Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Triple Threat Trouble

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Triple Threat Trouble - Page 9 Empty Re: Triple Threat Trouble

Post by Edmund Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:27 pm

James gasped when Brooke landed on him. He leaned forward for a second before falling back onto his back and groaning softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:31 pm

She kept herself covered directly on James,belly button to belly button as the sweat from they're two bodies transferring the whole time and Brooke took a moment to hook James thigh and keep a steady,nice and hard to kick from pin."It's over...." Brooke let out and the ref came crashing down next to the two wrestlers,the crowd was going crazy thinking this might be the end of this brutal beat down and couldn't help but all rise from they're seats and scream and count along with the ref."One!"
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:37 pm

The ref's hand came down again, "Two!" James just lay there, panting softly with his eyes closed. He didn't know what was going on or if Yuki would make it in time to break up the pin. James suddenly mustered the last of his strength to throw an arm into the air, he was determined to stay in this match. It would take more than a splash to finish him off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:42 pm

Brooke stayed breathing on top of James heavily and just knew that this had to be the end,the female pinning the male,what the fans loved and giving her the glory she craved for.But only a moment later James kicked out and Brooke couldn't even muster out a response of anger to him kicking,staying totally silent Brooke simply stayed laying over him for a couple of seconds and picked him up by his head and stuff it tight in between her sweaty bare thighs and lifted him up in the air."Good night" and piledrived him straight onto his head
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:46 pm

James groaned when he was lifted, when suddenly, he felt his head placed between her thighs. Immediately, he knew it was the end for him, but he didn't want to accept it, "Nonononono!" he started to scream as he was lifted into the air. When his head landed on the mat, his eyes rolled back and he closed his eyes, laying spread eagle on the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:48 pm

Brooke rolled him over onto his back,ready to just end this and let this be over with.She gave a sloppy pin and just slapped her body onto James and the ref shot down and started the count again."Its done..." she let out and the ref started the count."One!" the crowd chanted out and was screaming."Two!"
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:51 pm

"Three!" the ref stood up and signaled for the bell. She would then come over to Brooke and lift her arm in the air once she stood. Then, the announcer would come on, "Ladies and gentlemen, your winner by pinfall...BROOKE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:55 pm

Brooke stayed laying on James body in exhaustion and stood up after a while and put her foot on his stomach and let her arm fly up in the air,seeing the crowd cheer her name and felt the glory she always wanted and the fame was just too much.All over the world people were sitting down at they're homes watching her take down a full grown male and knocking him out cold and she just looked down at Jame's the whole time,grinning and looked at Yuki and did the exact same."I warned both of you,maybe you should have just listened" Brooke taunted and got off James and exited the ring,heading back to the locker room as lights flashed all around her and she heard her name going off on the announcements and behind her on the big screen,replaying over and over again,her finishing piledriver.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9