Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 4:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A First Time for Everything

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A First Time for Everything - Page 3 Empty Re: A First Time for Everything

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:18 am

Neske gave some hard thought towards Hisui's question, since it seemed more difficult to answer than she was expecting. What did she normally do on nights like this? Find an isolated corner and listen to the music, maybe take some notes… find somewhere to dance that she wouldn't get hit on… get hammered and pass out…

Damn, she was super antisocial. None of those really seemed like date activities, and honestly, none of those sounded like what she wanted to do. Sure, she still felt like being kind of antisocial, but with Hisui. About her. She wanted to watch her dance, she wanted to hear her talk about whatever she felt like talking about. She definitely wanted to cuddle.

With her previous… "relationships," she could just come out and say something like that, but this felt more… delicate, more sacred. Making Hisui uncomfortable was something she thought about, and worried about, constantly. It was a new and terrifying experience, and yet she was still happy to be having it.

But overwhelming that was another feeling, one she had been suppressing since they had arrived. "Well first… I gotta pee. Stay right here, I'll be back in an instant."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:23 pm

Hisui would nod her head, allowing her date to leave for the moment so that she could use the washroom. The redhead maid would take a moment to look where the washroom was located. Upon taking a second or two to do a quick inspection from a distance, she would deem it unfit for you use, for her or anyone else for that matter. If such a thing existed in Kosha mansion, she would have asked Akiha for permission to destroy it and build a brand new one. Perhaps in the future, she would make sure that she and Neske would both use the washroom before. For now, though, she would simply stay patient and wait for her date to return, still a bit oblivious to what was suppose to go on.

A First Time for Everything - Page 3 3l9yoRWA First Time for Everything - Page 3 AjbwxKgA First Time for Everything - Page 3 DUhLLRtA First Time for Everything - Page 3 CDNLQYlA First Time for Everything - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Neske took a deep breath as she looked in the dirty mirror, her upper body propped up by a hand on either side of the sink. There was… there was one other thing on her mind. An activity of sorts. Something that could take off the edge of the whole evening, and maybe just let her enjoy herself for once. She reached into her pocket in took another look at the small, translucent pill in the thin plastic wrapping. She'd just have to pop this baby and all that stress, all the anxiety, it'd just be gone. She could finally show Hisui a good time, show her the world through her eyes. It's not like this was some crazy hardcore shit, just a little something to smooth things out.

So then why did the thought feel so damn guilty? it's not like she was hurting anyone, right? Sure, Hisui was a bit straight-laced, but she wouldn't even know. And she wanted to see Neske's world? Well this was a part of it, a big fucking part. Still, she couldn't shake the feeling that it was some sort of… betrayal, or something. She took one more deep breath, eyeing the small pill, before she came to her decision.

When she came back to their booth, Neske had an embarrassed smile on her face. "Heh, sorry about that…" she chuckled , scratching the back of her head. "So, I thought we could- i-is everything okay? You look about ready to tear this place down."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:44 pm

Hisui continued to look around the bar, making observations about the people in it, the activities and the locations within it. Her natural maid instincts made her want to clean the place up or burn it down. But before she could act, she would turn to face Neske who was now talking to her. She was asking if she was alright. “I am fine, I am just trying to get used to this place. I suggest though in the future that we use the washroom before arriving at our location, as I do not believe this place is sanitized.” stated Hisui in her usual monotone voice.

“Now then, what is there to do here?” ask Hisui as she then looked around, trying to figure out what was going on. She was actually hoping something would happen, she rather not just sit around and waste this time.

A First Time for Everything - Page 3 3l9yoRWA First Time for Everything - Page 3 AjbwxKgA First Time for Everything - Page 3 DUhLLRtA First Time for Everything - Page 3 CDNLQYlA First Time for Everything - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:35 am

'Sanitized' it was not, cleaning any place that regularly housed middle to lower class drunks was going to have a few stains that don't wash out… but Neske decided it'd be better to leave the topic be, especially given that it was actually much cleaner than most similar establishments. Hell, that's a huge part of the reason she brought Huisi along.

