Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Egyptain Encounter

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Egyptain Encounter Empty Egyptain Encounter

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:21 am

Sahar was now enjoy a quiet moment to herself in the back stage as she ate a small meal while sitting on a normal steel chair.  Though she had gotten her food from the cafeteria, she didn't like to eat there as the the purple hair wrestler felt it was to crowded.  Thus she had chosen a nearby area in the backstage instead to have her lunch.  As she ate her food she began to think about her career so far in AFW.  She had already done two matches and was starting to build a name for herself.  Her last match had been a clear one sided victory where she decided to go the extra mile to help build her name more.  It seemed with each match she did, she grew more and more confident in herself.  At this point she felt she could take on anyone that AFW threw at her.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Egyptain Encounter Empty Re: Egyptain Encounter

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:57 am

Anubis had been watching the late-night AFW recap show on her laptop a couple of days earlier, keeping up with all the week's action. Sometimes she did it just for fun—or to find some tantalizing material to address personal matters with—but usually she was doing it to keep up with the competition, to check out new tag teams, and to see what opportunities she and Bastet might have going forward. It was while she was watching that show that she discovered something—or, rather, someone—very interesting. When she told Bastet about the league's newest wrestler, the cat-eared Goddess had insisted on going and meeting her immediately.

It had had to wait until the two of them had a free moment, and until they were sure that they could find the newbie backstage. But here they were, in full regalia despite the fact that they didn't have a match tonight, walking down the backstage corridors, grinning and saying hello to all the staff and other wrestlers who they knew. Soon enough, they found the girl they were looking for, sitting by herself in an isolated area of the stadium complex, eating lunch in relative peace.

Bastet grinned slyly. With any luck, they would shake up her day when they said hello. She moved in ahead of her calmer sister, walking up behind Sahar and putting her hand on the Egyptian wrestler's shoulder. She leaned around to smile at Sahar. "Hi, there!" Bastet would say cheerfully.

Anubis walked around her sister to enter Sahar's field of vision, as well, and also smiled down at her. "Hello," she would say smoothly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:28 am

As Sahar took another bite of her meal before she then felt someone hand on her shoulder and heard them say hello.  Then another person said hello and entered her field of vision causing the purple hair wrestler to blink.  The Pharaoh had just been thinking about how she felt like she could take on anyone that AFW threw at her but then she realized how wrong she was.  She was now in the presence of the Goddesses, the people who she idolized and were the reason she had joined AFW.  She then looked back to see the other Goddess as her face turned red.

“The Goddesses?!?” stated Sahar in shock and awe in her voice. “It is.. a pleasure to meet you.” stated the Pharaoh as she had a hard time keeping her fangirl contained.  She wasn't sure what to say or what to do or why they Goddesses had come to see her.  Though right now they look cheerful and happy which help her relax a bit.  “What can I... help you with today, Goddesses?” stated Sahar as she took a deep breathe to keep herself calm.  Usually she was confident but the situation here was a bit different.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:33 am

The cute Egyptian wrestler seemed to be very surprised by their appearance, as she practically yelled when the two sisters said hello and seemed to momentarily have some trouble breathing. She managed to keep her cool, but only just. Anubis had heard a rumor about the Pharaoh's idolization of herself and her sister—considering the fact that she had chosen a pharaoh theme for her wrestling persona, it only made sense—and it seemed as though it were true. Anubis was incredibly flattered, as was Bastet, who, as the more outgoing of the two, did most of the talking.

"A pleasure to meet you, too, Pharaoh!" the cat-eared Goddess would reply, keeping one hand on Sahar's shoulder while she reached out with the other hand to offer a handshake to the similarly-themed wrestler sitting before her. "We heard about you and we wanted to seek you out to say hello. It was only proper, I believe, since as a Pharaoh you'll become a goddess along with us in the afterlife!" Bastet would chuckle and smile charmingly as she recounted a little bit of ancient Egyptian lore.

