Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Triple Threat Trouble

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Triple Threat Trouble Empty Triple Threat Trouble

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:04 pm

Win Condition: First to pin or submission wins

The lights began to flash, as spark fired into the air along the ramps. Yuki  was gonna be facing another rookie tonight, along with a fairly experienced wrestler. Her usual tactics were serving her pretty well, so she decided to keep at that for tonight's match With a smile, she ran out working up the crowd, who erupted into cheers at the sight of her.

Entrance Music

Wrestling attire:

With a wide smile on her face, she ran down the ramp, giving high five's and winks to her fans, who were all cheering loudly for her.
After climbing the steps into the ring, she waved happily to the fans, waiting eagerly for her opponents

Triple Threat Trouble WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Triple Threat Trouble Empty Re: Triple Threat Trouble

Post by Battleofomega4 Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Brooke couldn't believe it,the time had finally come.She was gonna be on TV.She couldn't believe it,TV!.She'd be able to show off her amazing body to the thousands of people watching from all over the world.She started to hear her music play and she walked out of the locker room and into the arena,shocked at the amount of people but also loving it.She rushed down the ally,blowing kisses to the crowd and jumping into the ring and got right up,face to face with her female opponent,still no male in the ring."Your going down"
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:26 pm

Yuki gave her a grin, "Good luck to you to. Name's Yuki. What's yours?"

She held a hand out to the new girl with a warm expression.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:28 pm

Brooke was amazed at her opponent's politeness and not responding to cockiness with cockiness.Well but in Brooke's mind it was truth.She stood there with her chest just barely not touching her opponents in her red mini skirt and white bikini top and put her hand out to play sweet for the crowd.

"My names Brooke!"
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:52 pm

Triple Threat Trouble WBU4GKk

Soon, James' music filled the air and he bounced out from behind stage, waving to the crowd and whistling a little, "Is everyone ready to rock!" he cried out and a chorus of cheers was returned to him. He slowly made his way down the ramp, giving out high fives and signing autographs for his fans. He then slid under the bottom rope and grinned at the two lovely ladies before him, "Hello ladies, you ready to be put down tonight?" he chuckled at his own joke as the ref walked over to him and began checking him for weapons or any foreign objects. When the ref finished searching him, she then signaled for the bell to start the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:57 pm

I took my hand away from Yuki the second our mystery male opponent came out from the shadows and ran towards the ring."Ummmm seriously?I could pin this skinny thing for hours" Brooke let out smirking and posing with her hand on her hip and bent her hips a little to give a sassy and confident as the crowd was cheering for the male and not for her,causing her jealousy wanting to destroy his ass in front of everyone already.After he got in the ring and heard what he had to say Brooke couldn't help but just laugh."Um your joking right?Put her down maybe,but i'm not getting put down by nobody" and suddenly the bell rang out and echoed around the arena
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:04 pm

When the bell rang, James leaned against his turnbuckle, waiting to see what the other two would do before he entered the fray. He chuckled and waved a hand around and checked his nails before he stepped towards Brooke. He would then suddenly burst forward with a sudden burst of speed and attempt a clothesline. If successful, he would then slowly pick her up by her hair and place a leg over her head, wanting to put her out of commission before going for his other opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:07 pm

"Come on you scared?Look at this body,you should be!" Brooke let out and waited for James to make the first move and get this match started but she was taken from out of nowhere by a clothesline that knocked the wind out of her and she laid sprawled under the spotlight,taking her first real pro wrestling move.She soon found herself picked up and felt a leg go up over her head,not sure what was happening
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:11 pm

Yuki smirked, using the opportunity to dash at James while he was busy with Brooke. Spinning around, she brought her leg up in a high kick to James' chest, hoping to knock him flat on his ass.

"Heads up!" she yelled, before helping Brooke to her feet, "Help me kick his ass, then we settle this between us. Deal?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:14 pm

James looked over at Yuki and grunted. He didn't fall on his ass though, he instead flew against the ropes and headed back towards them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next