Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Egyptain Encounter

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Egyptain Encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: Egyptain Encounter

Post by Serpon Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:50 pm

It seemed the Goddesses were willing to agree to any time limit and also wanted to include the two of them in the spoils of war.  Anubis also wanted to know if there were any other stipulations that Sahar wanted to possibly add in.  Once again, the Pharaoh would take a moment to think about everything that the Goddess had said before speaking.  “I think a week would be more than enough time.  If we wish to spend more time afterwards we can always set up another match.” stated Sahar before then taking a moment to gaze upon Bastet and wondering if she should be included.  “If you win and wish to share me with Bastet, then I have no problem with that, in fact, that sounds like a lot of fun.  Though if I win, I shall not claim her, that I shall save for another match.  After all, I do wish to eventually face her myself in the ring." stated the Pharaoh as she then took a moment to pause as she shifted her gaze once again to Anubis.  "I am more than satisfied with the current conditions of the match, anything else and you would be spoiling me.” said the purple hair wrestler as she did eventually want to fight the younger Goddess.  She didn't want Bastet to be handed over without giving her the chance to fight.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:58 am

Anubis nodded agreeably when Sahar suggested that the loser spend a week as the winner's servant. "A week is quite appropriate, I should say," the jackal-eared Goddess would observe. It was long enough for the two of them to get to know each other very well, and long enough that the stakes had been raised to the point where both of them would be properly motivated to win. At the same time, it was not so long that things became mundane or difficult. Anubis would not have to spend two or three months away from her sister if she lost. Speaking of her sister, Sahar agreed that she could be shared with Bastet if she lost, but that she would not try to claim Bastet as servant as well should she win.

Before Anubis could reply, Bastet would do it for her. "That sounds fair to me," the cat-eared Goddess would say. "I'll enjoy playing with you should my sister win! And if she loses..." Bastet would pause, then smile conspiratorially. "If she loses, I'll tell you all of Big Sister's weak points. Everything you need to dominate her!"

Anubis would gasp as she turned to her sister. "Little Sister, I swear, you are in for some kind of punishment when we get home tonight!"

Bastet stuck her tongue out at Anubis. "You assume, Big Sister, that you will be able to properly punish me! One false move and I'll have you over my knee taking a paddling, rather than the other way around!" For an instant, the Goddesses stared intently into each other's eyes as they both seemed to be silently promising to punish the other with a properly painful spanking when they returned to their apartment later that night. After a few seconds, they would both grin. Bastet winked at Anubis, and then the two of them turned back to Sahar. "Why don't we take a picture of the two of you? Something bold—a staredown that will set the tone for the match."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:47 am

Sahar couldn't help but giggle as she saw the Goddesses playful argue with one another.  The idea of learning Anubis weakness made the Pharaoh want to win even more then before.  As the two Goddesses began to talk about punishing each other, Sahar would begin to picture in her mind how an event like that would look.  Her mind then drifted to the point where she would picture the two Goddesses playing with her, which was a possibility if she lost the match.  The pharaoh decided that she might as well get involved in their little debate.  “Now, now Goddesses, you two need to play nice with one another, or else I will have to punish both of you!” stated the purple hair wrestler as she gave a lewd smirk.

Though the two Goddesses quickly stop debating with one another just as quickly as they had started as they began to talk about a stare down. “Gladly, come on Goddess of the afterlife, show me your war face.” stated Sahar as she glared at Anubis and gave an arrogant smirk.  As much as she loved the Goddesses, she had no plans of losing to them.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:11 am

Sahar interjected herself into the Goddesses' little dispute, suggesting that she should punish both of them unless they stopped bickering. The two deities turned to Sahar and smiled. "I wonder if you are capable of doing such a thing," Anubis would say, as she would take a step towards Sahar again as the little dispute between herself and her sister was fairly quickly forgotten. "I suppose that is what we will test when we have our match, yes? We will see if you are capable, as a mortal, of standing up to an immortal Goddess!"

Bastet suggested that they take a picture to commemorate the upcoming match, and she would not need to ask Anubis twice. The jackal-eared Goddess would step forward into Sahar, pressing her ornate bikini-clad body against that of the royal wrestler, and leaning in to touch her forehead against the forehead of her next opponent. Anubis had not wrestled as an individual for quite some time, and she was looking forward to finally getting a chance to do it. Sahar, she thought, would be the perfect opponent.

She pushed forward a little, her body bumping against the Pharaoh's, and her forehead pushing harder into Sahar's, as Bastet got ready to take the picture. Anubis would smirk, too, mirroring Sahar's expression, and would put one hand on Sahar's shoulder while she balled the other one into a fist and raised it up to about shoulder height. "I hope you're ready, Pharaoh!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:41 am

Sahar smiled at hearing the Goddesses reaction.  It seemed the two had united once again, they truly were sisters.  In fact, she was a bit envious of the two Goddesses, as they always have each other back.  “I guess we will.  Don't think I will go easy on you just cause I look up to you.  In fact this means I will be giving you everything I have and then more.  You may be immortal, but that doesn't mean you're not unbeatable.” stated Sahar in response to the older Goddess comment.

