Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A First Time for Everything

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A First Time for Everything - Page 2 Empty Re: A First Time for Everything

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat May 21, 2016 7:43 pm

At first, Neske just blinked. "Y-you are?" She stammered excitedly, her grip on Hisui's hand tightening slightly. After the prim and proper life Hisui led up to this point, Neske wasn't entirely sure she'd be prepared to "stoop down" to Neske's level, but it looked like she was ready and eager.

Once she processed what Hisui had said, Neske's first reaction was an excited giggle, followed by a relaxed sigh. Before she knew it, Neske found herself staring blankly into her partner's eyes, gazing deeply into the deep blue orbs as she slowly process her own happiness.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon May 23, 2016 6:53 am

A small smile would appear on Hisui face as she saw Neske react so happily. She would then give a nod before seeing that her fellow redhead was now staring right into her eyes. Hisui would do the same, unsure what to say at the moment. Soon the limo driver would begin to pull up to the location that Neske had given him. In a few moments, he would begin to park the car. If either of the two wanted to say something before they left the car, now was the time.

A First Time for Everything - Page 2 3l9yoRWA First Time for Everything - Page 2 AjbwxKgA First Time for Everything - Page 2 DUhLLRtA First Time for Everything - Page 2 CDNLQYlA First Time for Everything - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:36 pm

As they pulled up to the club, Neske only became more aware of how out of place they were in their stretch limo at a joint like this. Sure, it wasn't the most run-down establishment in town, not by a long shot, but she did pick out a place that was a bit more... affordable. It certainly wasn't the celebrity hot-spot they made it look like, although Neske did find this place for it's quality. Well-made drinks, decent amounts of space, and most importantly, good music. The pulsating beat could be heard as soon as they got out of the car, echoing through the halls of the club.

Of course, they hadn't exited the car yet. The door was open, but both girls awkwardly sat inside, waiting for the other to get out first, or to say something, or do... something. Neske wasn't sure. "Do you, er, you wanna..." she trailed off, not entirely sure what to say, or how to say it.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:27 pm

The two were now just outside the club, Hisui would take a moment to look at it. It wasn't something high end that she would usually go with Akiha. That being said, it was something totally new, something she had not experience yet and that idea was both exciting and yet scary at the same time. Her attention was then brought back towards Neske, it seemed neither of them had anything to say and were struggling to think of a topic. “I just realize something. You know where I reside but the same cannot be said for me. Neske, I would like to know where you live.” stated Hisui as she would then exit the limo, waiting for her companion to follow.

A First Time for Everything - Page 2 3l9yoRWA First Time for Everything - Page 2 AjbwxKgA First Time for Everything - Page 2 DUhLLRtA First Time for Everything - Page 2 CDNLQYlA First Time for Everything - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:05 pm

The awkward silence lingered in the air, penetrated by only the rhythmic pulse of the music outside. Neske looked about the cabin once more, almost startled as the driver opened the door next to her, letting in the music to fill the area around them. For her part, Neske was glad that Hisui was the first to speak, and the first to exit the car, since Neske felt it was polite to let her go first. Once it properly registered, though, Neske was a lot less thankful for the actual question Hisui asked.

"W-what? Where I... I live? Heh, we just got here, we don't have time to drive down... er, what I mean is... I mean, do you really want to..." she stammered as she followed out of the vehicle, trying to dodge the question. But as they both stood outside, she could practically feel Hisui's bright blue eyes piercing through her, dissolving any attempts at evasion. "Look... I... I don't really have a place of my own... I'm kind of..." she paused for a moment, her eyes falling to the floor as she struggled to say the word, "...homeless. B-but it's okay!" she quickly added, her eyes darting up to meet Hisui's again, "really. There's always a hostel nearby, or sometimes a hotel, or sometimes... well, I've spent a good amount of time in the hospital. Those guys definitely pay enough that I'm not going hungry or anything, I swear.  I'm not sleeping on the streets... usually..."

Finally, she let out a long sigh, her eyes trailing away again. "Look, can we not talk about this now? I just kind of want to relax, a-and just enjoy... well, you, ya know?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Hisui would tilt her head upon hearing Neske get nervous upon asking where she resided. After Neske mumbled a few words, she finally told the truth about her finical situation. Before she could give a respond, Neske stated she didn't want to talk about it anymore. “I see, I will not bring this subject up again for the rest of the day but do know if you ever need a place to stay, you can come to the Kosha mansion as we have many empty guest rooms.” said the young maid as she then focused her attention to the bar.

