Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:04 pm

Dave let out a gasp when Tessa pulled him into the Triangle choke. Gasping for breath, he tried to pull her up with him, at least a few feet, so he could slam her down in a power bomb! If that didn't work, he had to make a grab for the ropes.

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

Post by scorn53 Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Pulled off the mat into the power bomb attempt, Tessa's eyes widened as she knew she'd be in a world of pain if she didn't react. Thinking fast, she'd bring her hands down to the mat, forming a headstand of sorts once more, before trying to release her legs, trying to almost cartwheel backwards onto her feet.

She prayed that she were quick, for the moment she released her legs, she would of been susceptible as anything for a quick manoeuvre by her foe.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:31 pm

The power bomb didn't go as planned, but Dave quickly realized Tessa gave him the best opening he could ask for! As soon as she bent back in a form of handstand, the young man wrapped his arms around her waist, so he was holding her upside down!

"Sweet dreams Tessa!" he managed to get out. Not giving her a single moment to react, Dave dropped down for a piledriver, drilling Tessa's head into the canvas! He dropped her body to the mat, reaching for the cuffs before she would get a chance to recover.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:34 pm

Looking back, Tessa probably should of taken the powerbomb. Hell, she was a bucky girl, she probably could of taken it and still maintained some form of choke, or at least probably manoeuvre it in some way to her advantage. But a pile driver position? She was going to eat mat. The only question was, how hard.

Holding out her arms, she'd find her head driven hard into them, which whilst somewhat preferable to a full on collision, still damn hurt. She'd roll once or twice, cringing in pain.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Dave heard the groan and laughed beside himself. She was still going after that blow? Man she was strong!

Getting up, he propped Tessa into a seated position before maneuvering behind her. He wrapped his legs around her midsection while his arms snaked around her throat in a deadly sleeperhold!
He tightened his grip, not wanting to let go, "Nap time beautiful!"

Dave gave a few hard yanks on the sleeper, hoping she was running out of gas at this point!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:09 pm

Rolling in a daze, Tessa soon found herself pulled into a reverse sleeper, a yelp escaping her lips. To make matters worse, she had legs keeping her in a strong position. Sitting in the hold for a while, she groaned, trying to control her breaths.

She'd soon fire desperate elbows back, fearing for her consciousness!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:22 pm

Dave grunted in pain, taking the shots, but still latching onto her like a stubborn thorn caught on a shirt. With each elbow, he tugged harder on the chokehold.

"I'm not giving up!" he said, as much to himself as to Tessa.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:29 pm

Starting to really struggle, Tessa knew if she didn't get out of it soon, she'd be out of a match. And out of a debut.

Pushing backwards on her legs, she'd hold onto those tightening arms around her neck. In a last desperate shot, with Dave's back to the canvas thanks to her hard push, she'd shoot her head back, trying to near break her foes nose!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:43 pm

At the exact same moment, Dave was just about to bash his head against hers in a headbutt! The ensuing clash knocked the boy out cold. His whole body went limp before falling behind her.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:00 am

Given the fact that Dave's head was right to the mat, Tessa's head butt backwards resulted in absolutely 0 snap back from her foe, meaning that Tessa's own head took just as much force.

Already partially choked out to add, she lay still as well, her eyes rolling in the back of her head, her body thanking the let off of pressure by essentially going limp.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next