After Bastet shook the girl's hand, Anubis would step forward to shake it as well. She was more serene than her sister, standing upright and maintaining a more formal posture. "Lovely to meet you, Pharaoh," she would say.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:02 am

Sahar took a moment to take a deep breathe as she tried to compose herself.  She was meeting her idols, the people she aspired to be like and thus she needed to be at her best, after all you only get to make a first impression once.  The purple hair wrestler wanted to stand up, she felt bad for sitting down but the hand on her shoulder made it impossible for her to get up without being rude and that was the last thing she wanted to do at the moment.  

Then the younger Goddess spoke about how it was a pleasure to meet her and even knew her wrestling name.  This meant this wasn't a random encounter but that had seek her out, which resulted in the Pharaoh heart skipping a beat.  Seeing Bastet offering her hand, Sahar would accept it and give a light squeeze to show that she had some confidence.  The next statement that the Goddess said left Sahar confused as she could come up with two different interpretations.  The first was that the Goddesses like Sahar and were even willing to possibly see her as an equal hence why they decided to seek her out and said she would become a goddess.  The other is they wanted to kick her ass and that is what they meant by the afterlife.  “You honor me, compared to you I shall become nothing but a minor goddess.  Though I currently don't have any plans to enter the afterlife.” said Sahar in a confident tone that was taking all her will power to do so.

Then Anubis step forward who was the larger of the two goddesses.  It was stated that Anubis decided who would be allowed to enter the afterlife.  Thus in a way Anubis did control if a pharaoh became a god or not.  The older goddesses offered her hand to be shaken while stating that is was lovely to meet the Pharaoh. “It is an honor.  They say you control who can go into the afterlife or not.  Guess you determine if I become a goddesses or not.” stated Sahar as she gave a smile.  “Do you wish to sit down, I can fetch some chairs for you as well!” stated the Pharaoh as she was now trying to please the goddesses.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:28 am

Sahar seemed to be a little bit starstruck, and both of the Goddesses were a little bit surprised by that. They had had plenty of fans since joining AFW and becoming active in the tag team title hunt, but this sort of encounter was new. They were looking at Sahar as a peer, and she definitely considered them to be wrestlers worthy of great respect. It was extremely flattering, and the Goddesses both wanted to make sure they lived up to Sahar's expectations and be appropriately godlike.

Bastet realized that her afterlife line was sort of weird, but she felt that it was appropriate. She laughed and patted Sahar on the shoulder when the Egyptian wrestler mentioned how she wasn't planning on entering the land of the dead anytime soon. "Of course, of course. I know you'll have a long, illustrious career here before that happens. And a long life overall, as well!" the cat-eared Goddess would say.

When Sahar mentioned how Anubis decided who was able to enter the afterlife, and how Anubis could decide whether a Pharaoh became a god or not, the elder Goddess smiled. This girl took their personas very seriously, it seemed, and it was a refreshing change of pace after having to deal with Cait Sith and the Love Bunnies calling them false Goddesses and forcing them to act in entirely un-holy ways. "If you continue to perform as well as you have, I wouldn't see a reason not to make you a goddess," Anubis would say with a nod.

When Sahar suggested she might go and fetch some chairs for the Goddesses, Bastet would clear her throat and press down on the girl's shoulder to make sure that she stayed where she was. "Oh, no, you don't need to do that! We'd love to sit with you, but we're perfectly fine with fetching our own chairs. Here, I'll be right back." Bastet would hurry down the hall, peeking into a couple of open doors, while Anubis waited with Sahar. It was only a minute or so before Bastet had returned with a pair of chairs for herself and her sister, and the two sat down next to the Pharaoh.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:11 am

The pharaoh began to calm down and relax as she heard the goddesses talk.  It seemed they were not here to beat the crap out of her and instead actually wanted to get to know her.  It started with Bastet stating how Sahar would have a long and great career as well as a long life.  The purple hair wrestler would nod her head, agree with the smaller goddess.  “May you two also have long and prosperous careers, which I look forward to seeing.” stated the Pharoah as she finally gave a soft smile to so that she was now relaxed.

She then focus her attention once again on the larger goddess, Anubis who was now talking.  What Anubis said made Sahar scream in joy on the inside but outward she kept a calm and professional look.  “You honor me, Anubis.” stated the Pharaoh as she lowered her head in a sign of respect.  Then when she suggested if she could get some chairs for the goddesses, the Baster would state that they could get their own chairs and a minute later the goddess would return with a pair of chairs so that everyone could sit down.