The Pharaoh would also lean forward to also have her forehead touch against one of her idols.  As Anubis copied her smirk, Sahar would also put one hand on Anubis shoulder, copying the movement of the goddess just like how she did to her.  “I'll be honest, I'm probably not ready to face one of my idols this early in my career but as I said, I am going to give it my all and then some.” stated Sahar in a slightly nervous voice but she still put up a confident smile.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:07 am

Anubis imitated Sahar's facial expression, and then the Pharaoh imitated Anubis's posture as she would lean into the forehead touch, put a hand on Anubis's shoulder, and raise a fist, their arms crossing over each other in what would be the center of the picture. It was a pretty exciting position, a staredown to set the tone for the match that was to come. Anubis felt herself getting pretty excited, her heart thumping a little faster as she and Sahar stared into each other's eyes.

Unlike her sister in a similar situation, of course, Anubis remained demure and almost stoic. "Oh, I'm far from unbeatable. But we'll see if you are up to the challenge, Pharaoh. Few are, and I wonder if you can number among those very select few," Anubis would intone, as Bastet took out a camera and lined up for the picture. It was almost silly for her to pull out such a modern device while all three were dressed in their ancient garb and had just agreed to a match to taker place in a pyramid crypt.

As Bastet took pictures, Anubis would continue speaking to Sahar, knowing that her sister would continue to take pictures just to make sure that they had several excellent renditions of the shot. The older Goddess smiled a little more softly as Sahar mentioned how she might not be ready for this match so early in her career. "If you have the talent, then there really is no time like the present. When you get right down to it, my sister and I are no different than anyone else you may face. And, when you look at it on paper, the two of us—you and I—are very evenly matched. You're obviously a very skilled wrestler."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:38 pm

Several pictures were taken of Anubis and Sahar.  “I assume when I and Bastet have a match, were also going to have photos like this.” stated the Pharaoh in a taunting manner as several pictures were taken. “After all when I beat you, I am going after her next.  I mean it wouldn't really be fair if I only fought one of you.” stated Sahar as she then grinned at the smaller Goddess.  She knew she had to be a bit aggressive if she wanted to fight both of them.  Not only did she want to fight them each one on one but eventually wanted to fight them both at once when she got her own tag partner.  Though her real dream was to fight side by side with them.

As confident as she was, the Pharaoh was still a bit nervous to fight her idols who were veterans.  “True but I'm still a rookie here while you're a veteran.  They say experience trump everything.  I may be confident, but I am no fool, I know when there is a gap.  I am planning to win, but I know the odds are that I will lose.” stated Sahar as she knew that Anubis had far more experience than her in the wrestling ring, not to mention all the additional practice she had.  That wasn't to say Anubis would be out of her reach, but she would need to get lots of experience and training to have a good chance to win the match.  “Well, we can keep talking about this or we can get this setup.  I mean I am pumped for this match.” stated the purple hair wrestler as she backed off.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:36 am

Sahar seemed to regain her confidence as she started speaking of how she would have to match up with Bastet after defeating Anubis. The older of the two Goddesses chuckled as the two continued to stare each other down while Bastet finished taking pictures. "If you defeat me, then fighting my sister would be the next logical step," the jackal-eared Goddess would explain as the two of them finished posing. Bastet gave a look, and Anubis would pull back from Sahar, putting her hands on her hips. "But a week as my servant might change your perspective on things! You never know."

"I just hope that you'll want to come back home after a week as her servant if you lose, Big Sister!" Bastet would say, snickering a little after she mentioned it. Anubis would scoff and roll her eyes at her sister's taunting, but she wouldn't bother answering it. She focused on her conversation with Sahar.

"I am a veteran of tag team matches. It will be very different without my sister beside me," Anubis would say. "I'm glad to accept the role of prohibitive favorite going into this match, but I am not nearly so confident as you seem to be in your inevitable loss." She would chuckle a little bit. "Though of course I will do all that I can to ensure that everything is as you predict: that you will lose and be my servant." She would take a breath and then smile, as she looked from her sister to Sahar. They seemed to have everything in order for the match. Now, they just had to run it by AFW management and have it set up. "We'll take care of dealing with the staff and make sure that they get this match prepared for us as soon as possible. Of course, you're more than welcome to help expedite the process, as well, if you can."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:18 am

The words that Bastet said make Sahar blush.  She had no idea how to respond to this statement.  Thus, she decided to remain silent.  The Goddess was right, despite the fact that Anubis had more experience she constantly did tag teams and not single matches thus, in a way the Pharaoh had more experience when it came to single match wrestling.  “You do have a good point.” stated the purple hair wrestler as she nodded her head.  The words that her idol said inspired her.  She felt she could now truly win the match and had a good chance at doing so.

Sahar nodded her head.  “I will do what I can.  It's been a pleasure to talk to both of you.  I am now looking forward to fighting the Goddess.  I hate to cut our meeting, but I do have an appointment.  Till next time.” stated the Pharaoh as she then got up and would attempt to shake each of their hands before heading out.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:25 am

Sahar seemed to grow more confident when Anubis pointed out that the gulf between their respective experience levels was not technically so wide as Sahar seemed to imply it was. Anubis smiled and would point a finger at Sahar. "Now, don't think this means that you'll win. I still fully intend to defeat you!" the Goddess would say. "But it should be a fantastic match. You had better throw everything you have at me!"

As Sahar headed out, each Goddess shook her hand firmly, Anubis keeping her hold on Sahar's hand for an extra second, lingering a little as she would lock her eyes on Sahar's again and smile. Then, after she had released Sahar's hand, the girl hurried away to whatever appointment she may have. The Goddesses would turn to look at each other. "That went very well," Anubis would observe to her sister.

"I'll say! It's going to be some match," Bastet would agree, before the two of them would walk back down the corridor in the other direction.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum