Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! Empty Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:31 pm

The crowd seemed to be packed tonight, Dave thought as he heard the rumbling of noise coming from the arena. He was scheduled to go up against a newbie to tension. A girl named Blue Tessa. He hasn't heard of her before, but what a way to kick the door in. He was taken aback at first when he heard this was going to be her first match. Some women who come into Tension very rarely hear about the more erotic matches until later on. That or if you were unfortunate enough to be paired against Killer King.

Once his music started to blare out, Dave rushed into the arena, happy as ever. He gave a score of high fives as he dove into the ring, waving to all his fans. Despite his losses, he was still a favorite in the male division of Tension, and he was gonna make sure the crowd enjoyed tonight's fight, whether he won or lost.

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! Empty Re: Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:38 pm

Tessa burst from the entrance curtain at a moderate pace, her hands high as she waved at the crowd, who seemed eager to see the girls debut against a male wrestler. Sporting a white robe, she'd walk down the ramp, waving all the while, until she hit the half way point, and turned into the focused young upstart wrestler she was, rather than a happy-go-lucky idiot. Her eyes going to the mat, she'd let out a deep breath, as she'd hop from one foot to another, before untying her robe.

A small cry of wolf whistles filling the arena, as the busty young girl's bikini became apparent, Tessa rolled under the ropes, not before removing her typical skull headgear as per every match start up. Bouncing on her toes once more, she kept silent for the time being, a little nervous about the upcoming match. She'd had mixed success in the Friction league, leading to her arrival in Tension, a fact she may possibly come to regret.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! Empty Re: Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:49 pm

As soon as Tessa made her way to the ring, Dave, ever the good sport, raised a hand in a friendly gesture. There was evidence of a blush on his face when she disrobed, "Pleasure to meet you miss. Good Luck in tonight's match."

After waiting for her handshake, he would go to his corner and wait for the bell.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Tessa noticed the blush, but she didn't think much of it. She knew she was a chesty woman to say the least, and she wasn't exactly covered. Nodding, and accepting the handshake, she bounced on her toes back to her corner, arms up, eager to begin her Tension debut.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Once the bell rang, Dave moved forward, going for the lockup. Her and Tessa were about the same height, and he might outweigh her by a bit, but he wasn't gonna underestimate her. Rules were still as usual. You had to handcuff your opponent to win. He just had to knock her down hard to make that happen. Looking around, he gave her a friendly smile, "Hell of a crowd to debut to huh? I hope you won't hold back on me."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:06 pm

The rules of the bout were definately alien to the young girl. But considering it was now a male vs female league she competed in, she thought there'd be some elements like it, be in her debut or later. Better to get it out the way now, she supposed.

"I guess.." she muttered, eyes focused, as her hands went in to meet her foes, smiling all the while.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:10 pm

Dave gave a little laugh, pushing against Tessa and starting to force her back, "Seems pretty daunting huh? Don't worry, you get used to it after a while. Not everyone here is that bad. I'm probably one of the nicest guys you'll meet here."

He pushed harder, bringing her to the corner, before striking her in the stomach with his knee a few times. If she doubled over, he would aim a palm strike against her chest to knock her back against the corner post.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:14 pm

Tessa was no weakling, even in the face of powerful men. Bracing her legs, she'd focus on maintaining her position, rather than shoving back. "Don't underestimate me then Mr Nice Guy.." When that knee came up, Tessa knew better than to try and take it, especially with her stomach so vulnerable.

Releasing her arms, from the clinch, she'd try to catch that knee as it flew in, before twisting her body, trying to flip her opponent over in a Dragon Corkscrew!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:17 pm

Dave yelped as the girl flipped him over, but he managed to roll aside before she could do anything else.

"Wouldn't dream of it Tessa." he smiled back, a glint in his eyes. Now this was gonna be fun. Darting in a bit faster than usual, he nailed her with hard punches to the gut, finishing it with a nice uppercut before withdrawing. Can't hit something you can't catch!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:45 pm

Rolling her foe over her sort of, Tessa found that her foe had used the momentum to come back quickly-too quickly- as Tessa just barely pushed herself standing. Taking a few hard punches to the gut, she'd step back, narrowly avoiding that uppercut, realising it'd be smarter to get out of dodge than take on her clearly spry foe in a boxing bout.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next