More importantly, it was time to move on to something new. And after some thought, she came to a decision: if they wanted to just hang out and talk, outside this club would be the place to do it. For now, they might as well enjoy their environment until they were sick of it. "C'mon," she said, grabbing Huisi by the hand, "let's go dancing. I realize it's probably not what you're used to, but I'll show you along, don't worry." She led the redhead to the dance floor with a more relaxed smile, finding a spot away from too much attention.

"So, like, I'm guessing the only dancing you know how to do has a 'right' way and a 'wrong' way to do it," she said, placing her hands on Huisi's shoulders. "That's not how it is here. You can spaz out for all anyone cares. What's important is that you feel the music, okay?" She reached her hands forward and placed them at Huisi's sides. "Close your eyes… feel the beat in your hips," she said in a slow, soothing tone as she slid her fingers down to her girlfriend's hips, "in your arms, in your knees. Feel it pulsing in your head and just… let it carry you around, like-like a river."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:45 am

Hisui eyes would widen as her arm was grabbed and she was taken to the dance floor. She would look around, seeing people dance in a way that she didn't dance. After all, she had taken some lessons in dancing but it was so much different than what was happening now. At least they were away from most of the other people, so they could have a bit of privacy, well as much privacy such a place could afford them.

The redhead maid would stay quiet as she listened to what her date had to say. She would simply nod her head as her face then went a little red as she felt Neske hands on her hips. Hisui would try to follow Neske advice, attempting to move to the beat of the music. Yet she would struggle at first, having a bit of a hard time keeping up to the beat and not following her training instructions for dancing. Still, she tried to give it her best shot and if Neske began to dance, she would try to follow her lead. She continued to stay quiet, still shy of everything going on.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:13 am

Neske blushed a bit herself when Hisui's face went red: she couldn't help it, her date was just too cute, and her nervous wiggling wasn't helping. Still, Neske didn't want to see her stressed when they were here to get rid of just that, and she figured maybe taking the lead would help in that respect. Keeping her hands where they were at first, Neske shook her own hips from side to side, letting the momentum transfer from her into her partner through her arms. She slowly closed her eyes and slid her arms up Hisui's body, losing herself to the rhythm until they were wrapped over the redhead's shoulders. Gradually, she stepped in closer, until they were virtually pressed against one another, slightly opening her eyes to gaze deep into Hisui's. "It's okay... just relax..." she whispered softly into her date's ear.

For all of her anxiety up until this point, this was where Neske was in her element, where all she had to do was cut loose and let her body take her where it wanted, and it showed. What conscious control she had was mostly dedicated to not smooching the blushing girl right then and there, and inside she could only hope that Hisui was starting to feel the beat as well.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:53 pm

Following her partner lead and using the momentum that Neske had build for her, Hisui would also start to dance a bit better. Sure it was different but in the end, dancing was still dancing at its core and Hisui could dance despite the major differences. After watching and taking a bit of Neske advice, especially the part about relaxing she would attempt to actually start to take the lead and show that she could actually do this kind of dance.

Her own arms would now go on Neske's hips. She could now see a few people stare at them but she would not let it get to her, the maid has a job to do and she was going to do it well. In fact, she usually gave everything her all, including having fun like this.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:50 pm

As soon as Hisui's hands clasped to her hips, Neske's face flushed a deep shade of red, and the calm, serene look on her face returned some of the dorky, wide-eyed surprise she seemed to carry everywhere she went with this girl. Her eyelids started to droop again after a bit, sure, but the color did not vanish as she intently watched Hisui's body move like water. The maid's movement was stiff and calculated at first, but over time she seemed to start to get it, wiggling and swaying in tandem with Neske herself. It was really taking all of her willpower not to make out with this girl here and now.

"Wow." Neske simply stared for a moment, before leaning in closer, so she was at an audible distance. "Hey," she whispered, just loud enough to be heard over the music, "h-have I told you how… er, how beautiful you are?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:11 pm

The two would dance for a bit, both now moving in unison, causing a few people to look at them, though Hisui was too busy focusing on the dance and her partner to notice. She then noticed her date get closer and start to whisper, talking about how beautiful she was. This would cause her to stop dancing and blush a bit. “Neske... I...” stated Hisui as she was unsure what to say. She was flattered but embarrassed at the same time. “Thank you.” she stated in embarrass voice. It was clear that she was not used to dating and that all this was new to here.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next