Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Iris Spears

Go down

Iris Spears Empty Iris Spears

Post by Battleofomega4 Wed May 18, 2016 3:40 am

Name:Iris Spears
Sex:Female
Eyes:Light Brown
Hair:Brunette
Height:5'6
Weight:130 lbs
Nationality:American
Birthplace:Denver,Colorado
Birthday:August 24th
Entrance Music:1901 By Phoenix

Fight style:Offensive,clean
Type:Powerhouse
Favored moves:Slams and high flying
Preferred matches:Standard Tension,Standard Friction,Iron Women and mostly anything

Wrestling info
Defense:2/5
Speed:2/5
Technique:4/5
Endurance 2/5
Strength:3/5

Finishers:

The Spears Spear!:After nailing a clothesline on her opponent,Iris will get to the other side of the ring and will wait for them to get back up to they're feet,and once they do she charges straight forward for a spear to the knock the wind of the poor he/she who got it!

Spears Super Splash!:After laying her opponent out with whatever move,she's drag the body over to the turnbuckle and climb her way up to the very top and go for a direct stomach to stomach splash that will lead to her going for that 1,2 and 3 on the unlucky sucker!

Iris in her attire:
Iris Spears RvkxaQ0

Personality:
It's a bit hard to describe Iris,but insecure is a start.Iris get's scared quite a bit in the ring and out,she constantly compares to people around her and to her opponents.If she gets in the ring with any lady or man in better shape then her then doubt and fear is going to slowly start lingering into her mind.But that's not to say that Iris has no confidence!She considers herself to be a good wrestler but she's never faced anyone outside of her friends and fellow students from where she was taking lessons.Even though she holds respect for most of her opponents,Iris can suffer from ego boosts in the ring.If she starts to get control of any match then it wont take long for her to start viewing herself as heavily superior and she can't ever really control it,though this rarely will affect her in ring performance.Iris had a middle class upbringing and didn't learn a lot of morals other then the basic of just treat people nicely,she tries her best to do so and usually succeeds and never holds herself to a higher standard then other people unless she's kicking ass in the ring.She's here to make friends and whoop ass!

History:
Iris was born in Denver,Colorado in a middle class family and was an only child.Her parents both worked as wrestlers and acted as a tag team but they never made it big and stuck to small local indie leagues.As she was going up,Iris was really just your average teenage girl.She did well in school and had a decent social life but she didn't really have anything to dedicate her free time too.Once she was 16,she asked her mom to teach her how to wrestle and how to get used to the ring.Though her mom was resistant,not thinking that her daughter could cut it in the ring,she was forced into it after enough begging from her daughter.Her mom would bring Iris to work early when the ring was empty and before any actual shows were happening and the two would practice.

The two would do it almost daily and her mother would teach Iris every move that she knew but was scared to ever let her daughter compete.Her first match was against her mother one on one and it was a complete domination with her mother slamming her over and over again but Iris just kept kicking out of every pin that she attempted but after a spear finish Iris finally stayed down for the 3 count.Her mom considered stopping the lessons right after the match but after seeing her dedication by always kicking out,she decided to keep doing it.The training continued more and more and Iris slowly got to be nearly as good as her mother,they started to have matches against each other daily and every single one ended with Iris's mom covering her for the 1,2,3 but Iris slowly started to be able to make more offense during the matches with the constant training she got.

After a year of pure training,another match happened between Iris and her mother and this time it went so much differently.It was extremely close and even though Iris kept getting slammed down,she kept kicking.In the end,she managed to get her mom worn out enough that she could lay her down,climb up that turnbuckle and nail a top turnbuckle splash that finally scored her a win against her mother after a years work and she instantly made the move her finisher.After this win her mother set her up with her fellow wrestlers for matches and as she won and lost some,she still managed to take down all of them at least once.After another year of her mother managing her,Iris was 18 and a flyer in a store she noticed said "AFW Try Outs Wanted!" with an address at the bottom with some of her favorite wrestlers pictured.She knew this was the big league and we went immediately.After giving the judges a good taste of her ability and a call from her mom,she approved of her daughter finally making use of her talent and she now is awaiting her doubt in the AFW ring!
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down