casimir was already upon her again. A heavy, booted foot slammed down into her stomach. With a pained cough, Haruko started to mold around the boot before flopping onto her back again, just for another boot to slam into her body, and another. It felt like the brunt of Casimir's weight went into those stomps, and it left Haruko in a coughing fit when a kick to her ribs left her lying on her stomach.

As Casimir mounted Haruko's back, clutching her chin with both hands, the first thing she noticed is how awkward things felt with the... "special" attire both wrestlers had, and she had to shift herself to make sure nothing slipped in where it wasn't supposed to before her arms were hoisted up onto her opponent's shoulders. As he pulled back on her chin, the pain was immense. It felt like he may be able to follow through with his threat, and she could swear she felt her spine creaking. But, as always, she needed to keep her cool, and not let it get to her.

"Well," she groaned through the pain, "I'm glad you're... at least... having fun with it!"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 29, 2016 8:30 am

Dear lord, this girl was annoying. For a few more moments, he kept the hold cranked on, using both hands once more. Having fun with it was putting it lightly; there was nothing he enjoyed more than submitting people to his holds, making them suffer from the intense amounts of pain that he regulated. In fact, she might even be able to feel a stir coming from his groin pressing against the small of her back.

Casimir kept that hold cranked on, shaking his head before he finally let go of her -- quickly shifting his hand so he can slam her face against the canvas. A piece of him hoped that there might be a breaking sound from beneath his grip, where her nose broke or something along those lines, but he wasn't expecting it. He would have to do a little more if he really wanted to break something of hers, and again, he could get in trouble with the federation if he did. No matter; he could have fun with her.

He got off of her with a hum, slipping out of the ring. There were a few weapons he was hoping for under the ring, so he could have a lot of fun -- but for now, he slipped under and just pulled out a simple, metal chair, eliciting a round of jeers at him. He was already decimating her, there was no point to the weapon! Well, not to the audience. To him, it was important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next