Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:23 pm

The ref looked from Tessa to Dave, both of whom were spread eagle on the mat beside each other. For his part, Dave was not getting up anytime soon, with the only movement being the heavy breathing as his chest rose and fell. Coming to the two fighters, the ref lifted up one of Dave's arms and one of Tessa's arms, letting them fall to the mat to count for a double knockout.

"ONE!"

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

Post by scorn53 Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:51 pm

Tessa wasn't knocked out, but with the hardness of the hit and the extreme level of spinning her head was doing, she might aswell of being as she simply lulled, her hands unable to resist falling with each and every drop of the referee's actions.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:41 pm

"TWO!!!" the Ref called, dropping their arms again. The crowd held their breath, wondering if this could end in a draw. Lifting up their arms on final time, the ref dropped their hands, and called for the bell.

"The match has been called, and ends with a double knock out!" the announcer said, and the crowd gave applause for the well fought match. Not that Dave could hear it where he was. After the ring attendants tried to rouse him, he started to wake.

"Unnnhhhh." he groaned, sitting up when he noticed something odd, that he and Tessa were cuffed to each other!

"What in the hell?" he whispered, looking around.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:42 pm

Tessa had begun to come to, but sat up far too late, as her wrist was grappled. She'd pout, crossing her arms, insanely disappointed with herself, as she simply sat up.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:15 am

The moment Tessa crosses her arms, she pulled Dave closer, "Hey! Careful there Tessa!"

Lifting up the shackled arm, he sighed, "Well now what do we do?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:22 am

Turning her head, huffed. The rules were apparent, and were more so now, even in a double KO. Neither had specific control of the other; the two were simply chained together.

She'd try to start to force herself standing, before turning her head to Dave as she pulled on his arm. "Just shut up.." she said, agitated.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:46 am

"Hey you don't gotta bite my head off.....you almost knocked it off with that headbutt."

He chuckled to himself as he walked beside her, "Well that move just saved you a loss. You fought well Tessa."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:53 pm

Tessa wasn't in the mood for chit chat. She even failed to respond to Dave's blatant provocation, Tessa being told that she was that close to a loss. She simply grunted, before heading for the ropes, forcibly pulling her chained foe with her.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:22 am

Dave yelped as he was yanked through the ropes, falling in a comical fashion on his face. This drew a few laughs from the crowd as he got to his feet. The damn cuffs were getting on his nerves.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:24 pm

Essentially pulling a dead weight, Tessa couldn't help but feel further frustrated, as she started to bend to step through the ropes.

"For gods sake, hurry up will you!?"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next