Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Avenging a Friend

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Avenging a Friend Empty Avenging a Friend

Post by Serpon Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:18 am

Akiha was back in her locker room, now getting changed back into her regular attire.  She had just won a continuous pin match, a type of match she had invented.  Though the match was a close one, it had a decisive victory.  It was one that Akiha had not cheated to win.  Thus, she didn't have to worry about Gabbie or someone else bitching about how she cheated to win and it wasn't fair.  Sure a few of her tactics may be considered a bit dirty but it was all fair play.

The raven hair wrestler would exhale, still tired from the match.  She would grab a bottle and take a drink from it.  Her maids Kohaku and Hisui were busy running errands, thus for a bit she would be alone for a bit.  After doing her second continuous pin match, perhaps she should get the higher ups to start using this match more often.  Akiha would get up and open her locker door room, intended to talk to the higher ups about this.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Avenging a Friend Empty Re: Avenging a Friend

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:54 am

After dropping Chlsea off at the infamy to get checked up Amy began hunting down the little bitch responsible for her. It wasn't as hard as she thought as Akiha apparently had her own locker room Andy to took asking a security head, well more like threatening but he wasn't being as cooperative as he could have been. 

Continuous pin match? What kind of nonsense was that, not only that but it was so confusing that Chelsea didn't understand the rules where she would have handed her ass on a silver platter otherwise. Her mind full of rage once she found the door to her locker room she grabbed it and forced it open shouting "Akiha! You better have a good explanation for your crap of a match!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:45 am

Akiha was just about to open the door when the door was forced open and a person who she had never met started to yell to her about the match. That hit one of Akiha nerves as she had spent a good amount of time coming up with such a match. “How Dare You! How Dare You Show Up On My Door Steps And Insult Me!” responded Akiha in a loud and strict voice. She then took a moment to look at the person who was yelling at her. She was a tall foreign blood girl and much bigger then Akiha and probably a wrestler to by the looks of it. Still that didn't cause the raven hair wrestler to back down.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:58 am

"Insult you? What can't handle criticism for your stupid made up match?" Amy continues now that she's found a berserk button for the smaller girl, she didn't care what so ever how mad she was over it getting her angry was a step in the right direction.

"You got tired of people beating you so you made your own game to play, had Chelsea not been confused on the rules she would have kept that count locked and finished the job. Or she could have used her submission skill and made you tap, either way you knew that, that's why you tried to break her damn neck with your moves, you don't want her getting her payback!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:56 pm

This person was starting to get on Akiha nerves. She had never met her before and she was already talking trash about her and the match she had invented. Yet it was clear this girl didn't know Akiha well from the way she was talking about her. Her anger seemed to be coming from the fact that Chelsea had lost. After all, she did know the girl name. “How pathetic. You come here and insult my match as an excuse because your friend lost. That is the real reason you are here.” stated Akiha in a strict voice but she still remained somewhat professional in her voice.

“First off, I have never tapped out or given up and I have been placed in all sorts of submission holds. Second of all, not including continuous pin matches, I have more wins than loses. Here are the facts, Chelsea chose to accept this kind of match of her own free will. She had plenty of time to study them and she could have watched the first continuous pin match. The reason she lost the match was her own fault. If she had asked me at the start of the match for the rules, I would have gladly explained it to her. I also bet if she had won the match, you wouldn't be here complaining about this match.” said Akiha as she fired back at the much taller wrestler.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:20 am

Amt rolled her eyes at the girls long winded speech, she knew it was better to just come in fist swinging but chose to be 'polite' anyway. Akiha certainly was full of herself and didn't even have her facts right. "No she didn't dumbass, she was told it was the only thing they had for her so she had to take it or leave, and if she came here to sit back she wasn't here for the right reasons so she took it. Also the one match she could have looked up wasn't realesed yet and they didn't know what we were talking about when asked. They only told her she just had to pin you, but of course you didn't know that no matter how much you think you do."

Amy smirked as she continued. "No your the the cocky little girl who thinks because she hasn't submitted yet that she's a badass, who had to make up her own match to feel special, but here's the funny thing, give it a year and no one will care you made that match, no matter how popular it may get, you've marked nothing and never will."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:41 am

Hearing her opponent situation made Akiha feel a bit bad.  The situation felt a bit unprofessional, they should have done their research and told her, not to mention tell her in advance so she could do her own research on it.  Still that wasn't Akiha fault, that was management fault and Chelsea fault for not having a manager or planning ahead.  She took a gamble and lost.  That being said rules or no rules, in the end, Akiha had won clearly.  Her opponent was down after that attack and she wasn't going to be getting up soon.

“The conditions of the match might not have been fair given the situation that Chelsea was in.  But none of that can be blamed on me.  You can blame the staff and or the fact that she doesn't have a manager. If she does have a manager, she then needs to get a new one.  That being said even if the match was not fair in the end she was down and out, the referee could have counted to twenty and she still wouldn't have kicked out.” replied Akiha to the blond wrestler first remarks as she then listened to what else she had to say.

“Badass?  Do you ever see me going around saying how great I am?  Going around bragging about people I defeat?  As for this match, I created it for one reason in mind, to defeat Gabbie in a fair match that suits her style.  Becoming part of history is just an added bonus.  With that said, did you come here just to yell and complain at me?  I am busy women, I have places to be and things to do, so make this quick.” stated Akiha in a frustrated voice but still kept her cool but she was clearly annoyed.  But she knew the second she lost it and snap her opponent would then win.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:53 pm

"I'm not blaming the condition of the match on you, that's another can of worms,what I'm here for involves the end of the match, you maliciously assaulted my friend said rad intent to do whatever and even when a roll up would have sufficed you take the unneccesary route of dropping her in her head further with some stupid finisher of of yours, that shit may fly with some other people but not on my friends."

Amy listens to Akiha rant before continuing. "Your reputation speaks for itself how high and mighty you act, though that can be chalked up to who was talking about you. I don't see how the match calls for fair play either since like I said submissions couldn't work. And as for why I'm here I'm come to for an apology for nearly breaking Chelsea's head, so you can come with me peacefully or you can try something while for your sake I'd advise the peaceful route, for mine please give me an excuse."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:28 am

Akiha would exhale in an annoyed tone.  “You're telling me I should have held back and not gone all out?  I'm sorry I have too much respect for wrestling, the fans and my opponent to hold back.  I may cheat in the ring but I always give it my all.  If I had gone with a simple roll up, she could have kicked out or grabbed the ropes.  It also would have been a cheap win, one that people would have argued and complained about.  Do you think the fans want to see the match end with a stupid roll up or a real finisher?” stated Akiha.  

“Besides, I have mastered that move and made sure not to seriously hurt anyone.  Hell, I've put my rival through the announcing table and she managed to walk it off after some rest after I hit her in the head several times with a chair.  In the Lighting Tournament Finals, she even kicked out of that move.  So don't you lump me into those rookies who injure their opponent.  After all... I have injured one of my opponents before back when I was testing a new move and it was the worse feeling ever.  Still I gave Chelsea a good match and she should be fine.  So I won't apologize.  If that is not good enough for you then get your revenge in a match, it can be standard one so that no one complains about it.” stated Akiha in a confident but softer voice than before.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:57 am

"She would have kicked out of a one count from a roll up at that point? Now your just making excuses. And you clearly don't care what the fans think, thought to be be fair they don't give you much of a chance even if you started too."

Amy laughed at Akiha's final point. "A match with you? I didn't come to challenge you or else I'd kick your as she here and now. And I don't care how much some other opponent can handle to here head, I don't compare the danger people can take in certain areas, I've learned that there different. I'm only concerned for Chelsea and I see no reason to accost anything that doesn't end in you telling her 'I'm Sorry'."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next