Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue May 31, 2016 1:03 am

Once again, Haruko was helpless as the bat pressed into her side, her body cooperatively rolling over and flopping onto her back. The pain in her stomach was still a tight knot as she trembled and quivered on the mat, unable to retaliate as Casimir set up his next attack.

Or, perhaps attack wasn't the right word. With a loud, sensual moan, Haruko's entire body shook as the sex toy was shoved deep into her tight pussy, her hands clenching tight as saliva reflexively slid out the side of her mouth. She clenched one eye shut as her brain tried to process the influx of sensation, her voice constantly switching between moans and whimpers. "W-what... what are y-you d-doing?" she panted, her voice trembling as she looked up with barely-concealed fear.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match

Post by Gadot Tue May 31, 2016 2:09 am

Haruko was unable to fight him as Casimir set up his onslaught, putting the first piece into place with the dildo. The moan that resulted was something he smirked at, feeling his cock beginning to stir once more as she writhed a bit, asking him what he was doing. "What am I doing? I'm having some fun!" With that, he pressed the baseball bat against the end of the dildo, wiggling it around a bit, trying to make her moan a bit more.

Casimir wasn't done, however, with just that; as Haruko wriggled, he moved -- and tried to slam the baseball bat against her stomach once more, with a wide smirk still plastered across his face. He really dug it in deep, looking at her. "See? Isn't this fun?!" With that, he pulled the bat out -- and swung it back down at her gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue May 31, 2016 2:26 am

Haruko's mouth was full of ecstasy-induced saliva as she lie on her back, panting and whimpering as the huge toy filled her inside. As Casimir pressed the dildo in further, she reflexively squirmed and writhed, the movement getting her more antsy until there was a wet spot on the mat between her legs. But there had to be some truth to his words, because she could not deny the pleasure right now. It was humiliating, and it hurt, and it was horrible what he was doing to her in front of all these people, but it was better than being beate-

"UHUHAH!" she moaned loudly as the bat collided with her belly, her sweaty body only further moisturized with spittle. This wasn't fun, this was the least fun she had yet, but she couldn't form the words. All she could do was moan and sigh and whimper in a mix of pain and pleasure while the bat drove deep into her belly. And she just kept on at it, until Casimir brought it up again and slammed it into her soft, sensitive tummy once more, Haruko's tiny body practically popping up off the floor from the impact.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 31, 2016 4:37 am

Watching Haruko switch from pleasure to pain in moments -- Casimir couldn't help but laugh. He even managed to make her squirt a little, even though it was way earlier than he expected. And way earlier than he should have done -- it wasn't until after he got her to tap out that he would be able to get the points for making her climax. But it wasn't like he didn't enjoy it. No, it was the best way of making her exhausted and humiliated.

At the moan and whimper, Casimir laughed. "Such fun." He grinned for a moment, grabbing for her and tugging her to her feet. He threw her into the corner of the ring, following after her with a smug look on his face. Perhaps it was time for him to have a bit of fun himself. He reached down to start stroking his cock for a moment. "Come on cutie. Time for a little mid-match fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue May 31, 2016 4:55 am

Being hoisted to her feet with the dildo still inside of her was an... interesting experience for Haruko, the sudden flow of movement making her that much more titillated. She almost collapsed back to the mat as her knees went week and a shiver ran down her spine, staying up just long enough to be thrown to the corner with another gasp. Squirming and quietly moaning in the corner, her eyes widened at the sight of her opponent playing with himself, a devilish look in his eye. The knots of pain still rung in her belly now marked by noticeable bruises, and the blood from her forehead had dripped into one of her eyes, which she struggled to wipe out with... other sensations holding her attention.

"I-I'm good, thanks," she moaned, gesturing at her pelvis. "J-just let me f-finish here and I'll p-play with you, k-kay?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 31, 2016 6:02 am

Casimir couldn't have asked for a better match up; this girl was easy to beat, and she still wasn't getting it. Honestly, it just made him want to go at her more and more! He grabbed her hair, yanking her head against the corner before shoving his crotch into her mouth, using his free hand to slap her with his solid dick first. "No, I'm gonna have a bit more fun now, and then we'll finish you up later, sound good?"

He shoved his cock into her mouth roughly, clearly not caring much about if she wanted it or not. No, he was going to take it, as was his right to in this match. He began to fuck her mouth roughly, not even bothering to see if she would try to give him a blowjob. He liked it rough. His foot moved forward, beginning to try and play with the dildo a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue May 31, 2016 6:26 am

It was pretty clear Haruko's preferences were not her opponent's top priority right now as he slapped her in the face with his erect schlong. They probably weren't on his priority list at all, in fact. She was nearly about to protest, even, or just let out another moan, when his throbbing member was shoved deep into her throat, pounding her head into the turnbuckle with each thrust. For a moment she even considered biting down, after all, no disqualifications meant no disqualifications. But, on the other hand, that would be one of the least cool things a person could do, and on a more practical level, choking on a blood sausage was not the way she wanted to go, if she could help it.

In the right circumstances, this could have even been a bit sexy. But slamming her skull into the corner post over and over, without any word of consent... Haruko didn't find that terribly sexy at all. Which is why she was all the more agitated as the dildo inside of her brought her closer to the brink, causing her to moan sensually even with Casimir trying to spear her through the throat.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:46 am

Haruko would find that would actually be correct -- Casimir couldn't care less about what her preferences. He just wanted to fuck something that was too broken to fight back. Consent was the last thing he cared about, even lower than her preferences. Sure, she could have bitten down, but that would just make him all the more enraged and Haruko might not find herself alive or even in one piece at the end of the match.

Casimir found it sexy; Haruko probably could figure it out as he began to leak pre-cum into her mouth. Though when he could see her beginning to get closer to the brink of climaxing, he stopped everything, pulling himself out -- keeping her pinned to the corner as he bent down. "If you tap now, I'll let you climax, and you'll be done. If you don't, I'm going to finish you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:55 am

Haruko was confused. Why was she getting so many offers to submit? Everything this guy did seemed to contradict itself. One minute he'd be showing no mercy, and the next he'd be offering to end it easily, and then repeat. The pre dripping into her mouth a moment ago had Haruko about ready to gag, but with hardly a moment's notice he pulled out, giving her yet another chance to get off with only this much. But she had a lot more left in her.

"I-it sounds like I'm finishing either way," she chuckled, "I mean, I-I could do this all day."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:34 am

Why was he offering her so many chances to submit? It was weird, and very uncharacteristic of him. Well, if you asked Casimir, it would be because he wanted the win -- and he wasn't going to stop after the end of the match. No, each of the offers to let her tap out were to give her a bit of false hope, so he could crush it later on when he continued cranking holds on her. There was nothing he liked more than continuing past when he was supposed to, or even just pretending his opponent didn't just try to tap out. It just seemed like he would have to do everything he was planning on doing after the match now -- which was a bit of a buzzkill, though not much. It's not like he was going to take her home or anything, he was just going to continue hurting and humiliating her after she had climaxed in his original plan.

She didn't seem to understand what he meant by "finishing", however. Casimir gave her a small smirk, shrugging and standing up -- before beginning to go for a bronco buster, keeping her trapped between his crotch and the corner. He would do it five times, before grabbing her by the neck and lifted her up, climbing up the ropes before he got to the top, holding her up high. "Well, so can I." With that, he jumped off, going for the chokeslam onto the concrete and finishing off his Destroyer of Peace finisher!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next