Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 14 Registered, 1 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Berial, Cy_Man, ja15ke, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, ownagegamerz, peek6, Person, Teenwrestler, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:02 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender

Tension 24/7 Champion
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Serious apologies to everyone....

Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:59 pm by Cy_Man

To those who I RP with, I just want to say that I am terribly sorry for all my delays that I constantly do. I just have been SO unbelievably busy as of late that I hardly have any free time to be able to attempt to make posts to our threads. I really needed to get his off my chest badly, and it makes me feel like a complete piece of shit for doing this all the time. If you don't want to RP with me, I completely understand, there should be no reason or excuse for me to have to keep you waiting …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Explanations and Apologies

Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:02 pm by acuya

Okay, so.

As some of you may have noticed, the Entropy Title Match from last year's Summer Splash has come to an abrupt conclusion.

The reason for this is because my match with Lies was taking too long, and with the next Summer Splash coming up, the Entropy Belt needed to be put in play for this year.

I won't get into the specifics of WHY that happened, suffice to say it ultimately comes down to my fault, I think. For those who haven't been here long, back in the day, I had a problem with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A match for Takeichi

Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:31 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Since both Imai and Takeshi are currently involved in matches I was wondering if anyone is interested in taking on my first wrestler I made for here, Takeichi Mori. His profile says he's a jobber but I intend to change that and hoping a match can help with that. Anyone interested please get in touch with me on here in a pm.

Comments: 1

Brooke Wilde

Go down

Brooke Wilde

Post by Battleofomega4 on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:01 pm

Name:Brooke Wilde

Eye Color:Red

Hair Color:Black

Alignment:None currently

Personality:A sweet girl who has a fire waiting to be unleashed.Brooke is always kind to her opponents and strangers but if the match doesn't go her way you can bet your ass she's gonna let you have it.She also has her fair share of cockiness that she'll show quite a bit during matches.Brooke is very willing for arrangements such as tag teams and never cares who her opponent is.She's searching for the fame of being a champion.She hates the idea of anyone being superior or better than she is and she tends to think she's better than most people.But keeps up the sweetie act as best she can to try keeping people on her side and always wanting to cheer for her,but she just can't help it sometimes.She think's she's better than she really is and think's she could take on the best of the best but that's really not the case.

Favored moves:
    Leg drop
    Elbow Drop
    Camel Clutch

Ring Abilities:Brooke isn't the best wrestler,very new to the game but also knows her way around the ring.She relies on more basic power moves like DDT's,Stunners and sidewalk slams to try scoring the win.She's a solid 5/10 at the best.She really could use training and practice along with real match ups to get her ready to go for those belts.She doesn't have the technical ability to be able to pull off complicated submission moves like the figure 4 and such but can easily do some more simple and easy submissions such as bear hugs and camel clutches,both of which are favorites of hers.She likes to keep her attire a bit skimpy as shown,letting her show off for the audience and at least getting the male dominated audience on her side and also be able to move freely and not be restricted

Brooke never really had any experience with any form of combat besides fighting with her brothers over who got the TV first,but she also never had much friends or boyfriends for that matter,even with her looks.Brooke was always more of a loner and liked to hide out in her room and hang out online.After a while the routine had gotten to boredom and she started to feel little fun in life.She tried out for a couple of groups and even went for soccer and softball but nothing seemed to fit until she noticed an add for a talent search from a company called AFW for a good looking women willing to step in the ring.Being drawn in by the glamour and fame involved.Brooke spent even more time locked up in her room,watching countless matches online of female wrestlers and writing down and looking at every move they did,everything they wore and even the way they got the crowd on their side.The only experience she had for this was her brother letting her practice moves and even having a few training matches together,usually with her brother covering her for the 1 2 3.But she tried her look after a solid month of practice and training the date finally came for try out's and tried her luck in her making it big.

RECORD:1 win,0 losses,0 draws
Victory by pin fall against James Justice in a three way with Yuki Nakamura.

Attire and Appearance
NOTE:This is a rough draft,more details to be added daily.

View user profile

Back to top Go down