Sahar then decided to make the next move.  “I must say, it is an honor to meet you.  The only reason I started a career in wrestling is because I saw a match that the two of you won.  Though I doubt the two of you came here to listen me fan girl about the the two of you.” stated the pharaoh as she sort of broke character but she felt it was okay, they were backstage and no one else was really listening.  Yet her sentence would also provide an easy path for the goddesses to state what they wanted and the purple hair wrestler felt they had visited her for a specific reason.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:27 am

Sahar really did seem incredibly reverent as the Goddesses spoke to her. Hopefully, as they talked and got to know each other, sitting down beside each other, she would feel a little bit more relaxed. Bastet fetched the two extra steel folding chairs, and carried them quickly over to set them in front of the Egyptian girl, the two chairs spaced a couple of feet about and both tilting inwards to face Sahar. Bastet took one seat, and Anubis took the other, the two settling in nicely, the metal feeling just a little cold on their partially-exposed bums.

As Sahar spoke of what an honor it was to meet them and how she had begun her wrestling career because of them, the Goddesses felt genuinely touched. They glanced at each other, both of their faces turning a little red at the incredible compliment from the remarkable woman in front of them, before they turned to look at her again. "Well, it is an honor to meet you, too. And we are incredibly humbled by the fact that we inspired you to begin wrestling," Anubis would say.

Bastet would nod along in agreement with what her sister said. "And if you want to fangirl over us a little, I really don't think either of us would mind!" Bastet would say, chuckling a little. "But, honestly, we were both very excited when we saw that a Pharaoh had arrived on the AFW scene, and we were not about to pass up the chance to meet you and to talk with you! You're an incredibly charming woman, Pharaoh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:41 pm

As Sahar listened to what the two Goddesses said, she began to realize a possibility she had never thought would be possible, something she never even dreamed of, something that turned her entire world upside down.  Was it possible that the Goddesses were actually fans of the Pharaoh, that maybe, just maybe they actually fangirled over her?  The mere idea of it being possible gave the purple hair wrestler far more confidence in herself and made her truly feel proud of herself.  “I just hope I can do you all proud and maybe when I get a tag partner maybe we can meet in the ring.  I'm sure it would be a great match.” stated Sahar as she would love to have a match verse the Goddesses but knew it probably wouldn't happen soon as the Goddesses were a tag team and the Pharaoh was lacking a tag partner.

The Pharaoh then took a moment to inhale before exhaling as she now felt relaxed after saying that.  “If the two of you ever need anything from me, know that I am more then willing to help out.  And thank you for all your kind words, you have no idea what it means to hear that from the people I've looked up to.  I will be remembering this day for the rest of my life.” stated Sahar in a calm manner as she gave a soft smile. “Look at me talking like this, I must be embarrassing you.” stated the Pharaoh as she gave a small giggle.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:35 am

"That would be wonderful. If you can find a tag team partner who can keep up with you, then we would be glad to meet the two of you in the ring!" This time, Anubis would be a little more forward, cutting off her younger sister and speaking first as the two of them got into quite the little conversation with Sahar. The girl really was quite the flatterer, as she lavished the two Goddesses with all sorts of praise, and told them how she would remember this day for the rest of her life. The Goddesses both blushed a little more profusely as she spoke, and when she asked if she were embarrassing them, Anubis would chuckle and reply: "Just a little, perhaps. In a good way, of course. We are truly honored that you hold us in such high esteem."

Bastet chuckled, too, really enjoying the conversation with Sahar. Hearing that such a strong, physically gifted girl idolized her and her sister was really making the Goddess's day. "I hope you aren't too disappointed now that you've met us in the flesh! We can be a tad boring, I suppose. Or, at least, Anubis can be!"

"Little Sister, you're incorrigible," Anubis would scoff playfully, as she would cross her arms in frotn of her chest.

Bastet would lean in a little closer to Sahar, looking into the Pharaoh's eyes, trying to get a good look into them. She smiled. "You know, I don't know if there's a reason that you would have to wait for a tag team partner in order to take us on in the ring..." the cat-eared Goddess would suggest.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum