Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Triple Threat Trouble

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Triple Threat Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Triple Threat Trouble

Post by Battleofomega4 Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:56 pm

Brooke thought she had Yuki for sure but that obviously wasn't the case she was slammed dead on and bent right over to hold her beaten stomach and felt her head get wrapped up and she knew what was coming up next."No no no come on!Not a DDT!Come on!" Brooke let out,not wanting to go into full out begging but her head was slammed down and she laid sprawled out on her chest with no movement.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:00 pm

Yuki gave a small smile when the DDT connected, looking from James to Brooke, trying to decide who to go after next. James still looked out of it, but Brooke wasn't gonna go down that easily. Grabbing the rookie by the arm, Yuki pulled her to her feet, before flinging her into the corner post. She would be sure to follow it up with a spear, knocking the air out of the girl's lungs.

Yuki gave an apologetic smile, "Sorry about this. I know it's your first match, but I can't go easy on you. Though I expect you want to fight your opponent at their best."

Triple Threat Trouble - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:51 pm

James groaned and rolled onto his side. He rubbed his throat before standing, not sure where he was or what was going on, he fell back down, crawled to the ropes and used them to slowly rise back to his feet and steady himself, he wobbled a little, still dizzy from the hurricanrana. He looked around the ring before making his way to the center and just stood there for a while, watching the scene before him unfold.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:58 pm

Yuki turned to face James, content that Brooke wasn't going anywhere for the moment.

"You ready for me hot stuff?" she teased playfully with a wink, before walking over to him, and aiming a kick to his abs. Spinning around, she delivered a nice uppercut to the man's jaw.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:02 pm

James looked at the woman who was speaking to him, seemed like she was dominating in this match. Suddenly, he was kicked in the abs and he doubled over, holding his midsection. He then felt a punch connect with his jaw and a sharp pain flowed through his head. He grunted and stumbled back and almost fell through the top and middle ropes, but rebounded and attempted a clothesline to Yuki. If this were successful, he would then crawl over and lay across her chest for the first pinfall attempt. The ref would then slap the mat, "ONE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:07 pm

Yuki smiled when the uppercut connected, knocking James senseless. She was about to turn her attention back to Brooke when James came barrelling back, slamming her with a clothesline. The woman fell with a crash, holding her head in pain. She felt the man lay across her chest as the ref started to count.

"I don't think so handsome!" Yuki growled breaking the pin. Getting to her feet, she grabbed James roughly, yanking him to his feet before she drove her fist into his gut, hoping to bring him to his knees.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:10 pm

James groaned when Yuki thrust her legs out for a kick out. He was about to stand and turn his attention back to the fallen rookie, when he was suddenly yanked to his feet. He then felt a powerful fist slam into his abdomen and his eyes widened, his mouth dropping open as he gasped. He would then fall to his knees, holding his stomach and gasping for air.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:57 pm

Yuki smirked, tilting James' head up to stare into her blue eyes.

Goodnight handsome." she whispered, before dipping down and kissing James full on the mouth. She held the kiss for a few moments before pulling away and landing a hard kick to his skull, completing her White Lotus finisher.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Brooke started to wake up from the hardcore DDT that knocked her out cold and she just saw lights flashing all around her in every direction but looked to her side and over by the entrance walkway,on the big screen she saw Yuki planting a big kiss on James and she was amazed by what happened next,Yuki attempted her finisher on James just a few seconds later and both of them were completely unaware that she was even awake.She slowly rose to her feet,quietly as possible so than Yuki would have no way of figuring out she was behind her and once close enough she jumped up in the air and put her legs around her and arms around her neck for a tight sleeper
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:55 pm

Just as herfoot made contact with James' jaw, Yuki felt Brooke jump onto her back, putting her in a tight sleeper. Rolling her eyes in exasperation, Yuki went about trying to pry the rookie's arms away from her throat. SHe didn't panic, as that only cost her precious air. Seeing the corner, she maneuvered it so that in the event she couldn't pry Brooke off, she would ram her into the post.

"You're a clingy girl aren't you?" Yuki grunted.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next