Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:59 pm

'She's smart.' Dave thought, as he darted about, making a hard target to hit, 'She's not like the others. She knows not to take me at my own game. Question is, what's her play?'

Darting in once more, he snapped his leg up for a well placed kick to the back of her knee, hoping to cut her down to size. He doubted he could pull a submission off this early, so he would bide his time.

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:06 pm

Tessa soon found that Dave might of been the fastest opponent she had faced, as he again closed the distance with the so far careful girl. Again looking to avoid rather than confront, she'd try to hop over that swinging in leg, almost jumping into a rolly-polly, she'd soon again stand, turning to face her foe.

"Shit he's fast..."
she muttered, hands up. "Gotta find a way to slow him down.."

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:23 pm

Dave, seeing that his methods were keeping the busty girl at bay, chose to do something unorthodox, even for him. Acting as if he were going high, he instead dropped loww, grabbing onto Tessa's ankle an yanking it sideways, hoping to send the blue haired girl face first into the mat. Once there, he would latch on to the ankle and trap her in an ankle lock, twisting the limb with a hard look in his eyes.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:25 pm

Finally Tessa's luck ran out for her, at least for now anyway, as her opponents feigned assault resulting in the young girl being tripped, chest first to the mat, the girls hands catching her.

No slouch however, she'd quickly twist on her arms, into almost a handstand position, before bringing up her spare leg to kick her foe, whilst her ankle being wretched caused a sharp yelp to escape her lips.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Dave ended up paying for that maneuver, earning a nice kick to his spine. He cried out for a moment, before applying more pressure to the ankle lock, trying to drag her away from the ropes. She fought him every step, but he didn't mind. In fact, he liked that she didn't give up. The match was more fun when you gave it your all.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:40 pm

Stood in a handstand position still, Tessa groaned, closing her eyes, forcing herself to bare the pain. A kick like this wouldn't work again-it simply had no leverage, and a determined Dave would quickly just yank her leg to stumble her.

Instead, she'd bring her body back to the normal position of a ankle lock, chest to the floor. Groaning, she'd try to push up, onto her free foot, as she stood, hopping. If all went well, she'd turn around, throwing her free foot up, in a desperate enzui-guri kick!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:47 pm

Dave had managed to get in enough pressure and twists with the hold to ensure the busty blue wouldn't be going anywhere fast for a bit. What he didn't count on was her enzui-guri kick, whisk slammed into his head. Dave was knocked away from her, clutching his head in pain and trying to shake the stars from his vision.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:49 pm

Falling back to the mat, Tessa quickly pulled herself to a seated position. She'd clench her foot, struggling at first, as she slowly stood up. A ankle lock was exactly the manoeuvre she needed to apply on her spry foe, not on her. Raising her hands, she was determined to come out of the next encounter on top.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:56 pm

By the time Tessa was on her feet, Dave managed to recover from the blow, darting around her to look for an opening. Charging at her, he ducked down under her arm, getting behind her so he could jump up and nail her in the small of the back with a dropkick.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:58 pm

Not letting her foe get the best of her this time, the moment Dave ducked, Tessa roared forward, catching him. "Here!.." she'd mutter, trying to pull her foes head under her arm and wrench it.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next