She would then take a deep breath in, feeling nervous about this whole thing. She could hear the loud music from all the way outside. It wasn't like any sort of music she had heard during her upbringing. “I am your guest, so you should lead the way to the bar.” stated Hisui as she now waited for Neske to lead the way. In truth, she had no idea what to do and was planning on shadowing her fellow redhead.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:25 am

A mansion. Now that had nice ring to it, huh? Sleeping in a huge, comfy bed. Being served as a guest. Seeing Hisui in a maid outfit... some perks indeed. And who else was staying there? Was it a huge high-society family and a swathe of servants, or just Hisui, and her sister... and Akiha...

On second thought, maybe hostels weren't so bad. Neske knew Hisui would stick up for her if she had to (or at least, she hoped so), but those two might try to kill her in her sleep or something. "I'll... think about it..." she replied nervously to Hisui's offer before moving ahead. While Neske had been here before, and it was a pretty legit place, she hadn't been here a lot, and having to look after Hisui added an element to the whole dynamic she hadn't really planned for. The place was by no means seedy, but it was still a bit... cold, and as capable of a fighter as Hisui may be, she really didn't want them to run into anyone where that was remotely relevant.

Luckily, between the limo and the fact that the two of them were pretty young girls, they were able to get into the club without so much as an ID check (another suspicious element Neske made a note of), and Neske led the way down the stairs with Hisui in hand. The noise heard outside magnified exponentially when they entered the actual club, but for the most part the creep factor had passed, at least in Neske's mind. The dance floor was awash with flashing lights from the ceiling, as well as a more constant glow worn by some of the people dancing, with the bar lined up on the opposite wall.

"So-" Neske started as she turned to Hisui, although she quickly realized the other issue with not going alone: you have to talk to people, or, more accurately, shout. "So do you want to, like, sit down and chat, or something?" she yelled, bringing her face closer to Hisui's to help with the noise "Or do you wanna go dancing right away?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:38 pm

Hisui would give a nod towards Neske comment. “Take your time to consider it and if you have any questions about staying at the mansion feel free to ask.” stated the maid as she hoped her fellow redhead would think seriously about her offer. After all, she didn't enjoy the idea of someone she knew sleeping out in the cold streets where she had no protection.

The maid would quickly follow her fellow redhead into the club. A bit to her surprise they were let in without the need to check ID. Upon entering the club, Hisui ears were bombarded by loud music, she had never heard such loud noises before, in fact, it sort of hurt her ears. Perhaps in time she would get to use it, after all, everyone else here seemed to be fine. Her eyes were also bombarded by lots of flashing lights, though she was a bit more use to it, as she and Kohaku had tended to play all sorts of video games with flashy lights on a big screen TV.

Her date then asked her what she wanted to do as she got pretty close to her. “I Want To Sit Down And Talk.” stated Hisui as she still had not gotten used to club. She just wanted to have a moment to take it all in and get used to it before doing anything.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:30 am

"O-okay" Neske replied nervously as she looked around the club. Nightclubs weren't always the best place to have a quiet conversation, and she was getting the sinking feeling that she had already botched everything up. If it were just her, that feeling would have been enough to get her out of there in an instant, to go home (wherever home was that evening) and just curl up with some of her own jams. But if she backed out now, that would be worse than committing, so the only option she had was to somehow make this work.

And, fortunately for her, there were a number of empty booths at the other end of the club: enough that they could have privacy on either side. "C'mon!" she shouted to Hisui, grabbing her hand as she moved forward, "I think I found something!"

Once they had settled into the leather-seated booth, the sound seemed to die down drastically, with the large seats cutting off much of the noise from both the crowd and the music. "Uh," Neske stammered, at a slightly more reasonable volume this time, "A-are you okay, with all this, I mean? Is this all okay with you?" She couldn't help but let her anxieties get the best of her, given just how unusual this must have been for her date.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:30 am

Hisui would follow Neske, going to a set of empty booths that were quieter than the rest of the place.  It was still loud but they could still have a conversation despite all the noise.  Before she could say a word, Neske would ask if she was okay with all of this.  “I am adjusting to it.  It is the first time I have been in such a place.  Give me a few moments to get used to it all.  I want to get a bit familiar with the place before doing anything.” said Hisui as she would then try to adjust to it all.  

She would then take a few moments to look around the club, seeing everything and what was happening.  The redhead maid could see what activities people were doing and where they were taking part in such activities.  After taking everything in, she would turn back to Neske.  “Alright, what is it that you wish to do here first?” ask Hisui a slightly more energetic voice then she usually gave.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next